post your sexy screens here!

On 2/4/2019 at 12:37 AM, TopBunMan said:

Why haven't you joined the BoS yet? We know what's right for the Commonwealth.enb2019_2_4_02_10_51.jpg.bb8f96792aabfb0d1d6bfa39047f89b7.jpg

Hey TopBunMan, may I ask you what ENB you're using? It looks nice and I'm trying to find a new one. 

Trying out Bad End Animation Pack after seeing Karna5's posts.  Interesting stuff for role-play.  Gray User does awesome work.  I need to get this into a few of my settlements, including Sanctuary.  Especially Sanctuary.

Spoiler

46110312085_93120a7525_o_d.png

Spoiler

46300103274_2fda2b02e1_o_d.png

12 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

I'm using Photo-realistic Commonwealth with L00s Choice preset. I've really been getting into it. It allows for a lot of customisation.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6796?tab=files

enb2019_2_7_01_18_54.jpg

Thank you sir, I'll have to check out that preset. I downloaded the base of it and messed around it/NACFx and for some reason my game is always so dark, I get these plaid-like shadows on the grass and ground as a result. Your's however looks like a nice balance between color and shadow, thanks for the reply!

14 hours ago, Firebird v said:

Thank you sir, I'll have to check out that preset. I downloaded the base of it and messed around it/NACFx and for some reason my game is always so dark, I get these plaid-like shadows on the grass and ground as a result. Your's however looks like a nice balance between color and shadow, thanks for the reply!

Disable NAC's inbuilt ENB via the NAC Holotape. It washes a lot of colour out. Also tick the "Use filmic range" in the ENB menu proper.