Aradia Devious Devices CBBE BodySlide Support

View File

This download contains only the ShapeData and SliderSets for Caliente BodySlide.

Some bodyslide knowledge is required to create the meshes.

Contains Aradia Snake Rogue, Aradia Devious Chastity and Aradia Living Armour.

Warning i have not tested this very hard, feedback is appreciated.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/14/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, Aradia
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 1 year later...

Hey what's up. This CBBE conversion works great. Just some minor clipping around the breasts when using the rogue bra. However one problem I have is the Rogue pants portion on all versions seem to have bigger breast. With the extremely minor clipping of the  bra and the combination of the breast has extreme clipping. The pants literally makes my character's breast grow, any fix for that?

• 4 months later...
On 9/21/2017 at 12:21 PM, DragonFly23 said:

Hey what's up. This CBBE conversion works great. Just some minor clipping around the breasts when using the rogue bra. However one problem I have is the Rogue pants portion on all versions seem to have bigger breast. With the extremely minor clipping of the  bra and the combination of the breast has extreme clipping. The pants literally makes my character's breast grow, any fix for that?

I'm also having this issue. After searching around I can't find anything about it and it seems Gameplayer (original mod author) moved on to other projects.