The Armory 2.5

flossy123

Hello. Does anyone have a copy The Armory 2.5 ( or any version for that matter) from happygeckosoftware.com the site is dead and that is my favorite weapon overhaul mod. Would have still had it. if I didn't  get malware off youtube ads and my got hard drive nuked. :(   

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13592-massive-amount-of-weapons-pack/?hl=weaponsI did not use armory 2.5 but thus has a bunch of weaps

Not even comparable The Armory has way more weapons than Shrapnel/Ahzetks pack.

Hello. Does anyone have a copy The Armory 2.5 ( or any version for that matter) from happygeckosoftware.com the site is dead and that is my favorite weapon overhaul mod. Would have still had it. if I didn't  get malware off youtube ads and my got hard drive nuked. :(   

I have a copy of it I could share,if you or anyone else wants it PM me or quote me in this thread and I'll share my link to New Vegas's largest weapon mod aka The Armory 2.5 ,for those that don't know it also has a leveled list so nps start spawning with more varried equipment. Just to let people know in advance it is 921mb Compressed,I believe it is 2GB-4GB once it is uncompressed.

Archived