[Outdated] Lovers LandE 215b

Sounds like mod conflict. LandE has nothing to do with invisible. unless you are missing body mesh. When sex kicks in and you don't have it' date=' you will turn invisible. But if this is the case it happen for the lovers mods.

[/quote']

doubt that is a missing mesh sonce I went to check active spells and I saw chameleon 100%

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have been testing out this mod, and I am not too sure of what some of the stats and message means exactly:

On the Hud there are 2 sexual excitement bars, one on top one on bottom, I notice the bottom one increases when PC is underdress but the top one seems to go up and down depending on combat(?)/NPC(?) what do they represent exactly?

What exactly is feast of shame? I think I am running into some weird bug when it triggers. I will randomly get feast of shame message when sexual excitement is 100% while no NPC is around and then be teleport to another location within the cell, usually behind walls so i have to tcl to get out.

I have notice the "LandE target Run!" showing up even when I am fighting creatures, does it actually do anything when creatures are involve?

And do combat override "LandE target Run!"? I try to fight a bandit while sexual excitement is 100%, but the bandit just keeps fighting

• 1 month later...

And do combat override "LandE target Run!"? I try to fight a bandit while sexual excitement is 100%' date=' but the bandit just keeps fighting

[/quote']

I'm sure in previous versions the raping would start even with hostile opponents, but it seems like they won't stop wanting to attack - they keep sheathing their weapons but then get them out and start attacking again straight away.

It's a shame, because I would like this mod to work with RaperS, so that if I've been raped by a group of enemies 2 or 3 times the 'feast of shame' kicks in and everyone takes a turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestions welcome.

I was running Lovers LandE 215b and it worked perfectly. I did a complete re-install of Oblivion and and all my plugins now LandE doesn't work at all (i.e NONE of its feature seem to function). I am using the same load order and the same plugins as previously.

Edit: Got it. OMOD was the problem (Suggest not using it to load Lovers)

There seem to be some questions about LandE and I may have a couple of answers. I'm going to go through what works for me in loading and tweaking the .ini file.

First off, I like this mod. It is the one Lovers mod that I consistently load. I like it better than Joburg because it is simpler and just does what I want, I find it easier to tweak and suits my taste better (I find Joburg too random). Having said this, this mod will work alongside Joburg if you turn off the exhibition settings (see below).

Also, I prefer the version without the HUD, I don't see it here. If anyone else wants it, let me know and I will upload it.

LOADING:

If you are using OMOD, do not use it to load Lovers and LandE, for some reason this made LandE not work for me. Just cut and paste the files into your oblivion data folder and activate the .esm and .esps with OMOD.

LOAD ORDER:

Load right near the end and AFTER LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp AND LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp (if you use it). In my load order it is one from the bottom. I have found LandE doesn't work for me if I put it above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp (animation doesn't start).

TWEAKING .ini File:

There are quite a few options that you can modify. I will go through the biggies.

1. The xLoversCheckLoserQuest line (below) turns on/off the 'rape when you lose' function. Suggest leaving it on (i.e. set to 1).

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.LoversSwitches to 1

2. Assuming you leave the xLoversCheckLoserQuest turned on you can modify how injured you must be before the the rape script triggers by modifying the line below. The number represents what percent health you need to be at for the script to trigger (default is 40). I find 40% good for beginning characters, but for characters with say 200 hit points you may want to set it lower.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.DeadHealth to 40

3. LandE includes an exhibition function that triggers when you are not wearing clothing (i.e. no clothing at all or no lower body clothing or no upper body clothing). When triggered the excitement counter slowly counts up to 100 at which point the script triggers and someone will hunt your character down (unless there is nobody in range). This script (below) can be turned off by setting it to 0. There are actually a number of good reasons for turning it off (i.e. compatibility with Joburg, compatibility with PlayerSlave, etc.).

