Futa

KimD

I am wondering if anyone would like to create a ACBBE-type of mod, as the already-existing one has issues tbh. First of all, it's no longer developed, and it's not possible to combine it with other bodyslide mods; It also gives terrible hand seams from 1st person view. I also do not like the penis mesh itself very much, and textures could be better as well. I would like to see length and girth sliders for the penis, rather then overall size slider which makes big penises look too thick to my liking. Huge possible values for both sliders would be great, no need to keep it realistic :P just let everyone use what he/she likes. If possible, it would be nice if it was compatible with the Extended Slider Colors mod which can be found on nexus, as I am sure many people use that to make exotic, or simply paler/darker skin, and penis would look out of place.

Thanks in advance, hope I am not being overly specific :3

Archived