Merging Mods

Atm I'm currently using UOPS so i have a couple of questions

1 Question recarding LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.

I have LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_dogs.esp/LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_UOPS.esp and LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp so, because I have UOPS do I just merge LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_dogs.esp and LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_UOPS.esp. Or do i still need to merge LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp aswell?

2 Question regarding LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

Wyre Bash is telling me that iI should merge this into my Bashed Patch. But in the Load order here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 It's not marked as one of the mods that should be bashed into my Patch, So do I merge or not.

Guest Donkey

Sexual organs is always needed. UPOS should only be activated if you have unofficial patch installed.

The original author never said it needed to be merge.s 2 Question regarding LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp So i take it it should be activated unless told not to acitvate.

Creature organs ia different since these plug-ins need not be activated but actually merged in wih bash patch to work correctly.

If you are notcing you are getting near 255 esp you could always ghost the files within wreybash. Those merged and deactivated should disspaear from the list when you next load up with OBMM.

Sexual organs is always needed. UPOS should only be activated if you have unofficial patch installed.

The original author never said it needed to be merge.s 2 Question regarding LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp So i take it it should be activated unless told not to acitvate.

Creature organs ia different since these plug-ins need not be activated but actually merged in wih bash patch to work correctly.

If you are notcing you are getting near 255 esp you could always ghost the files within wreybash. Those merged and deactivated should disspaear from the list when you next load up with OBMM.

Thank you:), Just wanted to be sure before I did anything.

Archived