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.ExhibitionismSwitches to 1

4. Another cool feature is the ability to set the rate at which the excitement counter counts upward. Modifying this is useful for fun mods such as Stripper, as I found that LandE was counting upwards too quickly and was triggering before my character had finished her dance. This can be modified by changing the number at the end of the lines below to whatever rate you prefer: Yokuzyou1 = No clothing; Yokuzyou2 = No Upper Body clothing; and Yokuzyou3 = No Lower body clothing.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou1 to 10

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou2 to 5

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yokuzyou3 to 5

5. LandE also has a feature where the rapist comes back for more. The default percent is 20%, I prefer to set it to something like 50% which means he sometimes comes back a second time and occasionally a third. With this set at 50% was the only time I have seen a gang bang is Lovers, when my character entered a ruin and stumbled on about 6 very bad elves. The percent chance can be changed using the line below.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.OnceMoreRape to 20

6. Finally, the bad end. You can turn it on/off using the line below (0 for off).

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEdnSwitches to 1

Other parameters.

(Not tested) means something I guessed by looking at the code, but not actually tried in game.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.LandE_BackKey to 31

(not tested) It seems that this key (set to S by default) can break the fear effect if pressed after a little while (there's some kind of counter involved, it has to reach 100 before the keypress is registred). You know you're under the fear effect when the message "I feel weak at the knees and cannot move" is displayed. As far as I can tell, the fear kicks in when the player health % is < xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.DeadHealth

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Fear_Penalty_F1 to 2

(not tested) When set to 0, prevents the player to drop his weapon and shield when the fear effect kicks in. I noted some strange things when this parameter is set to 2, like being able to equip torch and shield at the same time, and OCPS prevented a crash at the same moment, so maybe it's best to set this at 0. Not sure.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Fear_Penalty_F2 to 2

Makes you drop shield, armor and upper/lower clothing/armor on the ground if set to 2. (Thanks legraf).

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.WeaponHealth_w to 10

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.WeaponHealth_s to 10

The equipped shield and weapon health will regenerate by this amount (%) while the player is nude and the shield/weapon is equipped. Note that the shield/weapon health can exceed 100% this way, which may be a bad thing, or not. This is why you see the message "The erotic atmosphere ... has strengthened my weapon and shield"

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.item_rosyutu to 10

(not tested) Threshold (%) under which damaged armor doesn't count as coverage anymore. If set to 0, even totally destroyed armor will be considered for body exposition.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yukou_Distf to 1

(not tested) It seems that this parameter determines the method used to calculate the disposition hit taken by the "loser" from the "winner". If Yukou_Distf = 1, disposition will be lowered by 1/4. If Yukou_Distf = 2, disposition will be set to 0. For other values of Yukou_Distf, disposition between the winner and the loser will not be modified at all. In the bad end, Yukou_Distf is forced to 2.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.MaxOfPlayer to 6

(not tested) May be related to the number of rapers who can take their turn with the victim. Not sure.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Nagori to 35

(not tested) Base "erotic atmosphere". It's the number displayed after the message "The atmosphere of lust is still hovering around ...". The higher it is, the faster LandE will kick in.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.DebMsgF to 0

(not tested) If set to 1, will display debug message instead of roleplay messages.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.MugenJane to 1000

(not tested) The higher this value, the longer it will take the victim to evade her pursuers. The message "I seem to have lost my persuers" is displayed when this happens.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yukou_Dist1 to 1000

(not tested) I'm wondering if this one is not a bug. In the scripts, Yukou_Dist1 is calculated from Yukou_DistSet and Yukou_DistSet should be initialized from the ini, but since it's not present in the ini, it should default to 0, and Yukou_Dist1 should be set to 0 too.

Yukou_DistSet is the distance from the player (divided by 5) within which LandE will find "winners" (no more "winners" than xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.MaxOfPlayer). *If* I'm reasoning correctly, there should be only one "winner", because the others will always be too far.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Fear_Penalty_F2 to 2

As far as I can tell' date=' not used. Maybe the developer initially intended to have distinct parameters for shield and weapon.[/quote']

I believe this is used, though I haven't tested it much. Fear_Penalty_F1 is used to unequip/drop equipment when the fear effect kicks in, and Fear_Penalty_F2 is used when rape begins. F2 drops the weapon/shield (if F1 didn't already), and also the top/bottom armour. (Setting it to 2 did cause armour to be strewn about the area after rape)

In other news, disposition changes when Distf == 2 are quite peculiar.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Nagori to 35

(not tested) Base "erotic atmosphere". It's the number displayed after the message "The atmosphere of lust is still hovering around ...". The higher it is' date=' the faster LandE will kick in.[/quote']

This one I've tested. After an LandE rape, the atmosphere is reset to this "Nagori" value (and then proceeds to go up or down normally).

