RUMBLE ROSES XX "NUDE MOD" XBOX360

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2019 at 3:04 PM, Guest said:

The easiest method is to use modded DLC.

1. Run the game in Xenia and save in game.

2. You'll get "C:/Users/username/Documents/Xenia/content/4B4E07D1/00000001/" folder, which holds save data.

3. Create a new folder 00000002 in 4B4E07D1, which holds DLCs.

4. Extract DLC content into "00000002/your dlc name/" using the tool wxPirs.

For example, you should have files in "C:/Users/username/Documents/Xenia/content/4B4E07D1/00000002/my_DLC_01/".

5. Close the game and run it again in Xenia, then load game. Now you'll see the new costume in Locker room.

- wxPirs:

https://digiex.net/threads/wxpirs-extract-content-from-xbox-360-demos-video-dlc-and-arcade-game-containers.9464/

- No Clothes DLC:

https://www.undertow.club/threads/xbox360-rumble-roses-double-x-no-clothes-dlc.3065/

- If you want to create your own mods, see the nice tutorials from mariokart64n:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgeoiwC2u6R6SaRFDAZCI9J_QUoptVmcK

Hi I tried this method

I got the following Application Error when I go to the Locker room:

The instruction at 0x00007FF80C4DD094 referenced memory at 0x000000000001D0A. The memory could not be read.

The game worked fine before

6 hours ago, deuterium_1 said:

Hi I tried this method

I got the following Application Error when I go to the Locker room:

The instruction at 0x00007FF80C4DD094 referenced memory at 0x000000000001D0A. The memory could not be read.

The game worked fine before

What did you edit in Blender?

It's good idea to try very simple editing first (eg. moving a single vertex.)

2 hours ago, Clavichord2 said:

What did you edit in Blender?

It's good idea to try very simple editing first (eg. moving a single vertex.)

I didn't edit in Blender, I just followed the instructions on how to install the mod.

I created a new folder next to where the savegame is then I get that error when I load it in game.

Otherwise the game works fine in Xenia.

How do I edit?.

• 2 months later...
On 4/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, fixgattoscemo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well it worked, let's say i choose a different way to compile it, a wrong one; by the way, when you said to return the const for japanase language I didn't expect to skip the whole function and just return the value ?. Again, thank you for your help.

I have decided to upload the .exe for everyone who wants the japanase voices.

Xenia is open source so I'm assuming it's ok to share, you still need to get the game somehow though

XeniaJap.rar 1.51 MB · 133 downloads

Well I have the JP iso file. And even better, a whole mod when using cheat engine to swap modeling, fighting styles and break camera boundary but I still need a latest japanese xenia build to get the full mod cheat engine to work

On 4/11/2019 at 11:01 PM, Guest said:

I remember that US version doesn't have Japanese voice data (JP version have both data).

Anyway, to change game language, you have to edit src/xenia/kernel/xam/xam_info.cc and build Xenia manually.

Make sure to checkout d3d12 branch, then edit XGetLanguage() function so that it returns X_LANGUAGE_JAPANESE constant.

https://github.com/xenia-project/xenia#quickstart

Could you show me the image where do I have to edit in the xam_info.cc file?

4 hours ago, mortanios said:

Can anyone upload the game with the mode already applied if it's not asking too much please?

I doubt anyone will risk their skin for that, you will have to get the game and patch it yourself/

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2019 at 12:44 AM, Guest said:

I just ported mariokart64n's 3ds Max script to Blender!

With this addon, you can import Rumble Roses XX model (meshes and bones) and export it back (vertex position/UV/normal/weight/color).

Download: RRXX Tools Addon v1.0.1 (for Blender 2.79b)

rrxx_tools_addon.py 17.02 kB · 43 downloads

Example: Sea Shell Suit Model

rrxx_import.thumb.jpg.17317d01c1d13d0dfb088354ddbcf684.jpg

Usage: See the picture below. It's so easy, right?

rrxx_addon_ui.jpg.76d8a2fdd527c7e3ba98ac90551f0c82.jpg

Please don't earn money with this addon.

Respect game author. Thanks!

FAQ:

- How can I hide some vertices?

Well, there are two ways to hide them.

(1) In object mode, hide unnecessary objects by hitting H key. Then export model.

(2) In edit mode, select unnecessary vertices and scale very small like 0.1.

Move them into middle of body, then remove their weight from all groups.

Give them weight 1.0 for a center bone (eg. koshi, mune). Then export model.

