Younger Adult Characters?

Jayleia

I'm crap at character creation, but the characters that I usually come up with always appear late-20s-mid-30s and thus, could easily be experienced adventurers on Day 1.

So I'll take the easy route first before trying to make it myself, lol.  Are there any adult characters (UNP?) that appear very early-20s, preferably very thin...flat enough she could be mistaken for a boy.  Or maybe so thin he could be mistaken for a girl...I haven't decided that yet.  Though there will be transgender elements with them.

The story is they're a street thief/beggar...newly arrived in whatever starting city because of REASONS, and they're not above selling "services" if they have to...and due to the mods I'll be adding, they will have to...often.

This is a dangerous path!!!

that what you want, comes at a point, that here on LL no longer allowing is.

Although you have written that an adult and more than twenty years old.

but these are the so-called LOLI'S, and also on Nexus were these narrow-chested body banished.

Here you can read again.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

point 13

happy Christmas ;)

Umm, not really a dangerous path, (unless you think the original poster was intending something not within the rules or common decency). But having a physical progression in body form is quite good over the length of the game. For example there are several body mods on this site, (and on the other site which shall not be named, but begins with 'N'), which allow options from small sized to over sized body frame. There is nothing stopping the OP from installing one of those(*) and then installing something like 'Pumping Iron' which would allow a progression overtime from a small frame to a large frame.

(*) Maybe Lush & Bodyslide & Pumping Iron(**) & maybe Weight Morphs & maybe, (if Sexlab mods installed), Hormones.

(**) Gopher is cleaner than clean, and he has videos on Youtube with a body morph progression, (and Pumping Iron is his mod).

Racemenu mod introduces sliders that let you change the size of the breasts ad well as the arms and height.

I have that, I can use it just fine to make Generic Hero, late 20s-mid 30s, but if I try to make older or younger characters, I just fail badly.

The Loli-style characters I've seen all seem to be around 12-16 which is WAY too young for the story, the mods, and for my own taste.  And they all seem to be designed to be very attractive, not a starving thief.

So, I need something that seems a bit younger the characters I have been able to create, but is older than, and less attractive than Lolis...

18+ and i'd say you're alright, but then both age and taste are a personal preference aren't they. That being said, if there are any creeps around they'll creep it up regardless.

The best way I can think of hitting the age mark you're after is a combination of weight, height and skin complexion sliders. Maybe not skin complexion so much as skin clarity? So in that case the texture you are using.

Otherwise I'm baffled how you'd hit a 30+ year old character when aiming for something lower, unless you're giving your pc a mega defined jaw/ cheek bones?

I could also recommend something I learned recently - using BodySlider2 to set up your own ideal body type on the minimal scale, and default on the max. Then just use weight sliders via RaceMenu. Not too hard - took me about 20 minutes once I figured out what I was doing. Hitch with that is if wanting to go male, everybody in the game is going to refer to you as "she/her/ma'am/etc." If you can ignore that though and don't care for using some SOS mods to maintain masculinity should clothes ever be off, it might work. :V

Of course, setting up proper clothing models to go on top of that is another story altogether.

Archived