post your sexy screens here!

Here are a few more pics of Raven and a PG pic of my version of Nate with Nora.

What hairstyle is that on Raven ? I dig it. I changed my hairstyle a little but im not entirely happy about it :(

pBTNfdWr.jpg

And i found this poor little raider girl, no clothes and all.

oDholqe4.jpg

So i of course did the only logical thing - fucked her.

Df3N9sDM.jpg

What hairstyle is that on Raven ? I dig it. I changed my hairstyle a little but im not entirely happy about it :(

The hairstyle comes from the mod "Misc Hairstyles 1.6."

Oh, Blue...  :wub:

gNidfk0c.jpg8POlXiNZ.jpg4yjCC3sT.jpg3egH5Hv5.jpgw4wfAp7X.jpg2ILu2pO9.jpg63sZV5NL.jpgfNnRx3yo.jpgPC9z7ILH.jpgqNiH08Vy.jpgFrjnNT69.jpg

Man, she is hot! :wub:  Where did you get the cop uniform from and is it bodyslide compatible?

gNidfk0c.jpg8POlXiNZ.jpg4yjCC3sT.jpg3egH5Hv5.jpgw4wfAp7X.jpg2ILu2pO9.jpg63sZV5NL.jpgfNnRx3yo.jpgPC9z7ILH.jpgqNiH08Vy.jpgFrjnNT69.jpg

Man, she is hot! :wub:  Where did you get the cop uniform from and is it bodyslide compatible?

Thank you B) That uniform is actually Catwomans-outfit from nexusmods and it's indeed bodyslider friendly. Hat is Airship captain's hat. Very sexy combination. Some female-gay-fetish-thing  :D  

Thank you B) That uniform is actually Catwomans-outfit from nexusmods and it's indeed bodyslider friendly. Hat is Airship captain's hat. Very sexy combination. Some female-gay-fetish-thing  :D  

Thanks.  She still looks hot!

Well yeah, that i know but i meant actual name of the hairstyle, there is a shitload of them there :P

Well yeah, that i know but i meant actual name of the hairstyle, there is a shitload of them there :P

Sorry about that, it's called "Battler Shaved."

Here are some more of sexy Nora:

tumblr_oo3pzfjyGu1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3pzfjyGu1swzd8to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3pzfjyGu1swzd8to3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3pzfjyGu1swzd8to4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3pzfjyGu1swzd8to5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3pzfjyGu1swzd8to6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3pzfjyGu1swzd8to7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo3pzfjyGu1swzd8to8_1280.jpg

Tried to get Gamoholik's outfit mods to work with CBBE Hardbody... christ its a pain in the butt. Shame he makes them so good otherwise i would drop that long time ago :) 

Pic related - still have to deal with some clipping in various poses but at least i look like myself and not floating head with pipboy :P

R5JQKDd7.jpg

These will be among the last of the naughty Nora pics:

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to7_1280.jpg

Anyone know where I can find an image hosting site where I could upload my hardcore shots?  I use Tumblr, but I don't know if it goes against the rules.

I think Imgbox tolerates the adult content.

ps. Nora's looking totally hot  :blush:

These will be among the last of the naughty Nora pics:

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oo7h31HgqR1swzd8to7_1280.jpg

Anyone know where I can find an image hosting site where I could upload my hardcore shots?  I use Tumblr, but I don't know if it goes against the rules.

I think Imgbox tolerates the adult content.

ps. Nora's looking totally hot  :blush:

Thanks, I will check it out.  I did a search on tumblr and found some hardcore pics on there.  I will try to upload my pics there, if they say anything I'll re-upload them on that site you linked. :)

As for Nora, thanks.  Pics were made possible due to the customizable companion mod you linked.  I know my Nate is very happy. :D

Edit:  I just downloaded and used Leito's latest animation mod, and it lets me choose the position.  So I will retake the shots and post them here.

Wow, your Curie is beautiful.  Can you share the mod?

thank you.

preset is here http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19731/? along with a few others. To get all of them to work, you'd need all the other mods listed on the page but if its just for Curie, assuming you have Looksmenu already, you just basically need these 3

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23268/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14171/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/552/?