could we get some easier vaginas?

Lizzy

I feel your pain on this subject. I downloaded Knightmare's package and followed the installation requirements - I already had most elements installed. I'm using SG textures so I used that pack - that's when things fell apart. I've a Asus MoBo which is 7 years old, a Q6600 processor, 6 Gb of RAM and a 1Mb GTX650 - the dds file was 48Mb so when I opened my game in the prison cell (Alt start) I had a black body. Used a texture compressor to reduce textures but don't really understand the different standards. While in the cell I got exactly what was described - a perfectly working vagina. However when I loaded an existing game my head and feet textures didn't match, and there's no pubic hair. Luckily I'd used MO so was able to revert to my normal game settings.

Might try this again with a different skin texture that doesn't stress my ancient PC quite so much.

I think that it's just as others have commented - there are too many variables to make a package that meets the needs of everyone.

Okay.. I'm quoting you last nice helpers at once just so you get the message alert o_o;

imacarl probably already explained this.. it.. might have something to do with collision?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

^ It was about this mod though, and I'm trying instead -> Bounce and Jiggles Ver6.1 UNPB HDT With HDT Vagina Mesh Only

CBBE is scaring me off, I don't want to play with anything that says CBBE  :lol: Is bodyslide really that easy to convert? eh.. I'm scared!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-30?do=findComment&comment=1183024

^ I just tried imacarl's instructions, which was to follow cell's instructions ( to the letter!  :( ), on the Adding NiStringExtraData to a nif

But I'm only used to cosmetic CK changes so I screwed up somehow.

Just so you don't think I'm completely retarded, I'll explain in the spoiler in my own words, yes I did all this stuff!

I opened femalebody_0.nif, did the following and then the exact same thing to femalebody_1.nif

Right clicked 0 ninode, selected node then attach extra data, selected nistringextradata (not nistrings, like it says not to)

Went to 0 ninode, left clicked that new data, then left clicked the txt for the name row and selected hdt havok path

Left clicked the txt for the string data row and selected Data/SKSE/Plugins/hdtvagina.xml

Alright.. um.. I'm going to show you guys (/or girls) some pictures.

And.. I really need you to forget we're speaking between adults here about a sexual mod.

Just pretend.. pretend! that I'm 5 years old and you're explaining something very different.

Act like I'm very slow to understand (because about this, I am).. My brain.. my poor brain suffers from lack of understanding ;_;

I did everything besides I think there's something about collision, but that nifskope editing I did.. um, I thought it was right. I don't understand at all.

At first I thought it was just Schlongs of Skyrim, so I asked my friend Bjartur to "show me" a few things she learned in Solitude prison.. ahem..

Collision isn't working! ;_;

Boobs are normal size, vagina is on there and the texture is fine. Here's my problem now:

gkc5qIw.jpg

3StN4wH.jpguaK7zLE.jpg

cmMzTvU.jpg

I feel your pain on this subject. I downloaded Knightmare's package and followed the installation requirements - I already had most elements installed. I'm using SG textures so I used that pack - that's when things fell apart. I've a Asus MoBo which is 7 years old, a Q6600 processor, 6 Gb of RAM and a 1Mb GTX650 - the dds file was 48Mb so when I opened my game in the prison cell (Alt start) I had a black body. Used a texture compressor to reduce textures but don't really understand the different standards. While in the cell I got exactly what was described - a perfectly working vagina. However when I loaded an existing game my head and feet textures didn't match, and there's no pubic hair. Luckily I'd used MO so was able to revert to my normal game settings.

Might try this again with a different skin texture that doesn't stress my ancient PC quite so much.

I think that it's just as others have commented - there are too many variables to make a package that meets the needs of everyone.

Hiya!

I have a 650ti and it runs newest Witcher and Skyrim on highest settings, 227 mods and no crashies!  ^_^

Spent me years since Skyrim released to figure out load order, checking saves, the right mods for prevention..

