Sharing character presets

Wassup,my fellow hentais in Loverslab.Mr.Biko here.

I recently uploaded my character presets to Nexus,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70580/?

Now you can find these girls here:

Ka9T6cx.jpg

YiyUy8r.jpg

jgUyCeI.jpg

Now I'm considering making them standalone followers,I do have CK but I've failed twice up to now because the chargen imported into CK is completely ruined for the color of upper part of the head became red while the rest of body remain normal.

So if you guys happen to know the full proccedure of creating a standalone follower or how to deal with this...red head problem,please tell me!

The red forehead is caused by custom tintmasks.  This is a bug with CK only.  I don't remember which tintmask, but if you use the vanilla tintmasks when editing the followers in CK, the red forehead should not appear.  When done with CK and ready to try the followers in your game, install the custom tintmasks.

Hope you'll get the advice you need to solve the problem. All I can do is thank you for your continuous contribution; and gently ask if you checked the keywords via the search function, since this topic seems to be very popular around here.

Eh...I didn't pay attention to that keyword thing,my bad,will change it now.

The red forehead is caused by custom tintmasks.  This is a bug with CK only.  I don't remember which tintmask, but if you use the vanilla tintmasks when editing the followers in CK, the red forehead should not appear.  When done with CK and ready to try the followers in your game, install the custom tintmasks.

So I should first unistall SG texture before I use CK,and after finished with editing,I just reinstall it right?

I would help you creating a standalone follower (would start with Drana, making an ECE tutorial of the process, to be used as a guide for the other characters), but you use Racemenu and I only now the process using ECE to generate the slot file.

I would help you creating a standalone follower (would start with Drana, making an ECE tutorial of the process, to be used as a guide for the other characters), but you use Racemenu and I only now the process using ECE to generate the slot file.

I do remember I can use both....perhaps I would upload an ece version later....hopefully it will work.

I do remember I can use both....perhaps I would upload an ece version later....hopefully it will work.
That could work. With the mod list and the ECE .slot file (1.4 version) I have everything I need. They use a vanilla race (no custom race) right?

Just drop the .slot files here and I'll take care of that (or PM me) :)

That could work. With the mod list and the ECE .slot file (1.4 version) I have everything I need. They use a vanilla race (no custom race) right?

Yes,it's vanilla nord race,I'm trying to emerge the presets now,because when I switch between ece and racemenu,some changes applied.

Yes,it's vanilla nord race,I'm trying to emerge the presets now,because when I switch between ece and racemenu,some changes applied.
Great, just let me know when you have the files ready!

Great, just let me know when you have the files ready!

Done,I have to reedit the character,but I hope she looks like the racemenu version.

DranaCharGen.zip

That file is the FaceGen, Luciver, and the one I need is the .slot file. I forgot to tell you where to check the .slot file, sorry.

Should be located in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/CME_Save/ (I'm not at home to check the correct folder name, could be slightly different) and the file name is something like _1_commonTriRaces.slot.

That file is the FaceGen, Luciver, and the one I need is the .slot file. I forgot to tell you where to check the .slot file, sorry.

Should be located in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/CME_Save/ (I'm not at home to check the correct folder name, could be slightly different) and the file name is something like _1_commonTriRaces.slot.

Agh...my bad,never used ece presets before XD...I've found it,so...I believe it's this one?

Drana_slot_file.zip

Agh...my bad,never used ece presets before XD...I've found it,so...I believe it's this one?

Yes, that's the one. :)

Don't apologize, I should tell you earlier where to look for the file as you don't use ECE. I'll get back to you shortly with a screenshot in-game.

OK, some screens. I had to tweak the eyes and hair to match yours, so she looks like this in my game (all your mods listed installed):

attachicon.gifScreenShot679.jpg

And in Creation Kit: 

attachicon.gif31.jpg

Looks close enough to continue?

Yes,so I should just import the slot file into CK while creating new actor right?Sorry for reply so slow,I'm not feeling well today...

OK, some screens. I had to tweak the eyes and hair to match yours, so she looks like this in my game (all your mods listed installed):

And in Creation Kit: 

attachicon.gif31.jpg

Yes,so I should just import the slot file into CK while creating new actor right?

No, the process is a bit more complex. I did take some (well, a lot of) screenshots during this NPC process to write a full tutorial on how to create a standalone follower from an ECE character preset. 

I know there is an ECE video tutorial, but it is outdated and tktk1 tutorial on his personal page is in Japanese. I'm not aware of a proper ECE tutorial, so I'll just make one.

And in Creation Kit: 

attachicon.gif31.jpg

Yes,so I should just import the slot file into CK while creating new actor right?

No, the process is a bit more complex. I did take some (well, a lot of) screenshots during this NPC process to write a full tutorial on how to create a standalone follower from an ECE character preset. 

I know there is an ECE video tutorial, but it is outdated and tktk1 tutorial on his personal page is in Japanese. I'm not aware of a proper ECE tutorial, so I'll just make one.

It's fine,I knew where to find a tutorial,besides,I'm still trying to use Racemenu because I just discovered a major problem...neck seam...a very slime thin neck seam when I try to creat characters while using ece.

No neck seam here as you can see. And you got a PM with the mod file ready to test.  :)

Thx,man,I'm testing myself,but after I finished editing in CK,I use ctr+F4 to export,and then save,but I didn't get a option to save it as a new character...is it becasue I use duplicate to creat the character or something else?It's funny because I suddenly can not find 'chargen' section in object window...

Archived