[Sims 3] Sextopia world

Surprise, surprise..... episode 43 is out earlier :)

Episode 43

V1Vhgqqf.jpg

45q3yFJq.jpg

RCaLsttd.jpg

mMs9PX6P.jpg

vv1NhWr3.jpg

IscVYIxg.jpg

B7bp3R3j.jpg

N7BiwzIZ.jpg

Dzh8z1oQ.jpg

2zEj7H1L.jpg

oxhIXcLq.jpg

q4K6Ct8a.jpg

qOr7VQRW.jpg

PMcKjHDE.jpg

nmgey6bA.jpg

QxhnKfSh.jpg

KfUkPk7W.jpg

G6HOAtGy.jpg

ukoPiEax.jpg

iCquW4WY.jpg

taCzXUoz.jpg

AkfEf2C7.jpg

OyNJSOQz.jpg

678bXxyh.jpg

giGdWkPD.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world.

It's the latest/last episode 42.. The very beginning. Please check it :)

Ah yes, so maybe I was just a bit blind... it made me laugh what you made out of the situation for Collette, although it's pretty tough for her.

And regarding E43, great one again. Especially for Silas this time :D  Good story progressing, too :)

Ah yes, so maybe I was just a bit blind... it made me laugh what you made out of the situation for Collette, although it's pretty tough for her.

And regarding E43, great one again. Especially for Silas this time :D  Good story progressing, too :)

Thank you for compliments.  Yeap, Silas and Sophy really get into each our lately. I'm glad for Silas.

Waaaah! Time for me to cry! Hopefully I just go into town and meet some new people, there has to be someone out there! :)

- lol. I'm sure that Collete will have plenty of sex. New comers always are kind of "ignored" when arriving especially if they don't have Oniki's perks in their traits. Collete is beautiful. I wish my Mich will meet her and fuck her ;)

even more newcomers - good :)

even more female newcomers - perfect :D

I'm so glad that Eva created her character. She's very hot... When she finished creating her she called me to take a look. I stared to laugh. When she asked me why am I laughing, I replied; it's because she looks like a cheap whore. She gave me serious look and said: but she is a cheap whore. That's why I created her. She joined to Sextopia to have a loooot of sex.

Well, my friend, how can I beat that argument?! :D:lol:

Thank you for letting me create my self Sim and for adding her to Sextopia world. Can't wait to see her in action :)

I have request: I wish you add my Sim into your household with Lace and Many if it is possible. Thank you.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  you

Sorry honey... won't be possible. I have to redistribute Sims equally among all households. They are already crowdy in that one, so I must place her somewhere else. I'm sure she'll meet with Lace, Manny and Mich and have a good time with them. :)

even more newcomers - good :)

even more female newcomers - perfect :D

I'm so glad that Eva created her character. She's very hot... When she finished creating her she called me to take a look. I stared to laugh. When she asked me why am I laughing, I replied; it's because she looks like a cheap whore. She gave me serious look and said: but she is a cheap whore. That's why I created her. She joined to Sextopia to have a loooot of sex.

Thank you for letting me create my self Sim and for adding her to Sextopia world. Can't wait to see her in action :)

I have request: I wish you add my Sim into your household with Lace and Many if it is possible. Thank you.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  you

Sorry honey... won't be possible. I have to redistribute Sims equally among all households. They are already crowdy in that one, so I must place her somewhere else. I'm sure she'll meet with Lace, Manny and Mich and have a good time with them. :)

:(   :(  ------ just kidding. I understand. No problem. Can't wait to see next episode. :)

That is... basically the best starting situation she can have :lol:

Ooh looks like I'm gonna get it on with Jeff!~ Can't wait to see what's next, poor Architect's wife, she seemed so nice.

Hahahahahaha - Jeff was speaking total nonsense to Collete about erotic spot on ma's shoulder and about moving hands... All he wanted was a blow job from Collete. I don't understand why didn't he simply asked her.... lol....

1. The newcomers Collette and Eva are gorgeous - welcome! :)

2. I'd like one of those laptops, please. The delivery conditions sound too good :D

Jeff was speaking total nonsense to Collete about erotic spot on ma's shoulder and about moving hands..

YES! Ah, the things that men try.... :D :D :D

Yeap, Eva looks exactly like her self Sim in reality. She is tall, slim,long legged girl and has dark skin. There is a small difference in hair but she couldn't find appropriate one although her hair is a long (maybe little bit longer) like the one on the picture, and it's not curly but wavy.

As for the laptop, - hahahahaha -sure I would love to have both; laptop and the service included in price ;)

Archived