(REQ) UNP HDT Bodyslide amors and clothing replacer

AuronXCZE

Hey, i am quite sure this was asked a lot of times and i don't normally ask, but after 2 weeks of searching and trying pretty much all conversions, I am at a dead end.

I am using the Lovergirl race with the Sophia unp textures so i decided i could get a UNP Bodyslide HDT armor and clothing replacer, now thats where my issue is, i tried a lot of armor and non seems to work with the bodyslide body for some reason, i build the body, then build the armors and ye, they work, they show the belly, but it does not scale to the nude body.

Mods tried : LSAR+HDT+Bodyslide - works well with belly, but the breasts are ''reshaped'' after i equip the armors and i clearly see a body swap.
                                                         (note i like this mod the most since i like how he made the armors)

: PSVAC - again, shows belly (not the correct size thou) but again, body switch and breasts switch

: Pregnant Weighted Armor - this did not work well, no belly showing and body swap

: Skyrim enhanced Armor high poly - same as PSVAC

: and some others, but result is a mix between the above

So, pretty please, anyone know about a armor/clothing replacer (i dont care if its skimpy or not :) ) that works with UNP Bodyslide and shows preg. belly ? or if you think i am doing something wrong (it can always be that) let me know. I am using MO

PS : Ofc i can always switch to CBBE but then i loose the nice face from the Sophia preset.

Thank you in advance for any information or tips.

Archived