IIRC, setting xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Fear_Penalty_F1/2 to 0 prevents weapons etc from being affected, 1 unequips but leaves items in inventory, and 2 drops items on the ground.

Also working from memory, my biggest problem with setting it to 2 is that when the items are dropped to the ground, they are restored to 100% health, essentially acting as a free smith-quality repair (EDIT: turns out this is an unavoidable side effect of the Drop function; as such I would recommend setting this to 1). I'm not sure how the drop mechanism works (i.e. are they truly just dropped or are they cloned and the old ones deleted, or something) or if this is intended, but I never liked it, so I always set them to 1.

I've also never been raped by multiple attackers when using 215b. I'm guessing it worked in older versions because I see people talking about it all the time. One attacker may rape my char multiple times according to the percent chance in the ini, but that's it. One dude and when he's done, it's over.

I've also never been raped by multiple attackers when using 215b. I'm guessing it worked in older versions because I see people talking about it all the time. One attacker may rape my char multiple times according to the percent chance in the ini' date=' but that's it. One dude and when he's done, it's over.

[/quote']

I believe Aleanne hit the nail on the head, above.

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.Yukou_Dist1 to 1000

(not tested) I'm wondering if this one is not a bug. In the scripts, Yukou_Dist1 is calculated from Yukou_DistSet and Yukou_DistSet should be initialized from the ini, but since it's not present in the ini, it should default to 0, and Yukou_Dist1 should be set to 0 too.

I've tested this now, and in the INI file I changed "Yukou_Dist1" to "Yukou_DistSet". This now gives multiple attackers (often but not always, so that's good), with new dialogue I hadn't seen related to the "my turn next" idea. The longer scenes that result can be quite a nuisance!

legraf is right, Fear_Penalty_F2 is used and makes you drop shield, armor and upper/lower clothing/armor on the ground if set to 2. Correcting my previous post.

The scene is long when "Yukou_Dist1" is changed to "Yukou_DistSet" because it tests on MaxOfPlayer (which should be 6 in the ini) instead of NumOfPlayer (which should be the number of rapers). The correct code should (imo) be (in xLoversLCheckLoserQuestScript) :

elseif StepValue == 7
if OnceMore != 1
if NumOfPlayer == 1 || TotalCount > NumOfPlayer ;; was : MaxOfPlayer
	set StepValue to 255
	return
endif

The scene is long when "Yukou_Dist1" is changed to "Yukou_DistSet" because it tests on MaxOfPlayer (which should be 6 in the ini) instead of NumOfPlayer (which should be the number of rapers).

Aleanne, I think your method would ignore MaxofPlayer entirely, since the script always tries to assign up to 6 offenders, and your method would have each one participate up to once (or possibly fewer, not sure if the "once more" option increments totalcount yet).

The way it's set currently, offenders will go more than once, until a total of MaxofPlayer have participated. This might be OK. I suppose the best would be to use a combination:

if NumOfPlayer == 1 || TotalCount > MaxOfPlayer || TotalCount > NumOfPlayer

This would have everyone go once, unless there are more offenders than MaxofPlayer. I think! I haven't examined LandE as much as you have.

Incidentally, just a few lines lower it looks to me like only the first 3 offenders ever get to particpate. Shouldn't this be checking for > 6?

if CurrentPlayerIndex > 3
set CurrentPlayerIndex to 1

Though I suppose by using your fix (or my suggestion) this should never matter!

Hm, unless I'm mistaken, MaxOfPlayer is always >= NumOfPlayer since the search for winner script stops at 6 winners max. if this is true, TotalCount > MaxOfPlayer || TotalCount > NumOfPlayer is redundant. And MaxOfPlayer is never used in my version.

if CurrentPlayerIndex > 3
   set CurrentPlayerIndex to 1

I removed this in my version. I'm going to post it in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1484 in a few minutes, if you want to try it.

Hm' date=' unless I'm mistaken, MaxOfPlayer is always >= NumOfPlayer since the search for winner script stops at 6 winners max.[/code']

I believe you're right - except that a player could opt to reduce MaxofPlayer in the .ini (to one or two, for instance), and it's nice to keep that functionality. I look forward to your script! For use, and for learning purposes... thanks.

Odd...Lovers Land E seems to have suddenly stopped working for me.

