anims not happening

after i recently updated my sexout mods i have been having a weird problem. every time a sexual encounter occurs the anims are straight out ignored by sexout. everything initializes, i get payment/other mods react(pregnancy). i would show the log but it tells exactly what i am saying.

everything initializes it sets sexout A and sexout B. just anims are cut out of the procedure.

I hate to ask' date=' but did you download NVSE Extender and put it in the the directory Data/nvse/plugins/?

there's an extender for the script extender? i'll try updating my NVSE and trying this. i'll get back to you on the results.

edit: well NVSE isn't the problem. definitely something to do with the initializers.

There's no reason to update your copy of NVSE' date=' just use Prideslayer's extender linked in the post above yours.

[/quote']

i have the NVSE extender. the anims just plain don't play. these are the stock, unchanged sexout mods. i have no idea whats going on so i am asking for help on this.

Archived