Editing LPK Extender dialog

So I tried changing the dialog in LPK Extender and it breaks the plugin. The HUD disappears, foreplay animations don't play, I don't get a menu prompt for position, and the only way to end intercourse is to hit the space bar four times.

Good news is that the dialog changes worked, though! :s

I can only assume that I'm not loading the plugin properly in the Construction Kit and that's breaking a data link somewhere. I've already figured out how to start the Construction Kit with OBSE, so I don't think that's the problem.

Any ideas? This seems like one of those really obvious problems that should be easy to solve, but I can't figure it out. It's probably staring me right in the face.

Guest Donkey

What version are you editing ?? Are you doing a clean version or are you using mine ??

If it is a clean version not sure what the problem is. But if it the one from mine make sure your using script extender with OBSE your gonna have to track that file down on nexus.

Archived