And to keep my card from burning up, fans fans fans! Oh yes this process is painful. Physically actually, I'm getting such a headache  :(

...I feel like I know less about how to get it to work after reading the file info, and I have it working right now to begin with.

I don't know why it said you need an original mesh when later on it tells you to overwrite with one of the downloaded ones, and they even come with hands, feet, and head. At least the Top Model version I download to check out does.

I don't even think you need HDT equipment that's probably an optional and it is telling you the order of installation if you do use it?

Those textures files look very handy tho without needing to add the vagina texture in yourself, but they don't come with head so might need to get those individually.

Here's a shorter version of how I understand it.

Install SKSE

Install HDT PE

Install Realistic Ragdoll and Force (prereq for XPMSE)

Install one of the meshes from the list

Install one of the corresponding textures from the list (it seems like they don't have head, SRG also doesn't have hands)

Install one of the XML files from the list. (the very small size downloads)

Install XPMSE

I worked with that same Bounce and Jiggles file quite recently, probably less than a month ago, and it was a -pain-.

Mine didn't work at all without the Havok Phsyics Object Mod. Then the physics were kind of strange, and not very quality to me (Could be PC, could be settings), so I ultimately got rid of it. Also struggled through black skin errors like others did, which seemed to occur from certain mesh/texture overwrites, which also was a pain. So yeah, you might want to find the Havok Physics Object Mod. Should be somewhere in the Physics section of Sex Lab mods, can dig for it later if needed. (By the by, black skin errors sometimes fix with disable/enable. Otherwise...yeah, mesh/texture overwrite issue, find old ones, put them back...pain pain pain.)

Looking above, I never did an edit to nif and just relied on Havok Physics Object Mod. If I had more understanding of nif edits, maybe it would have worked out better.

Ultimately I just went with the Fair Skin textures, because I like how they worked the textures, so it can at least look like something is actually entering it due to the shape. And I don't normally mind spending hours trying to figure out something, and I did spend hours, just didn't get anywhere and was too worried about ruining things with an nif edit.

Of course I only have a medium end computer, which sometimes crashes so yeah, could be that. But try installing HDT Havok Object?

Not as helpful as I want to be, but I'm mostly at this point agreeing how much of a pain it is to get a HDT vagina going. But I'm not too unhappy with my current set up either, so I guess not an entire loss.

...I feel like I know less about how to get it to work after reading the file info, and I have it working right now to begin with.

I don't know why it said you need an original mesh when later on it tells you to overwrite with one of the downloaded ones, and they even come with hands, feet, and head. At least the Top Model version I download to check out does.

I don't even think you need HDT equipment that's probably an optional and it is telling you the order of installation if you do use it?

Those textures files look very handy tho without needing to add the vagina texture in yourself, but they don't come with head so might need to get those individually.

Here's a shorter version of how I understand it.

Install HDT PE

Install Realistic Ragdoll and Force (prereq for XPMSE)

Install one of the meshes from the list

Install one of the corresponding textures from the list (it seems like they don't have head, SRG also doesn't have hands)

Install one of the XML files from the list. (the very small size downloads)

Install XPMSE

I think even HDT PE is redundant at this point since the files get overwritten by most HDT breast or vagina mods.

One other tip for those frustrated at trying to get it all working: XPMSE has big BOLD red lettering saying don't delete the skeleton_female.hkx. But I got collision after deleting it so... what can I say? Weird. If you're desperate and not getting collision on breasts or vagina try it. If you figured how to do it while keeping the hkx file then great.

You need the .dll and the .ini still I don't think the nexus uploads have that in any of the files other than getting it from the proper HDT-PE page. Some of the package around here do have it packed in. Oh yea SKSE too of course should add that to the list for completeness sake.

I worked with that same Bounce and Jiggles file quite recently, probably less than a month ago, and it was a -pain-.

