mods

Merlin403

first time posting and I am doing a clean wipe of mods i got wondering 1 if I should go NMM or MO? Also Love alot of sex in my games the women to look like women and such. Sorry if this is not the right post area also but wondering what mods are the best mods for what i am looking for? If anyone could help I would really appreciate it also

Use a guide like this one or watch videos from people like Gopher (YouTube). Don't expect it to be easy and fast, it's very time consuming, but also very rewarding if you manage to get everything to work fine. Depending on how good you understand everything it me be shorter, but don't expect to get everything working on just one single day. Read/listen to everything carefully, because it's hard to get a stable game. Don't start with too many mods, just pick the mentioned mods or just a few. I would also highly recommend you to start with NMM and later switch to MO. It's a hard and long way, but really rewarding and if you have any questions, just ask here, there will surely be people trying to help you.

Well I'm using NMM 0.61.2 and I'm quite satisfied. MO is more advanced then NMM but it's hard to use for some people (like me).  So, use the one you're more comfortable with. I have MO too but rather using NMM since I understand how it works much better then MO. Whatever your choice will be, you won't make mistake as sure you learn how they work and you aren't frustrated with any of them.

Archived