post your sexy screens here!

7 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

... Yeah maybe, but why does it matter? You know if you don't want to see it or it offends you, you can just block the user, right? 

Didn't realise that was an option, nor do I see any way to block them. Besides, I'm not a huge fan of blocking people. If there was a way to filter their content, sure.

3 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Didn't realise that was an option, nor do I see any way to block them. Besides, I'm not a huge fan of blocking people. If there was a way to filter their content, sure.

I haven't done it myself so I don't know how well it works but I think you follow these steps: 

loverslab.com/topic/56893-how-to-use-the-ignore-function/

But I see where you're coming from Topbunman, times change and mods come out and enb's add some cool effects(unless you're me and every enb you use turns into a mess that can never be fixed) plus, its nice when there are screenshots bring an artistic touch to things. However, Ceccobeppe has been doing his(or her?) thing for a while and at times felt like hes kept this thread alive when FO4 modding tanked. I give him credit for the shit hes taken for his characters design, this has come up a few times now, and yet he keeps truckin on. He's a lot braver than I, I got made fun of once years ago and I never post now lol so kudos Ceccobeppe. 

18 hours ago, Jdb2 said:

Keep in mind that there is no universal standard of beauty, and what may look bad to or even offend you may be considered beautiful to another. Forums like this are meant to be a place where people can post their own idea of beautiful characters/screenshots to show them off to others with similar tastes. If you don't like what someone is posting, you clearly aren't the intended recipient of their post.

You don't have to pretend to like content that isn't to your tastes; just keep scrolling on by it. What matters is that we remain respectful to each other with the above in mind, as everyone is different and this is a place where many people of different interests gather. This isn't meant to be a lecture, just please keep that in mind, everyone.

Agreed, true to reason. 

On 2/21/2019 at 9:34 PM, TopBunMan said:

....a whole bunch of stuff...

You know what? At least 70% of the stuff posted here makes me want to ask all of you to "Show me on the doll where the bad person touched you when you were 5."  But I don't, because I'm a civil fucking human being. Just a couple pages back there were pictures of mangled corpses in sexualized situations, and you choose to complain about a person that likes big-tittied cartoony looking girls doing silly cartoony shit? What about the people posting anime girls? Those aren't realistic.

First of all, when you come to a place like this, real adults learn pretty quick not to kink shame. There's a scroll bar on the side of the screen and there's the big thumbs-up button., If you don't like a post, you use the scroll bar. If you do like a post, you use the thumbs-up button. It's not hard. It's not complicated. You let the folks that like cartoony big tittied women post 'em, you let the folks that like mangled corpses post 'em, you let the folks that like cartoon women getting fucked by supermutants post 'em, you let the folks that like photo realistic models post 'em.....And you let the moderators and admin decide what gets to stay posted. Being rude to people because you don't like what they post? ....that ain't your fucking job.

2 hours ago, rom65536 said:

You know what? At least 70% of the stuff posted here makes me want to ask all of you to "Show me on the doll where the bad person touched you when you were 5."  But I don't, because I'm a civil fucking human being. Just a couple pages back there were pictures of mangled corpses in sexualized situations, and you choose to complain about a person that likes big-tittied cartoony looking girls doing silly cartoony shit? What about the people posting anime girls? Those aren't realistic.

First of all, when you come to a place like this, real adults learn pretty quick not to kink shame. There's a scroll bar on the side of the screen and there's the big thumbs-up button., If you don't like a post, you use the scroll bar. If you do like a post, you use the thumbs-up button. It's not hard. It's not complicated. You let the folks that like cartoony big tittied women post 'em, you let the folks that like mangled corpses post 'em, you let the folks that like cartoon women getting fucked by supermutants post 'em, you let the folks that like photo realistic models post 'em.....And you let the moderators and admin decide what gets to stay posted. Being rude to people because you don't like what they post? ....that ain't your fucking job.

tenor.gif

I am just beginning to exploit the visual aspect of Fo4 thru screenshots. I could use constructive criticism to get me further down the road.

Many of the shots I take are not staged. They just happen in game and either surprise me or make me laugh.

So here goes I give you pervertbot mk.1!

LLPerverbot1 - Copy.jpg

3 minutes ago, NeebNeebSkyrim said:

RUFGT OMG dood you're good at this.

How's the progress? Possibly an ETA for release? 

You're killin it dude ?

Thanks! Still working on more animations for supermutants.

As soon as the new skeleton for the supermutant is released, I'll release this.