Continued HDT Issues

Kelinas

So I've been trying for ages to get my newest setup of HDT to work for Skyrim so I can set up a ModOrginizer profile. I actually gave up and not played the game for weeks cus of my issue, so starting a helpthread here to try and jumpstart my newest attempts with a bit more of a focused assault.

The big issue is that HDT seems to work on things relating for hair and other objects, however! In regards to the body, well, I got a attatched image showing the major issues.

I have HDT Body stuff and using CBBE, if I knew how to copypaste load orders from ModOrginizer I'd totally would to >_>

post-11040-0-26721800-1445438888_thumb.jpg

When you instal thins like HDT you need to use FNIS and on down of list of mod packages in MO, there should be wrinen OVERWRITE in red letters, click it with right mouse button chose create mod , name it and activate and it should work.

Optionaly you can instal HDT with diffrent mod manager.

I'm not made the mod for overrights until I got this problem dealt with, as I've found that I can't seem to update the overwrite mode for some stupid arbitrary reason.

And yes, I have ran FNIS and got Bodyslide working through this and updating outfits prior to that point in the game

Archived