Enhanced Vanilla Bodies

Leito86

Looks pretty schmicko. I like it! Really lore-friendly, too, which is always appreciated. I actually quite liked Bethesda's vanilla bodies this time around, so this mod will probably be the go-to for me. 

I'm seconding the request for a flaccid version. I'd prefer to use this mod for natural nudity - not sex mods, so the "hard" mesh isn't really ideal. The option for a flaccid one would be sweet. 

BTW, any estimated release time? I don't mind waiting (take your time, it'll be worth it), but having a date to look forward to would be cool. 

Thanks for your time and hard work, Leito. :D Good luck! 

There is a new 3ds nif Plugin on Figments Github, dont know if the Import/Export is working for Fallout4 right now.

But would be nice to see this Bodys ingame soon.

There is a new 3ds nif Plugin on Figments Github, dont know if the Import/Export is working for Fallout4 right now.

OOOHHHHhhh  Thanks for the heads up :D

EDIT:  Checked out those files.  No idea what to do with them.

Here is the plugin for 3d max to import/export, but dont know if works without problems or not.

https://github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases

Here is the plugin for 3d max to import/export, but dont know if works without problems or not.

https://github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases

Lol i was the same, couldn't figure out what to do with them.

But nice there is finally a release, i had just DLed 3DS Max2016 student version the other day :D.

Hey man this is great work! I may just end up using your bodies over others since outfits should look good with them, they are lore friendly and there is both a male and female version. Would nude skins like nuclear nude work with your model?

Oh and any plans for versions with pubes?

I really appreciate how you're keeping the body proportions realistic for both sexes.

I think BGS's character artists did a pretty good job with proportions...that and I didn't want to have to convert every single piece of gear to fit the new body...

Hey man this is great work! I may just end up using your bodies over others since outfits should look good with them, they are lore friendly and there is both a male and female version. Would nude skins like nuclear nude work with your model?

Oh and any plans for versions with pubes?

They'll require some minor tweaking to the color and spec map.  Due to the new additions to the model, the UVs for the vagina, breasts, and toes are slightly different.

@ Leito86

Very nice mesh work, especially the hands and feet.  Also it was a good idea to keep the vanilla standard on the meshes.

I very much agree. After all the discoveries with CBBE, I don't think changing the UV layout there was the best choice. Even if the UV map is horrible, but compatibility and practicality is worth more in this case I think (texture incompatibility with other meshes, back of the head problem). The only thing that could be improved a bit (although it's not too bad) are the nipples. They seem oddly long to me.

Also dismemberment is important. :D

Looks great so far. My question is , will it support dismemberment? I' m no psycho, but that feature has been in fallout since it was produced by interplay... and i at least consider it an important part of the fallout series.

I don't think dismemberment is going to be available with the first few releases.  The reason being that the plugin is still a WIP and I think the feature that allows for that isn't fully available/understood yet.  Basing my thoughts on what I remember with FNV.

Archived