Deciding between CBBE and UUNP?

legit1337

Hey guys, title says it all.

I was a long time CBBE fan, but the legs and ass on UUNP look so much better.

Are there any other vanilla armor conversions to UUNP besides the CT777 one on nexus? I thought the CBBE version had bad weighting, but the UUNP one is absolute shit, the weighting is so bad the clipping starts before even 100% on some of the sliders.

There is the only one other full vanilla bodyslide replacer that I know of, which is the high polycount version: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?by Gameplayer.

I'm unaware of any "sexy" vanilla replacers other than CT77's. It's really a shame too since I think UUNP has the best body options for customization, but it has the least amount armor pack options. I'm considering reverting back to CBBE simply because you have massive armor sets like BLESS, TERA, and TrX, which really spice the game up. UUNP has nothing like this that I'm aware of.

Archived