Best Slavery mod?

Guest Jain

On 11/10/2017 at 5:29 AM, Lupine00 said:

Submissive Lola - a consensual, player slavery mod. It's now too old, and too buggy. It is pretty much sure to break your game and wreck your saves. Unless there's a reboot I don't know about... It looks like the template for SD+, and as a standalone slavery mod that could be added to DCL, I can see why people still cling to it, but the fact remains IT DOES NOT WORK. All it will do is eat your saves. Maybe not in a day, but in a week.

My personal experiences of Submissive Lola, is that it induced the dreaded "port to air above the giant camp" bug. Other than that, (and that was a pretty major problem), it worked ok. You can only be enslaved to one of your followers. The whole thing is a bit tongue in cheek, but you have quite a variety of interactions possible (more than in DCL, or SD+) and if you inquire, the follower will inflict various demands on you, in a way that makes a sort of sense. Sometimes fetch quests, sometimes just humiliating little scenes where you can decide to submit or resist. It's a real pity it hasn't been updated to run work properly with modern SexLab and SLAL.

Slaverun (Reloaded) - I haven't played this one, but it sounds like it's an all or nothing proposition. Put this in your LO, and you aren't going to play any vanilla skyrim. I've heard reports it's good. Also reports it's fragile and crashes and bugs a lot. Probably worth a look if the general theme sounds like you might like it.

Animated Prostitution (AP) - not slavery, but does let you have sex, and you might be a slave at the time, right?

I mention this particularly, because it does not play well with DCL, CD or SD+. It should, but it doesn't. The problems are non-obvious, everything seems to work fine, but I found it impossible to get a game that wouldn't eat itself with AP and DDi based mods together. In contrast, a game with just DCL is pretty solid. I didn't try AP by itself, but it's probably fine like that.

I'm guessing it's somehow incompatible at the animation level (it doesn't use SexLab). It can lead to you being stuck in geometry, or unable to get out of sex animations. A lot. Sometimes some nonense with crouch and jump might get you out. Sometimes not.

Simple Slavery - this is an auction mod for defeat situations. After defeat in DAYMOYL for example, or DCL, you're sent to an auction to be sold as a slave.

It has a few bugs. While it works fine from DA, it doesn't from DCL defeats. Sometimes your auction is bugged. Not only can you glide about the auction when bound, stretched out vertically as if hanging from weird mobile ceiling rails, but it often (maybe always?) bugs the set-up of DCL collars.

in DCL, I was defeated with a follower, and the follower came along with me. Oops DCL. The follower wasn't auctioned however, instead, once sold, I got a hard crash to black screen.

If you only have DCL outcomes, you don't need it anyway. I would only enable for SD+/CD outcomes.

Even then, this is where the device conflicts happen. If you've got an SD collar on and you go to CD, or vice versa. Trouble!

Some notes.

I like this extensive description of the various mods, you've done a great service here.

Some corrections though:

Submissive Lola - The teleport to the center of the map (which happens to be above the giants camp near Whiterun) is a bug in the Sexlab Framework and has NOTHING to do with this mod.  The fact that you experienced it more while running this mod means nothing at all, luck of the draw.

Slaverun Reloaded - This is a major DLC size update to the game, introducing quests to enslave all of Skyrim's holds and optionally free them again.  You can in fact not play it at all when installed and it will do next to nothing, play it to various ends (player death, all holds enslaved  forever, all holds enslaved and then freed).  With the all holds enslaved and freed again path you can actually play the whole mod over again from the beginning.  You also have the choice of playing as a slaver or a slave through the whole sequence (some quests for slaves are not played as a slaver but most content works for either).  Some ends interfere with the standard game quests but you can usually play this mod along with the standard game quests or in place of them by ignoring the standard game quests.  Playing as a slaver though has almost no interference at all while playing as a slave adds handicaps that are not that hard to overcome (like having to be nude all the time in towns but can still carry your full armor and weapons/spells for dungeon crawling).

Animated Prostitution - Doesn't belong on this list at all, it belongs on a list of Prostitution mods.

Simple Slavery - is meant to be a random hand-off link between the various Slavery mods it supports using Defeat as a trigger to enter the mod.  After being defeated and raped they send you to be auctioned off as a slave and then are inserted into one of the supported slavery mods, some of those mods have situations where you get passed back to Simple Slavery to be auctioned off again.

Well, you have to ask authors for that.

I have been always waiting for some light slavery mod which doesnt end with being fucked 20000 daily + locked into ebonite stuff all the time.