Even though it shows the idol thing in the inventory.

When I remove outfit, the stat doesn't go up.

I only tweaked the Bad End to 0.

Could it be my load order?

Oblivion.esm

BathingMod_Base.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

EyeCandy - Content.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Better Bell Sounds.esp

Symphony of Violence.esp

Storms & Sound.esp

IWR-Lights.esp

IWR-Windows.esp

IWR-Shutters.esp

Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm.esp

Book Jackets Oblivion.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

ImprovedSigns.esp

Inebriation.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

Unsafe Streets.esp

VA_BetterGold.esp

Populated Prisons.esp

Get Wet.esp

Quick Wardrobe.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

EyeCandy Compilation.esp

CM_Better Wine.esp

FSN Equipments.esp

Hentai Compilation.esp

SaberCloth.esp

SpeedBuster Collection.esp

Morrowind Robes and Dresses for HGEC.esp

SchwarzeKatzeArmor.esp

AT2 02-Shiki Armor Set.esp

SexyKunoichi.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

Harvest[Containers].esp

AkaviriSamuraiShop.esp

Hentai Mania.esp

Romuska Fantasy Store.esp

Tavern-Goers 2.esp

Tona's_ModsStore.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

HentaiMania2.esp

From2ch Lives.esp

F2L_FaceChange.esp

Ta22's 01Army.esp

117NPCs.esp

From2ch Lives Boss.esp

F2LHideRaces.esp

Real Lava 1.3.esp

Leviathan Soulgems.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversLoveJuice.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversLandEv2.esp

LoversLandE_hud.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureExtender.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

Stripper.esp

VisiblyUnlimited.esp

Lynges Unlimited Death Reload Time.esp

BathingMod_Soap.esp

SpellSinger.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Magicka Regen x4.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

TRN One of the Gang.esp

Enhanced Grabbing.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

NaRae Pose - 01.esp

Specialanims.esp

UChainBeast.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Really Immersive Messages.esp

BNewShockBoltEffects20.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp

KitRae Exotic Dual Remake.esp

Neo's Gantz.esp

PlayerVariousVoice.esp

zzContainerTrap English.esp

Void_Estrus_Traps.esp

Merged MBP Plugin.esp

Q - Carrying Capacity x10 v1.0.esp

Leina Armor.esp

Kamia all complate.esp

TETE Rabbit Arrow.esp

lolidonky BAND-AID.esp

Omoi Tasu Glorious.esp

Oblivion Crisis.esp

Summon Fairy_v0.91xDS_mini.esp

Ayame Kunoichi.esp

Sailor.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

'Eagle Eye' Realistic Archery v1.0 Fixed.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... I have tried modifying the .ini like people have suggested in this topic, but I have had mixed results. It's at the end of my load order, and there's only one thing that's not working..

The bad end still happens. I set the bad end check switch thing to 0, and it still happens either way. I would say 'maybe I'm editing the wrong .ini', but any other changes (like it requiring 90% health, for testing purposes), still happen, so I THINK it's the right file.

I even tried correcting the spelling on said command line, and it just keeps happening. I like everything about the mod except the freakin' hell ending, because... well, I don't like actually DYING -before- my health runs out, and it's always the same percentage as when humans just rape you. Help anyone, please?

Edit: Hell, I even tried typing the command into the console in-game. It acknowledged that the command was given, I got reduced to that health by a monster, and still 'died quietly'. Rawr.

Edit 2: Further testing. In getting just plain tired of the early deaths, I went into the .ini and DELETED the entire section detailing what happens on bad end. First, I deleted everything except the 'check switch', meaning... it just killed me off at that percentage (kind of what I wanted to avoid), and didn't actually play the end... even deleting the check switch doesn't seem to help. And as I've mentioned I've punched the command into the console. Is there another switch I need to toggle as well...?

I even tried correcting the spelling on said command line' date=' and it just keeps happening.

[/quote']

I don't have much advice beyond this, but you want to keep the incorrect spelling in the ini file. It's actually misspelled the same way in the scripts. If you correct the spelling it will become a meaningless variable as far as the mod is concerned.

LandE has always had some weird initialization issues for me - have you tried starting a new game from scratch to see if the issue is still present?

Also, I recommend using BOSS with this masterlist to sort your load order. Practically guaranteed to solve any load order problems, in my experience.

