FNIS too many animations ZaZ

Edit: after a single google attempt using your error message I got you this:

What happens here is that you hit a limit. Like the error says: TOO MANY ANIMATIONS. Not a fix number, but far beyond 6000 custom animations. Do you think this is healthy? Don't you regularly get load CTD with that many animations?

Simply remove some animations mods you don't need all the time. Do you regularly need all of Halo's poses? I can't believe.

I certainly could simply increase this number, but I will not do this. Because it means that either users will little memory will suffer even more from long FNIS generation times. Or I would have to spend MANY hours to implement memory optimizations which I really don't want. I rather spend my time on new functionality.  :shy:

From this topic having exactly the same problem btw the quote is from "fore" the author of FNIS so I guess you can listen to his post

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47794-solved-issue-fnis-reading-zazanimationpackerror2026-too-many-animations/

Edit: after a single google attempt using your error message I got you this:

What happens here is that you hit a limit. Like the error says: TOO MANY ANIMATIONS. Not a fix number, but far beyond 6000 custom animations. Do you think this is healthy? Don't you regularly get load CTD with that many animations?

Simply remove some animations mods you don't need all the time. Do you regularly need all of Halo's poses? I can't believe.

I certainly could simply increase this number, but I will not do this. Because it means that either users will little memory will suffer even more from long FNIS generation times. Or I would have to spend MANY hours to implement memory optimizations which I really don't want. I rather spend my time on new functionality.  :shy:

From this topic having exactly the same problem btw the quote is from "fore" the author of FNIS so I guess you can listen to his post

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47794-solved-issue-fnis-reading-zazanimationpackerror2026-too-many-animations/

ah okay, also the limit seems to be.....um, maybe 7500, i finally got it to work though after removing some poses.

• 1 year later...

fun my fnis say i have 2700 animations and i still crash ¬¬ if the limit is 7000 why this happen i crash with the message say i need descrease the number of animations

Actually Fores claims FNIS will handle about 8000 animations. He has also included a new version that will handle 12000. Though he warns that it is unstable. :) 

Archived