- When I edit mesh, it starts to look blocky. Why?

Good question. Because every vertex has custom normals, you need to fix normals after editing shape.

You can use Data Transfer modifier, to copy correct custom normals from another mesh.

Caution: When cloning mesh for normal reference, remove Custom Property (prop_id) from the new cloned object. It's used by export function.

- Does it import textures?

No. You should manually assign textures if you need.

Credit:

Original 3ds Max script - thanks mariokart64n!

Changelog:

- v1.0.1: Fixed error when exporting

- v1.0.0: Initial release

you’re the best! your addon made it possible!

rx.jpg

Gonna bump this, but I can't even find the English version of this game. Google search just takes me to a bunch of malicious sites and I have no interest in the Japanese version that was posted here. So any suggestions since the link in the OP doesn't work.

• 1 month later...

Hi ! I got this game as I'm playing early X360 titles I haven't done back in the day. I'm doing 3D modeling and I'm curious to mod RRXX.

I could import models with X-Packer but modifying vertices seem to "break" the geometry smoothness (see picture). Is it normal ?

How can I create a mod file like the ones uploaded in this thread so I can test my modifications ?

Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.20 - 14.03.32.84.png

Edited by Felicity X
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 9:05 PM, Felicity X said:

I could import models with X-Packer but modifying vertices seem to "break" the geometry smoothness (see picture). Is it normal ?

Yes, it is literally normal.
Imported vertices have fixed normal vectors (in blender, it's called Custom Split Normals), that's why.

Example: How to Make Edited Body Objects Smooth

(1) Edit vertices in body objects, don't worry even if they look sharp at this time.
(2.1) Duplicate body objects, and delete Custom Properties of the cloned objects (to exclude from exporting).
(2.2) In Object Mode, join the cloned objects, and run Clear Custom Split Normals Data to allow blender to calculate normals.
(2.3) In Edit Mode: run Remove Doubles and Shade Smooth to get smooth appearance.
(3) Add Data Transfter modifier on body objects of (1). In modifier settings, turn Face Corner Data and Custom Normals on to copy smoothed normals.
(4) Save project.
(5) Apply modifiers then export model.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 10:44 PM, Guest said:

I just ported mariokart64n's 3ds Max script to Blender!

With this addon, you can import Rumble Roses XX model (meshes and bones) and export it back (vertex position/UV/normal/weight/color).

Download: RRXX Tools Addon v1.0.1 (for Blender 2.79b)

rrxx_tools_addon.py 17.02 kB · 66 downloads

Example: Sea Shell Suit Model

rrxx_import.thumb.jpg.17317d01c1d13d0dfb088354ddbcf684.jpg

Usage: See the picture below. It's so easy, right?

rrxx_addon_ui.jpg.76d8a2fdd527c7e3ba98ac90551f0c82.jpg

Please don't earn money with this addon.

Respect game author. Thanks!

FAQ:

- How can I hide some vertices?

Well, there are two ways to hide them.

(1) In object mode, hide unnecessary objects by hitting H key. Then export model.

(2) In edit mode, select unnecessary vertices and scale very small like 0.1.

Move them into middle of body, then remove their weight from all groups.

Give them weight 1.0 for a center bone (eg. koshi, mune). Then export model.

- When I edit mesh, it starts to look blocky. Why?

Good question. Because every vertex has custom normals, you need to fix normals after editing shape.

You can use Data Transfer modifier, to copy correct custom normals from another mesh.

Caution: When cloning mesh for normal reference, remove Custom Property (prop_id) from the new cloned object. It's used by export function.

- Does it import textures?

No. You should manually assign textures if you need.

Credit:

Original 3ds Max script - thanks mariokart64n!

Changelog:

- v1.0.1: Fixed error when exporting

- v1.0.0: Initial release

Does this method require X-packer? Or just mod it by this add-on blender directly?

On 10/30/2015 at 7:45 AM, Worry said:

Ok, i guess this site is mainly focused on pc games mods, but i stumbled upon this site claiming to have a RRXX nude patch... the only pic it shows it's pretty convincing, but i wonder if anyone has tried this mod out??? Do you think it is legit??
I would test it myself but i don't have a JTAGed XBOX soooo...

just wondering  :angel:  :angel: 

here's the link with the downloadable patched game
http://www.gamerlz.com/rumble-roses-xx-nude-patched-xbox360-usa-god.html

post-775755-0-16486500-1446180260_thumb.jpg

link does not work could u upload it somewhere else like mega or google drive ??

• 5 months later...