[i know i have options to set for some of that, but sooo many of them and its even harder to set especialy that you try test if everything works and it takes time]

Maybe some presets?

Submissive Lola - this is an older mod that does have a few bugs in it and has not been updated in a long time, however during the time I have had the mod installed

(for a real long time now) the only 2 issues/bugs I have ran into that I could say definitely were caused by it are:

1 - it renames your character and when released it does not always change your name back (it does for me about 75% of the time)

2 - there is a stage of the mod where you have to pay money at a certain time of day and if you are off by as little as 1 game minute it counts against you

(you can literally go to talk to your Master and realize you were off {early} by a couple of game minutes and end up late by leaving the conversation and restarting conversation)

@Istill

something you might want to take a look at would be Devious Followers Beta.  it does require the development versions of DDA, DDI, DDX though.

17 hours ago, frost_death said:

I wonder why most slavery mods trying so hard to achieve immersion but they aren't implementing actual activities that would be interesting for player to do and they would give you a chance to get immersed. They all looks like some kind of framework or sandbox, but not something playable.

Because it's a lot of work to get certain things done in this game.  And when you get them done, they are clunky and easily broken.

Edited by WaxenFigure
4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Because it's a lot of work to get certain things done in this game.  And when you get them done, they are clunky and easily broken.

Yeah, I thought about that. If I understand skyrim modding correctly - it's easy to animate and add new models to the game but very hard to script properly.

7 hours ago, frost_death said:

Yeah, I thought about that. If I understand skyrim modding correctly - it's easy to animate and add new models to the game but very hard to script properly.

Trying to script an actor movement from one place to another which should be very simple often breaks if you move the character more than a very short distance for example.

On 11/10/2017 at 12:29 PM, Lupine00 said:

Wolfrunclub - a seedy sort of nightclub in a mine/cave, where, as a naked slave, you get made to serve drinks and food, get whipped, and raped by the patrons, animals, and monsters, for the amusement of the onlookers. Also has a seriously broken punishment scene with a broom. It's pretty hard-core. You can see that they had something seriously messed-up planned for that broom (if you look at the model they made in Bodyslide), but in the version you can download, it doesn't work.

This was an interesting sort of idea, that got to a very early stage of polish, then abandoned. It works well enough to try out, but it breaks repeatedly and insistently. It took me a dozen tries to get past the opening scene. Most of the time the NPCs would position wrong, then push me into a position where I'd try to AI walk through an obstacle, indefinitely. On reflection I should have just turned off collisions for a moment. It has many other bugs besides. I was never able to get the final ending part to load. The escape mechanism is stupidly obscure, and it's the only way to escape. Any other way, however sensible, will not work.

The core mechanics are repetitive (and buggy). It might have become something interesting with a lot more work. It didn't get it, and I suspect it's unlikely it ever will. As is, once you complete the first test and get out of the yoke, I recommend skipping straight to escape, because you'll (probably) have seen everything worth seeing at that point.

The broom is not related to the bodyslide file, those are two different events in the mod. The broom punishment should've been the regular Sexlab animation with the pillory and broom, but for some reason I never got it to play. The bodyslide "bellystretcher" was an "armour" (actually a very dirty edit nifskope and outfit studio done by me) then converted by Gedion to bodyslideable CBBE.

I am not sure and I probably never will be about the reasons behind the stuck scenes which are probably the major downside of my mod. Debugging possibilities in CK are almost non existent and I don't know of any way to debug, especially what happens in scenes. It's all just trial and error which takes so much time to do..

The gameplay of almost any slavery-related mod requires player to adopt quite large of a role-play, since there is so few mods with actual story.

I didn't though I'll ever make an update, but here it is. It's quite an overhaul both visual and in the mechanics. The old scene-related bugs persist but as I wrote there is nothing I can do about them. In addition to Darren there are two other ways to get out, small additions in dialogues and story that should make the club feel more completed and real.

Edit: Oh, and it also turned to be even more hard-core. There is gore and cannibalism content involved now. I wanted to make the place as horrible as possible to support the immersion and horror of such a place.

Edited by pchs
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2015 at 12:43 PM, Guest Jain said:

Hey there, so i'm basically looking for a decent slavery mod for my Skyrim game, I've already looked around and seen that there are a few out there already but there all in various states of progression so far it seems. What is everyone's favorite slavery mod right? I'm specifically interested in one that isn't just about your pc being a slave but also focuses on enslaving and training other npcs.

