This is annoying, trying to swap the horns for a different set, changed the textures and meshes in /succubusarmor/female/ but when I transform, nothing shows up. Horn checkbox highlighted.

That is because the horn you switched to is most likely using another body slot.

You can fix it with the CK(editing the PSQ.ESP) or with nifskope(edit the body slot in the .nif you swaped).

This is annoying, trying to swap the horns for a different set, changed the textures and meshes in /succubusarmor/female/ but when I transform, nothing shows up. Horn checkbox highlighted.

That is because the horn you switched to is most likely using another body slot.

You can fix it with the CK(editing the PSQ.ESP) or with nifskope(edit the body slot in the .nif you swaped).

Ah! Keen! Thanks a ton!

hi... first of all thx for all the work!

i have a question about the tattoos... how do i have to set up the mcm / my overlays in racemenu to get the tattoos working?

what i've done so far is setting up all the tattoos in race menu when in succubus form but when i change back to human they will presist and wont vanish... (body change enabled + color gradient depending on saturation and glow for the tattoos)

anything i'm missing?

You need to transform into succubus and then use racemenu, in the body paint tab, choose the last option (it has red by default) click on that and change to the tattoo you installed, choose the color you want, do the same for hands, face and feet if you want, then go back into the game an revert back to human form (they will vanish). The tattoos should only show when transformed in succubus.

Now i'm sure i think i was blonde in my previous life.
So first sorry to bump the old post (yes deleting the old post sound a good idea)
Then sorry to bother the autor i just notice that was not 3 versions in download but.... 3 parts.
Yes... Well, i think to fix my problem by downloading the 3 7z part XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

first of all thx for the package and for the installer- very helpful. I am using mod organizer and I can get the transformation to work perfect except for one detail: the horse schlong. When I transform I get the message (gender change detected) so it seems to be effective but she is still looking like a girl in her nether regions. I followed your FAQ went to SOS after I transformed into a Succubus and ticked the "revealing" box next to the Succubus Armor- went back into game, no effect. Interestingly when I went to back the SOS MCM the option was again unticked....so not sure if there is a save button somewhere or if I am missing something else. Help would be much appreciated.

Hi,

first of all thx for the package and for the installer- very helpful. I am using mod organizer and I can get the transformation to work perfect except for one detail: the horse schlong. When I transform I get the message (gender change detected) so it seems to be effective but she is still looking like a girl in her nether regions. I followed your FAQ went to SOS after I transformed into a Succubus and ticked the "revealing" box next to the Succubus Armor- went back into game, no effect. Interestingly when I went to back the SOS MCM the option was again unticked....so not sure if there is a save button somewhere or if I am missing something else. Help would be much appreciated.

Did you try with a new save?

Hello. Can someone transform armor from this package to UUNP for me, please? I tried to do this by myself but I don't know nothing about outfit studio :/ Can someone help?

This is how this armor looks in my outfit studio

And this is my bodyslide preset

For the life of me, I can't understand why no one hasn't done this already. PSQ / XForm packages have been around for a long-ish time and yet no one has done this. I'd help you, but i stink with Outfit Studio myself, so I've used parts of  Shitty's Remodeled Daedric UUNP , as well as Daedric Chainmail by IZ aka IDzeroNo and B3lisario, but can't find the chainmail UUNP bodyslide file link at the moment. Perhaps you can...

I might be a total retard but... How do you open your archive for extraction ? As you named them XXX.7z.00X I can't seem to find a way to open them, why ?

EDIT : Nevermind, I am indeed a total blothead and thought the mirror was a dead link for a previous version. Works wonder, thank you for this package, because as you guessed I am not very familiar with all the textures, meshes and nif stuff :)

NOTE : For stupid people like me, chose the mirror dowload, it will give you the full archive with fomod.

• 1 month later...

I can manage to transform into Succubus form BUTTT 3 issues:

1. Char has no hair now!

2. Can't revert back into human form which is the real deal breaker.

3. No horse cock! not even in SOS menu.

Somebody halp!

edit - I installed this mod using NMM which for some reason failed to copy the bat file. So I copied it into the data folder manually and ran it from there. Is this okay?

Could you give more instruction regarding the batch file? how should it be exactly used?

1. Char has no hair now!

Somebody halp!

edit - I installed this mod using NMM which for some reason failed to copy the bat file. So I copied it into the data folder manually and ran it from there. Is this okay?

Could you give more instruction regarding the batch file? how should it be exactly used?

The hair should only be missing, if you've checked "Hair Transform" in the PSQ MCM. Since there are no hair meshes and textures included in this pack, PSQ doesn't have anything to load there.

The batch file included in the transformpack is made for a Mod Organizer setup - Try running the attached one from your data folder (changed some lines, so it will work with NMM or manual installations).

It allows you to copy

• "humanbody" meshes (female body from your data folder)
  • "humanbody" textures (female textures from your data folder) <-- these two should be copied or your char will not transform back correctly
  • "succubusbody" meshes (female body from your data folder, which will then be used for transformation)
  • "succubusbody" textures (female textures from your data folder, which will then be used for transformation)

Copy Orgbody NMM.7z

1. Char has no hair now!

Somebody halp!

The hair should only be missing, if you've checked "Hair Transform" in the PSQ MCM. Since there are no hair meshes and textures included in this pack, PSQ doesn't have anything to load there.

The batch file included in the transformpack is made for a Mod Organizer setup - Try running the attached one from your data folder (changed some lines, so it will work with NMM or manual installations).

It allows you to copy

• "humanbody" textures (female textures from your data folder) <-- these two should be copied or your char will not transform back correctly
  • "succubusbody" meshes (female body from your data folder, which will then be used for transformation)
  • "succubusbody" textures (female textures from your data folder, which will then be used for transformation)

attachicon.gifCopy Orgbody NMM.7z

Thanks! Installing the mod with MO and running the batch file fixed it all.

what did you do with your file naming, it sais: "name.7z.003" now 003 is the file extention i can't seem to fix it just making it a 7z extention forcibally doesn't work it seems to corrupt it NMM doesn't read it nor the original file.

Can you save a file with the proper extention please? i don't know how to get around it.

Also mirror DL doesn't work for me

You need to download all three files .7z.001, .7z.002, .7z.003. Use 7-Zip or a similar program to unzip 7z.001, this will unzip all three files into a new folder. You can then zip it back up into a single file to install with MO or NMM

The reason the file is in three parts is it is now too big for the SL web site to host

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Char has no hair now!

Somebody halp!

It allows you to copy

attachicon.gifCopy Orgbody NMM.7z

I apologize for my ignorance, but how exactly do I use the batch file, I only have a vague understanding of what they and it's 4:30 AM. I have everything working fine I'm just missing the hair and body type I'd like (my body changes from my custom one to what I assume is the built in one) . Or would it be possible to just copy+paste the hair mesh I want into a file? Again I apologize for being a dingus.

Edit: Never mind I figured out how to do it manually, although I would appreciate a 5 second tutorial on how to use the batch file if I change my body later