FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

My first "UBE", though I'm struggling whether I'll use it or not. The limitations for different skins and sculpting-options, together with the lack of converted body/outfit-mods give me the same feeling which I had with CotR. It has potential and the customizing of the penis is fun, but the faces kind of all look the same. Maybe once a few more mods have been converted...

UBE 2.0 - Jenny BC.png

16 hours ago, ICAMEINTHR said:

Is there OSA compatibility for Futa or Only Sexlab? And if only sexlab is that compatible with OSA?

If you mean futa on female(M+F)/ futa on male (M+M) then yes, you just need to be flagged as a male in one of the oMods, I forgot which, I think it's a pregnancy mod.

If you mean a futa that can take the role of a female on the fly with a male, I don't think so. 

41 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

People, sorry for the dumb question (limmited traffic to check by nyself) 3BA body have CBPC (non SMP) support?

Yes, iirc there are options to have some or no SMP parts in the CBPC mod, which works for 3BA.

I replace 

falmer_female 

falmer_female_01 

falmer_female_01_naked

falmer_female_naked

with futa version nif but the only female falmer that use flacid and hard model is falmer that I summon via hentai creature spell.
The generic female falmer in dungeon switch back to male when in sexlab how I suposed to setting creature framework? or I need to replace every male falmer in MNC and ABC with futa version because I want female falmer to use male falmer animation. ? 

8 hours ago, mew5151515 said:

I replace 

falmer_female 

falmer_female_01 

falmer_female_01_naked

falmer_female_naked

with futa version nif but the only female falmer that use flacid and hard model is falmer that I summon via hentai creature spell.
The generic female falmer in dungeon switch back to male when in sexlab how I suposed to setting creature framework? or I need to replace every male falmer in MNC and ABC with futa version because I want female falmer to use male falmer animation. ? 

You replaced the females ones? Shouldn't you have replaced the male ones with female/futa? The game is very black and white on genders, if it's male animations it will call up the male variant

Does anyone else use both Proteus and Futa SOS? I keep having this problem where I can't bend an NPC's schlong after setting their appearance with Proteus.

Also, any ideas on how to make a futa piss? I can only get female pissing animations to play.

On 5/19/2023 at 12:06 PM, Yellowbird2022 said:

My first "UBE", though I'm struggling whether I'll use it or not. The limitations for different skins and sculpting-options, together with the lack of converted body/outfit-mods give me the same feeling which I had with CotR. It has potential and the customizing of the penis is fun, but the faces kind of all look the same. Maybe once a few more mods have been converted...

UBE 2.0 - Jenny BC.png

What do u mean by "sculpting" options? 

I was honestly blown away by the ammount of options with UBE, some seriously impressive stuff. Now if only there was a kind, talented, handsome soul to port TAWOBA for UBE I would be eternaly grateful.

On the downside of UBE now not only did I spend hours on creating my characters face, I now spent  additional 1 and a half hour crafting the perfect barbed human-horse futa cock. Thank you Johny. Very cool.

34 minutes ago, Naurixes said:

I was honestly blown away by the ammount of options with UBE, some seriously impressive stuff. Now if only there was a kind, talented, handsome soul to port TAWOBA for UBE I would be eternaly grateful.

On the downside of UBE now not only did I spend hours on creating my characters face, I now spent  additional 1 and a half hour crafting the perfect barbed human-horse futa cock. Thank you Johny. Very cool.

Well at least I converted myself (thus excluding other people and their conversions) 14 outfits and all vanilla armor and outfits (in this case in condjunction with lowresoutis), altho using +- vanilla meshes

Edited by JohnyBungalow1

Dejawo XD

Some armor for Her Highness :)

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png
7.png

8.png

Dragonbone armor for Ancient Queen statues. WIP but almost finished. Beld, tasset and shlong parts left. Fully functional DAZ armor set.

I used Nisetanaka sets as references for this armor. I hope my version is close enough to maestro works :)

Champion and Queen statues will be updated with this armor set when i finish the rest of armor parts

What do you think about it: good or not?

P.S.
Eah... TAWOBA... I think it needs full remeshing to more poligonable models in 2023.