Sharing character presets

No neck seam here as you can see. And you got a PM with the mod file ready to test.  :)

Thx,man,I'm testing myself,but after I finished editing in CK,I use ctr+F4 to export,and then save,but I didn't get a option to save it as a new character...is it becasue I use duplicate to creat the character or something else?It's funny because I suddenly can not find 'chargen' section in object window...

I'm not understanding, why do you want to save as a new character? Did you make a duplicate of her to edit/tweak?

No neck seam here as you can see. And you got a PM with the mod file ready to test.  :)

Thx,man,I'm testing myself,but after I finished editing in CK,I use ctr+F4 to export,and then save,but I didn't get a option to save it as a new character...is it becasue I use duplicate to creat the character or something else?It's funny because I suddenly can not find 'chargen' section in object window...

I'm not understanding, why do you want to save as a new character? Did you make a duplicate of her to edit/tweak?

Well,I use "new" in actor section to create a new character from scratch,since I have this neckseam issue,but I don't have the chargen section in this new character,so I made a duplicate of Uthgerd and imported the preset of Varkia I saved earlier with savenpc concole,however,I finished editing and placement,I placed Varkia in Bannered Mare,I went there,only discover that the character did not have right hair nor right face tone...

Don't forget to tell us when your followers are available to download ;)

Sure I wll,thank you for your help,I'm having an exam this week so perhaps I will finish it next week or this weekend!

Sure I wll,thank you for your help,I'm having an exam this week so perhaps I will finish it next week or this weekend!

Good luck then! :)

If anyone is interested, I've released a basic tutorial concerning NPC/follower creation based on ECE 1.4 presets. You can check it here: http://tes5stuff.blogspot.pt/2015/10/ece-character-to-create-npcfollower.html  

Still need some extra information and a general review to be done in the next couple of days.

Good luck then! :)

If anyone is interested, I've released a basic tutorial concerning NPC/follower creation based on ECE 1.4 presets. You can check it here: http://tes5stuff.blogspot.pt/2015/10/ece-character-to-create-npcfollower.html  

Still need some extra information and a general review to be done in the next couple of days.

Exam canclled,so I'm back on this again,I have met a strange problem,..creepy problem...

I followed every move,but after I finished editing brows,I try to preview and...I got this...

I'd better hide this into a spoiler...

hGB7Ozf.png

DId I miss something?

Nevermind,solved!I attached wrong eye nif...

Almost succeed,but I seem to have forgot the brow...and the body texture become whole black again....

Can you screenshot the issues?

Yes,here it is,I placed her at Sleeping Giant

when I enter the game with her in same room,she was like this.

tjp46QO.png

Furthermore,every female character even my PC became like this.

iQRrhze.png

But if I diactivated her esp,everything back to normal.

If that happen to every NPC in your game, is because you didn't duplicated the forms for your NPC only but you are replacing the vanilla ArmorAddon form (probably the SkinNakedTorsoAA). Search for this form in the filter box and check the textures path there.

They should point to Skyrim\Data\Actors\Character\Female\ folder and the file order is femalebody1.dds, femalebody1_msn.dds,  femalebody1_sk.dds and  femalebody1_s.dds respectively, like in this image:

tut81.jpg

Or you can just run TES5Edit, load your plugin and look for the conflits. I would do that instead.

Edit: at least the followers are looking great! ;)

If that happen to every NPC in your game, is because you didn't duplicated the forms for your NPC only but you are replacing the vanilla ArmorAddon form (probably the SkinNakedTorsoAA). Search for this form in the filter box and check the textures path there.

They should point to Skyrim\Data\Actors\Character\Female\ folder and the file order is femalebody1.dds, femalebody1_msn.dds,  femalebody1_sk.dds and  femalebody1_s.dds respectively, like in this image:

tut81.jpg

Or you can just run TES5Edit, load your plugin and look for the conflits. I would do that instead.

I checked my setting,the direction is right and I do dublicated a standalone texture for my follower,the vanilla form remain untouched.should I send my esp along with textures and meshes to you?I think that might be easier to explain the situation?

And I'm still stuck with the missing brow as well...

tut81.jpg

I checked my setting,the direction is right and I do dublicated a standalone texture for my follower,the vanilla form remain untouched.should I send my esp along with textures and meshes to you?I think that might be easier to explain the situation?

Sure, send them and I'll check it ASAP.

Thanks to JRCosta's kindly instructions,I've finally added one follower to the game. (The girl on the right)

MOA1L0S.png

Yes...as you can see,there's much to progress,but I will have them fixed soon,hopefully will fix the brow and upgrade her look once I found out why she has such a..light hair brow...

Archived