Enhanced Vanilla Bodies

Leito86

With this body i am ok if no vanilla outfits is changed but mostly waiting for new outfits instead, jeans and tank tops etc.

I cannot see CBBE etc in Fallout unless there was silicone tit augments in game with physics, boobs slapping together with a bit of weight. 

My feedback on the look on this is that the crotch and hip area still looks a bit barbie doll shaped. The vanilla body was modeled based on the male skeleton to ease animating everything?

Waiting for Geck mainly as dismemberment/gore and realism mods is something that drives me to play Skyrim etc.

Take your time and looking forward to your progress.

Hell yes.  Thanks a lot. :)

What export settings are you using on the new niftools? 

my exports are all borked.  So I'm having to do all sorts mucking around with fbx's and outfit studio to get stuff in game atm.

The default settings with no vertex wielding.

Hell yes.  Thanks a lot. :)

What export settings are you using on the new niftools? 

my exports are all borked.  So I'm having to do all sorts mucking around with fbx's and outfit studio to get stuff in game atm.

The default settings with no vertex wielding.

Thanks - it turned out manually correcting the version and user values to reflect the nif version fixed things for me.

The initial release is out!

There are some issues but it's good enough to play with.

Thanks for release, but I have little problem with body armor, nipples peeking out.

Probably need an undersuit.

Perhaps you could slightly reduce the breasts and the nipples, so they don't cause (or at least reduce) clipping issue with layerable armors ? I'm just suggesting ...  ;)

The engine is able to correct the shape of the armor layer depending on the underlaying clothes. This is done with the .SCLP files associated to the clothes. Each cloth that can have armor over it has this text file stored with the .nif file. The file is imported by the Creation Kit into the ArmorAddon data. It should be possible to create a .SCLP file for the naked body and import it into the NakedTorso record.

Fantastic work -- adding realism where most needed. Would be nice to have a bit more mesh @ butt, hips/waist and bewbs; perhaps  bodyslide compatible. BS needs a vanilla (textured) mesh below 10k poly.  One that looks less hollywood surgically enhanced; more starved, lean, survivalist. Cut and chiseled by default. Your skyrim body mod looks like the one bethesda used in FO4. Even better than FO4 for realism.

Great update!

compatible with bodyslide or not?

Nice work btw

I'm not very proficient in BS, but you can open nif as "Outfit" in Outfit Studios (export it back as nif). I used "Decrease Mesh Brush" on breasts (mask rest of body first), so they fit behind vanilla armors when not using under-garment. (mask the perky nipples also, so they stay perky, they're mesmerizing). Takes only a couple of minutes..  learn the BS workflow and you could add a few BS compatible sliders. This mesh would be fantastic if it were setup for BS by someone BS-competent. 

Once Nuclear Nude tweaks a few textures, or Kartin fleshes-out with more options, EVB will be a great vanilla compatible alternative. If texture mod authors release photoshop files, TextureEdit or photoshop/layers for even more customability. Adding BS compatibility is just icing on the birthday suit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice body and texture, just one note, its possible increase the size of vulva majora  labia?

...to not mention a variant with 'muscle clit' {look at Denise Masino and Yvette Bova, probably two of the best, as reference...} for fitness/muscle characters!

I would do that myself but I'm a disaster with clothes and armors conversion...

Archived