Paradise Halls is in my opinion hands down the best for enslaving others. For a self slave experience, you want one of the various other mods. Most of them are for player slaves, sadly.

Edit: Who necrod this shit? Lol, op was over 2 years ago.

My personal choice:

For NPC: SexLab Defeat + Paradise Halls (PAHE + Home Sweet Home).

For PC: SexLab Defeat + Death Alternative: Captured (on Nexus).

Notes on all the mods:

- Defeat has a lot of useful features (not just sex-related) and works well with anything, both for PC and NPC.

- Death Alternative is an excellent framework and mod for player defeat scenarios, and its submod DA Captured provides several simplistic, yet diverse and lore-friendly player capture scenarios.

- Paradise Halls is rather feature reach, but can become a chore to manage. (Home Sweet Home should remedy that somewhat).

Some personal thoughts:

- Console is a friend! Learning to use it and doing things like managing factions or making NPCs into followers, you can quickly set stage for roleplaying your own scenarios without clunky mods.

- To all slavery mod makers: We need more menial labor! For PC slavery, it could be similar to how DA Captured does it with its Falmer Slave scenario (for those unfamiliar, it allows the player to take assignments to collect mushrooms, cook and serve meals, to raise the Falmer masters disposition while you plan your escape).

For NPCs... well, I couldn't get Paradise Halls slaves to mine ore. Mining ore, chopping wood and working a smelter would all come in handy, especially if you're using mods like Time Flies to make the player crafting things advance game time. :smile:

A story:

Got captured by vampires with "DA Captured".

Having "Scent of Sex" installed with some rules turned it into something akin to Sanguine Debauchery...

Accidentally wandering off too far from the master triggered "DA Captured" punishment... after which "Defeat" kicked in... followed by "Deviously Captured"... Nice synergy.

Roleplayed doing some alchemy chores by making the master into a follower and going out to gather ingredients.

"SOT: Sleeping Encounters" triggered some invasions into the vampire lair during my time there.

Eventually got turned into a vampire and released. (as one of the possible endings to this DA Captured scenario)

Another short one:

Got mugged on the road. Knocked the thief down with "Defeat". Instead of using Paradise Halls or Defeat's "put in a sack", just bound him with ZAZ animations pack and made into a follower using console. Led him to some guards and handed him over to them using "Defeat".

PS:
Just an added note, I personally prefer mods that are lore-friendly and don't change the overall feel of Skyrim too much. On the same note, I'd like to see more slavery mods (both PC and NPC) where slavery is treated as illegal. SexLab Defeat does it to an extent, having the more moral NPCs call the guards if you try to prostitute your captives to them, for example.

17 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

To all slavery mod makers: We need more menial labor! For PC salvery, it could be similar to how DA Captured does it with its Falmer Slave scenario. For NPCs... well, I couldn't get Paradise Halls slaves to mine ore. Mining ore, chopping wood and working a smelter would all come in handy, especially if you're using mods like Time Flies to make the player crafting things advance game time. :smile:

Yep, agree. There are a few ways (aside from obvious combat or training further slaves for sale) you can put slaves to profitable (ab)use over time, let me know if anyone has other creative ideas for that:

• Train them in sex and use TDF prostitution to get them to turn tricks. A submod can make it so you leave them in one area while still making money.
  • Set up an impregnation farm for fun and profit. Have them produce chaurus or spider or bird eggs from various mod sources. Use pet collars or similar methods to make the process easier. Turn the eggs into alchemical goods.
  • Also impregnation for soulgems, or milking for cooking SGO milk or just more alchemical ingredients.
  • Use them as fodder for "Follower Goes on a Trip" or "Guild Starter."
  • Use them to help guard a town in "Tundra Defense."
  • Use them to safeguard a location and prevent respawn with "Hold and Defend."
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/10/2017 at 11:14 PM, fred200 said:

Look at date last updated for any of these mods you are considering.

Maria Eden has been waiting for it's next big update for over a year now.

Sex Slaves went feature complete over a year ago, and most of it's developers have moved on.

PAHE and it's companion mod Home Sweet Home are the most complete, bug free choice  still under

active development. It is NPC slavery only. Slaves can be trained, fight for you, and be sold.

Followers made slaves keep their original follower dialog, and can still complete Quests. Elisif makes a dandy slave.

SlaveRun 2.0 is the best of the player-slave mods.  Especially if you always wanted the Dovakin to enslave his relatives. Pretty much bug free.

Add aygas to the list