[Sims 3] Sextopia world

News:

Episode 41 will be out in Friday, August 19 :)

(New episode: unexpected events in life of crazy Sextopians and introducing new inhabitant: Collete

WOOOOT! Can't wait!

LOL.... Glad you joined them.... :)

News:

The date of releasing Episode 41 is delayed. Waiting for Collete.

(Our friend, Midnight Cupcake created self Sim that can't be imported into my game.

We both wants her Sim in Sextopia in this episode. She has some CC content that my game doesn't recognize and accept.

Is someone willing to help her adopt her Sim according to my game expansions describe on my OP?)

Thank you.

I am FINALLY back! My internet decided to work properly again. So, here's a late thanks for E40 :)

Good to have you back silas. Happy to see you.

40 EPs. I see you've been busy...

I just wish Alexis was involved in more drama.

Everyone has these great stories and Lexi is just there.

At least she is getting some, I guess

Good to see you again. Haven't seen you for a long time.

Alexis and Solid V. are very "peaceful".. They are the couple with less excesses on the island :)

well maraas turned out to be a pussywhipped coward, with a very dominant wife(I am starting to expect a whip, devilhorns and some black leather on her soon)... Maybe Lexi needs to move in with Maraas and Emma to make some drama:).

I personally love the personalities every char is getting in the episodes. 

And 40 episodes? WOW! That is great. Way to go EP;)

well maraas turned out to be a pussywhipped coward, with a very dominant wife(I am starting to expect a whip, devilhorns and some black leather on her soon)... Maybe Lexi needs to move in with Maraas and Emma to make some drama:).

:D:lol::D :D :lol:  - hahahahahahahhahhaha - My friend, thank you for good long laugh. My stomach is aching. :D

I was "studying" Sextopians. According to their behaving every Sextopians got a "characteristic line". I hope you are not mad at me for characterizing maraas as submissive to his wife. I think that giving different character line to every Sextopian makes stories more interesting. :)

Thanks for the compliment.

:D:lol::D :D :lol:  - hahahahahahahhahhaha - My friend, thank you for good long laugh. My stomach is aching. :D

I was "studying" Sextopians. According to their behaving every Sextopians got a "characteristic line". I hope you are not mad at me for characterizing maraas as submissive to his wife. I think that giving different character line to every Sextopian makes stories more interesting. :)

Thanks for the compliment.

haha! Not at all mad at you. To be honest I think it is quite funny. A happy wife=a happy life, right?  ;)

Also...I can't see the pictures for episodes 27-32 for some reason. And i want to see those because according to the comments those are all the best episodes.

Thanks for leting me know. I just checked them and they are opening for me.   Is anyone else can't see those episodes? Please let me know.

Episode 41

kVNTQSWr.jpg

C0SB6G3o.jpg

wDOiuw5Q.jpg

ZC53a4Tb.jpg

VAPMXOl6.jpg

WnEqfKAG.jpg

P3ptYBPF.jpg

GQczFDOS.jpg

0e0U1njb.jpg

bIf8S1LD.jpg

o9RiNzG8.jpg

TNszK8gk.jpg

Otk1ZzBQ.jpg

P858NE0I.jpg

tlW8ErRH.jpg

Wq2YJrml.jpg

725HfUrb.jpg

kthaOvNk.jpg

zOvkRyQq.jpg

m6S7YIsk.jpg

ZzaR68z2.jpg

FvRNIRPp.jpg

Yn8QiJFG.jpg

e94ULVBb.jpg

kzDQ7FN1.jpg

eZtOxeEh.jpg

MatLbFju.jpg

Kh25Hcvx.jpg

uAeJH0Ta.jpg

yKSXFXOm.jpg

PCLPb1VP.jpg

rq5jYRFF.jpg

ifu7ClMy.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world.

Great episode! Quite dramatic 0.0! Can't wait to see what other crazy things I do XD!

lol ... your Sim just arrived and had first lesbian experience.. .who knows what is she capable to do.. I "hope" she'll be very kinky. ;)

News:

Episode 42 will be out in Friday, August 26 :)

(New episode: less dramatic then previous one :)

lol ... cultural differences are so interesting ... things that are funny in one culture isn't funny in other ...

and there were episodes for which I thought would be a total disaster but many love them, and those that I was thrilled with, weren't went well ... ) 

Lol I got rejected XD! Great episode as usual!

lol .. it's not unusual for Silas to reject sex. He rejected Sophy many times until he fall in love with her. There is a love triangle in your household now. Collete is in love with Silas who is in love with Sophy who loves Jeff... it's gonna be very interesting to see how would they maintain their good relationships now since your Sim moved in.

lol .. it's not unusual for Silas to reject sex. He rejected Sophy many times until he fall in love with her. There is a love triangle in your household now. Collete is in love with Silas who is in love with Sophy who loves Jeff... it's gonna be very interesting to see how would they maintain their good relationships now since your Sim moved in.

Well, let's just see what crazness happens! Hopefully I find love in Sims, not like irl XD/;(.

It's nothing against your character personally, Silas is just that stupid :D

Oh, no no no .. I disagree, SIlas is not stupid.... :)   He rejected Collete because he is in love with Sophy.

Archived