RUMBLE ROSES XX "NUDE MOD" XBOX360

Well, it seems you came back after how many weeks lol? Considering how you are basically flaunting around that program and bragging about it,  anyone who actually gives up their money I feel very sorry for and, especially since that $15 can be used for ANYTHING else rather than a one time program, but good luck finding suckers chief.

Edited by Anime64
On 6/16/2022 at 12:22 PM, maddox.jr said:

You don't have $15 only!?, what a pity!

I wish you to pass an exam to enter the Uber Eats work, do your best lol.

I'm preparing for full nude mods also for the other girls. It takes time.

vs.thumb.jpg.f13c325ba96987766ba97bb0aa0aa679.jpg rei.thumb.jpg.b3e6bf825461e345e4daf07525ec27c7.jpg mak.thumb.jpg.8e4fb80db720b7e24a8366d850cc8433.jpg ph.thumb.jpg.277f84ed78a6e13cb83041655708ccea.jpg

Be patient, poor boys.

Screw the haters, I'll pay for it. Give me a paywalled link and I'll pay for it. (No I won't share it.) BUT, and this is a huge but. I absolutely will not just pay for the tool. I don't have the time to do modding myself. I want the tool PLUS the mods you've showcased. I feel paying others for their time is an adequate solution. So the ball is in your court. Release the tool and mods you've showcased, behind a paywall if you wish. Or, disappear. In other words "Put up or shut up." Release a product and be rewarded, or disappear into obscurity.

@Anime64 - Call me a fool, but as someone who's time is at an absolute premium, I'll more then happily pay a reasonable cost as long as it isn't just the tool. If he includes the mods he's showcased in screenshot form, it's worth $15 to me. Hell I'd pay $20. But much more then that and he's price gouging and considering this game was essentially a DOA rip off, I'm not paying more then $20 for the complete package. When I can easily mod DOA 5 LR, DOA 6, DOA Beach Paradise, or the 360/OG xbox titles for free. (DOA4, and the original Beach titles.)

Plus my "cost" in this regard is because I'm a preservationist. Honestly, I'm trying to find a solution to backup this ENTIRE site and host it locally for myself. Till I can afford or even find a solution to this. (And considering I'm acquiring new assets due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm going from one gaming rig, to pretty much a server farm. I'm looking at 10 working rigs, and about 50 hard drives. Of various capacities, and performance levels.) Downloading every mod I'm interested in, is a close substitute. Till I get my farm online.

So I'm uniquely in a position to take advantage of my new found "strength" in terms of preserving the lewder side of the internet. If that means I have to pay a bit as an entry fee, to ensure the data is preserved, far into the future. I'm game. So call me a fool. But at least call me an educated one, and one looking out for the best interests of the community in the long term, NOT the short term. As I don't know about you, but I've seen far too many mods absolutely be obliterated by the flow of time. Modders disappear, links become inactive. I absolutely want to combat that. As Steam, this forum, nor even Nexus Mods is guaranteed to survive. They could all go tits up tomorrow. Hell Undertow had a scare like this. The owner couldn't handle the fees and was considering selling out. This could very well happen to this forum or even Nexus mods. That's where I come in. I'm trying to preserve these sites.

Edited by Hakufu1021
23 hours ago, Nada00 said:

Was this the one everyone is looking for? 

doax_body_dlc_mod.zip 3.84 MB · 25 downloads

or

here

I put it up on a free expiring account

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o8ch7eyavgpqigz/doax_body_dlc_mod.zip/file

Wow, that is awesome. But my game would get the "Fatal Crash intercepted" if i put this on my HDD when i pick new game or load game. If i delete this, the game goes through as normal, which sucks since i always wanted to try this ? But thank you for putting this and good luck to anyone who can make this work. 

2 hours ago, Anime64 said:

Wow, that is awesome. But my game would get the "Fatal Crash intercepted" if i put this on my HDD when i pick new game or load game. If i delete this, the game goes through as normal, which sucks since i always wanted to try this ? But thank you for putting this and good luck to anyone who can make this work. 

You need to unlock the dlc and rename it for a real jtag xbox 360.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Darby Doesnt Know said:

I asked if it were possible to use my Xbox 360 instead of emulation for mods. I should not have to google it to get an answer to know that it does work.

yeah? it took you 10 days to respond to a simple message so i guess a simple task like googling is too much for you so i'll answer it for you, it's yes. you can.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/18/2022 at 2:07 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Screw the haters, I'll pay for it. Give me a paywalled link and I'll pay for it. (No I won't share it.) BUT, and this is a huge but. I absolutely will not just pay for the tool. I don't have the time to do modding myself. I want the tool PLUS the mods you've showcased. I feel paying others for their time is an adequate solution. So the ball is in your court. Release the tool and mods you've showcased, behind a paywall if you wish. Or, disappear. In other words "Put up or shut up." Release a product and be rewarded, or disappear into obscurity.

@Anime64 - Call me a fool, but as someone who's time is at an absolute premium, I'll more then happily pay a reasonable cost as long as it isn't just the tool. If he includes the mods he's showcased in screenshot form, it's worth $15 to me. Hell I'd pay $20. But much more then that and he's price gouging and considering this game was essentially a DOA rip off, I'm not paying more then $20 for the complete package. When I can easily mod DOA 5 LR, DOA 6, DOA Beach Paradise, or the 360/OG xbox titles for free. (DOA4, and the original Beach titles.)

Plus my "cost" in this regard is because I'm a preservationist. Honestly, I'm trying to find a solution to backup this ENTIRE site and host it locally for myself. Till I can afford or even find a solution to this. (And considering I'm acquiring new assets due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm going from one gaming rig, to pretty much a server farm. I'm looking at 10 working rigs, and about 50 hard drives. Of various capacities, and performance levels.) Downloading every mod I'm interested in, is a close substitute. Till I get my farm online.

So I'm uniquely in a position to take advantage of my new found "strength" in terms of preserving the lewder side of the internet. If that means I have to pay a bit as an entry fee, to ensure the data is preserved, far into the future. I'm game. So call me a fool. But at least call me an educated one, and one looking out for the best interests of the community in the long term, NOT the short term. As I don't know about you, but I've seen far too many mods absolutely be obliterated by the flow of time. Modders disappear, links become inactive. I absolutely want to combat that. As Steam, this forum, nor even Nexus Mods is guaranteed to survive. They could all go tits up tomorrow. Hell Undertow had a scare like this. The owner couldn't handle the fees and was considering selling out. This could very well happen to this forum or even Nexus mods. That's where I come in. I'm trying to preserve these sites.

You want to backup this site full of free mods and said you'll pay for one and not share it? screw you dude, you deserve nothing. I already have this nude mod anyway, and older one but i have it. What's the deal with this "new" one? looks the same as the one i have lol

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

for anyone that finds this forum, i will say 2 things
yes you can use this mod in a RGJ/3.0 xbox, you just need to transfer the mod like a normal dlc 
(download a program called "horizon", format you pendrive on your xbox, use the program to transfer the mod to the pendrive and copy with the vanilla dashboard, enjoy)
2: the mod using the DOA2 body is weird, the boobs are poiting straight and dont adjust when you change chest size (and the game wont boot if you have both the normal + the DOA2 nud mode)
here the link for the normal nude mod 
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1468742&key=af27aa01f1fbeddde04c4246b846a1b8

Edited by kalxto
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 6:59 PM, Double L said:

You want to backup this site full of free mods and said you'll pay for one and not share it? screw you dude, you deserve nothing. I already have this nude mod anyway, and older one but i have it. What's the deal with this "new" one? looks the same as the one i have lol

Do you happen to have a link for the mod you have?