RUMBLE ROSES XX "NUDE MOD" XBOX360

image.png.e4d39d9993161d95ad023ec02a1f0597.pngrrxx_dlc_e410_nude_female_03B

You mean this mod? I don't actually know where I got it from but it was many years ago. Enjoy :)
I too remember many years ago, I had dreamed of being able to play this game with these aesthetics. ;)

I have an issue to ask everyone though - the submission sounds for high damage stop after one instance. 
Does anyone know how to keep it looping? 
Also, if anyone can mod the sound, that'd be great too!

2 hours ago, Scabbers said:

image.png.e4d39d9993161d95ad023ec02a1f0597.png rrxx_dlc_e410_nude_female_03B 24 MB · 22 downloads

You mean this mod? I don't actually know where I got it from but it was many years ago. Enjoy :)
I too remember many years ago, I had dreamed of being able to play this game with these aesthetics. ;)

I have an issue to ask everyone though - the submission sounds for high damage stop after one instance. 

thank you very much...i don't know if is this one I have two installed, ill try this to see if is different. Thank you !

4 hours ago, Scabbers said:

image.png.e4d39d9993161d95ad023ec02a1f0597.png rrxx_dlc_e410_nude_female_03B 24 MB · 23 downloads

So i used your mod and it seems its the same of one i already had....now i really don't know if i already have this so called doax2 body mod or the mods are 3 and i miss one...because i never saw it, i don't know the body used for that mod....I did a video showcasing the mod i have with the dlc, if someone can tell me if i already have it would be nice...

Edited by reaper6991

There are no true DOAX mod for this game.

Because this game uses very complex model structure like the below picture.

mod.jpg.bb66d3f417b3036976c85fc405ee44be.jpg

I have researched YOBJ file format with 100% accuracy, but still don't find out how to increase the vertex count of each submesh.

Editing file header and content with wrong number of vertex causes the game freeze, so probably this game has hard-coded file header in the game's executable file.

The only thing we can do so far is to move some vertices and edit weights using the Blender addon.

We can not use newly imported (eg. DOAX) meshes for this game.

Well DOAX2 version or not, I have proof a different nude mod exists. 
Reaper, you didn't install it right. Apologies for the accusation but here is what it's supposed to look like:

image.png.5a7b85f88e8c4e2bcbe6e140e67dad8f.png

I don't know if I have the original file but unzip this file and paste it in your folder. 
(ThisPC)\Documents\Xenia\content\4B4E07D1

folder should be placed next to 000000001

image.png.9de087cdd90e1bd6a197d51c17c41f7e.png

00000002.zip

2 hours ago, Scabbers said:

Well DOAX2 version or not, I have proof a different nude mod exists. 
Reaper, you didn't install it right. Apologies for the accusation but here is what it's supposed to look like:

image.png.5a7b85f88e8c4e2bcbe6e140e67dad8f.png

I don't know if I have the original file but unzip this file and paste it in your folder. 
(ThisPC)\Documents\Xenia\content\4B4E07D1

folder should be placed next to 000000001

image.png.9de087cdd90e1bd6a197d51c17c41f7e.png

00000002.zip 11.43 MB · 4 downloads

sorry what i did wrong? if you look the video they are the same O.o... i've installed plenty of dlc for this game....

4 hours ago, maddox.jr said:

There are no true DOAX mod for this game.

Because this game uses very complex model structure like the below picture.

mod.jpg.bb66d3f417b3036976c85fc405ee44be.jpg

I have researched YOBJ file format with 100% accuracy, but still don't find out how to increase the vertex count of each submesh.

Editing file header and content with wrong number of vertex causes the game freeze, so probably this game has hard-coded file header in the game's executable file.

The only thing we can do so far is to move some vertices and edit weights using the Blender addon.

We can not use newly imported (eg. DOAX) meshes for this game.

the thing is I didn't know about this stuff, but i keept reading about this doax2 mod, and every image was blured out plus the links in all sites are dead so im talking about a mod that i don't know how it is, how is made etc....so my question is this doax2 mod is one of the two in my video posted up here, or is a completely new one lost in the web?....

Edited by reaper6991

Reaper, the name of the costume parts are all different. 

Did you try the folder trick I posted? I'm certain that is the one because if you remove it, the costume in-game disappears. 
I installed this many years ago, I don't remember how I did it. 

Also I don't know what video you're talking about, I can't seem to find it. 
How do you know if mine is any different? Well...it just looks different. I didn't mod the costumes for sure. 
Like the tits are 3 times are big lol.

Slightly unrelated, but if you guys are looking for similar games there are so many more out there so don't be stuck on waiting for this. 

1 hour ago, Scabbers said:

Did you try the folder trick I posted? I'm certain that is the one because if you remove it, the costume in-game disappears. 

How do you know if mine is any different? Well...it just looks different. I didn't mod the costumes for sure. 

Slightly unrelated, but if you guys are looking for similar games there are so many more out there so don't be stuck on waiting for this. 

Got any suggestions?

5 hours ago, Scabbers said:

When i quoted you saying that the mod I already had It , i poster a video of 2 Min showing the mod i have plus all the DLC... don't know why you can't see It, heres an image of the mod 

IMG_20220428_083525.jpg

46 minutes ago, Scabbers said:

Then yeah, you already have it. I'm quite certain this is the DOAX2 version. 

Yeah I somehow missed the video, thanks for taking the time to explain. 

no problem I just though there was a problem sharing the video :), maybe you have seen the first image of the video and that is another nude mod.... anyway thanks again

Edited by reaper6991
11 hours ago, maddox.jr said:

There is usage instruction on page 3 by guest.

If you don't have skills to use it, wait for someone repackages mods as DLC.

But I prefer plain format (not DLC), because it has better flexibility to mix multiple costume parts on Locker room.

There are 4 slots; Gloves (Arms), Outerwear, Pants, and Boots.

Each slot can be used for any purpose.

For instance, you can even inject a fullbody model into Gloves slot and use remaining 3 slots freely, to achieve more complex mods.

Sorry but to me it looks like publicity for the program, not for the mod it self...so why don't you share the program...(im sorry but its like to give you the gasoline for free but you not having a car)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 12:13 AM, devilhunter142 said:

Can you convert this as an DLC files?

He won't. Gotta protect "muh paid program gaiz" And no way in hell anyone with a brain would fork over $15 dollars for essentially a one game program. Maker is a rip off artist.

12 hours ago, maddox.jr said:

You don't have $15 only!?, what a pity!

I wish you to pass an exam to enter the Uber Eats work, do your best lol.

I'm preparing for full nude mods also for the other girls. It takes time.

vs.thumb.jpg.f13c325ba96987766ba97bb0aa0aa679.jpg rei.thumb.jpg.b3e6bf825461e345e4daf07525ec27c7.jpg mak.thumb.jpg.8e4fb80db720b7e24a8366d850cc8433.jpg ph.thumb.jpg.277f84ed78a6e13cb83041655708ccea.jpg

Be patient, poor boys.

Well I could buy it but I'm not really good at modding things especially if it required skills as good as a developer like you. If possible I want to donate for you since you're so good at modding. By looking at the nipples I bet those are self modding and it's so gorgeous