Hi Yuni,

This is how I turned off the bad end test. You'll note the only thing I changed was the first line to say:

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEdnSwitches to 0

--------------------------------------------------------------

;; Bad End test

;;-----------------------------------------

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEdnSwitches to 0 ;; Bad End on=1 off=0

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJumpWT to 5 ;; “]‘—’†‚̃[ƒh‘Ò‚¿ŽžŠÔ

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJumpC to 3 ;; “]‘—æ”

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJump01 to "0008596a" ;; “]‘—æ 1(NPC‚╨‚ÌrefID)

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJump02 to "000715d4" ;; “]‘—æ 2

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJump03 to "000715d4" ;; “]‘—æ 3

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC01 to "000165ee" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 1(NPC‚ÌrefID)ŒÄ‚΂Ȃ¢ê‡‚Í 0

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC02 to "0001c466" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 2

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC03 to "0000bd61" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 3

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC04 to "00015da0" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 4

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC05 to "00015dad" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 5

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC06 to "0003c8b4" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like, paste your .ini text here and we can take a look.

;; Bad End test

;;-----------------------------------------

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEdnSwitches to 0 ;; Bad End on=1 off=0

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJumpWT to 5 ;; “]‘—’†‚̃[ƒh‘Ò‚¿ŽžŠÔ

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJumpC to 3 ;; “]‘—æ”

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJump01 to "0008596a" ;; “]‘—æ 1(NPC‚╨‚ÌrefID)

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJump02 to "000715d4" ;; “]‘—æ 2

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndJump03 to "000715d4" ;; “]‘—æ 3

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC01 to "000165ee" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 1(NPC‚ÌrefID)ŒÄ‚΂Ȃ¢ê‡‚Í 0

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC02 to "0001c466" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 2

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC03 to "0000bd61" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 3

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC04 to "00015da0" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 4

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC05 to "00015dad" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 5

set xLoversLCheckLoserQuest.BadEndComeNPC06 to "0003c8b4" ;; ¢ŠÒNPC 6

There you go! I think... answer this simple question, and it may explain it. I've found that on reaching that point the bad end doesn't play... but it just kills me anyways? Is that all turning the bad end off does?

Thank you for the help, no... really. I appreciate it.

For any who are interested, here's a minor modification of Aleanne's LandE, which does the following five things:

1. (only important if you're editing the .esp yourself) fixed mismatched quotes (due to foreign character) in three lines of xLoversLCheckLoserScript.

2. (useless, WIP) Added item type "21" to checks for coverage, in an attempt to have LandE recognize armour sets consisting of one-piece top, bottom, & gloves (type 21). This doesn't actually work yet, as an earlier nude check calls xLoversCmnCheckNude Player, which only recognizes one-piece sets of "top + bottom" (type 18) I think.

3. Reduced speed at which nudecounter decreases (when fully dressed) from 10 to 5. So, the "erotic atmosphere" meter won't drop quite as quickly when one gets dressed again.

4. Added integration with LoversSpermSplashEx. If the player is currently "splashed", the erotic atmosphere meter will not decrease even if fully dressed, but will instead slowly creep up again. With default settings in these two mods, the increase will not bring the meter back up to 100% before the splash times out & is removed automatically, but if you are playing with extended splash time (or no automatic cleanup), this could be an incentive to find water pronto. I've added a message reminding the player of this, if it applies.

5. Removed the "spammy" messages every time the erotic atmosphere increases or decreases, unless debug messages are turned on. No longer will you see "erotic atmosphere of xxx has strengthened by weapon & shield", or similar messages as the atmosphere decreases. I've left in the message when atmosphere reaches zero again, or the "seems to have cooled down" message when a player evades (or doesn't) the effects of the exhibition meter hitting 100%.

This .esp should go whereever you normally have LoversLandEv2.esp. The one change to load order is that LoversSpermSplashEx.esp, if used, should now go above this .esp.

All credit should go to Aleanne, and the original LoversLandE author & translator. My changes are tiny.

Welp, I installed your new esp, as the thought of -needing- to seek water or get molested if I get 'splashed' was very exciting to me. But the second I activate your version of the .esp, the whole game refuses to boot from then on, I tested it, and isolated it. Should I post a load order, or is there a requirement file (I have spermsplash) that has not been mentioned?