Mine didn't work at all without the Havok Phsyics Object Mod. Then the physics were kind of strange, and not very quality to me (Could be PC, could be settings), so I ultimately got rid of it. Also struggled through black skin errors like others did, which seemed to occur from certain mesh/texture overwrites, which also was a pain. So yeah, you might want to find the Havok Physics Object Mod. Should be somewhere in the Physics section of Sex Lab mods, can dig for it later if needed. (By the by, black skin errors sometimes fix with disable/enable. Otherwise...yeah, mesh/texture overwrite issue, find old ones, put them back...pain pain pain.)

Looking above, I never did an edit to nif and just relied on Havok Physics Object Mod. If I had more understanding of nif edits, maybe it would have worked out better.

Ultimately I just went with the Fair Skin textures, because I like how they worked the textures, so it can at least look like something is actually entering it due to the shape. And I don't normally mind spending hours trying to figure out something, and I did spend hours, just didn't get anywhere and was too worried about ruining things with an nif edit.

Of course I only have a medium end computer, which sometimes crashes so yeah, could be that. But try installing HDT Havok Object?

Not as helpful as I want to be, but I'm mostly at this point agreeing how much of a pain it is to get a HDT vagina going. But I'm not too unhappy with my current set up either, so I guess not an entire loss.

Same here but for me I tried about 6 months ago or close to it. I kept running into problem after problem. Either not working, or working but physics just seem weird and unnatural. to like the OP said it being very white etc. After awhile I came to the conclusion I am not going to look that close to really notice and just did the same as you. Just used Fair Skin which i always used and it works well enough for me.

OP good luck, because this was one windmill I couldn't defeat.

You need the .dll and the .ini still I don't think the nexus uploads have that in any of the files other than getting it from the proper HDT-PE page. Some of the package around here do have it packed in. Oh yea SKSE too of course should add that to the list for completeness sake.

HDT PE comes with hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll in the SKSE folder.

If you download a sex HDT mod like Clams of Skyrim you'd get all 3 and can overwrite using Nexus Mod Manager or deactivate your HDT PE folder in Mod Organizer.

Nope, doesn't work. I tried that first with replacing the backups I had for femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (from before the nifskope edit)

Then I tried the above you suggested with the nifskope edit method. Strange.. I have the simple method memorized now.

Maybe it'll come in handy for something else? Oh, I'm rambling. Need to sleep soon. Here's what I'm talking about after downloading the above.

Both with the nifskope edit and without, same issue. (Did I notice that while downloading that file, it replaced nothing female bodyish?)

450FBjb.jpgcRTsFuD.jpg

^This I will try tomorrow, and if that doesn't work, I tried right now, it didn't work :(

Tomorrow, definitely imacarl's CBBE link he provided me with originally along with the nifskope edit method.

I might have to try out bodyslide? Hope not! The amount of pls bodyslide pls pls I see everywhere..

One other tip for those frustrated at trying to get it all working: XPMSE has big BOLD red lettering saying don't delete the skeleton_female.hkx. But I got collision after deleting it so... what can I say? Weird. If you're desperate and not getting collision on breasts or vagina try it. If you figured how to do it while keeping the hkx file then great.

Oh no no no.. I'm too scared to do that  :lol: It took me so long to find a skeleton mod to get bouncy jiggling to work w/out boobs pointing to the moon!

HDT PE comes with hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll in the SKSE folder.

If you download a sex HDT mod like Clams of Skyrim you'd get all 3 and can overwrite using Nexus Mod Manager or deactivate your HDT PE folder in Mod Organizer.

Hence the part with some of the package around here do have it, but not the one that was linked in nexus, user still need to get the dll and ini from the HDT PE file.

CoS also has its own caveat with bodyslide

Most definitely going to try HDT PE as well, and make sure there's a .dll and .ini file! After I wake up, if I can find it, maybe easy to find maybe not?
Haven't looked yet :­P

^ IGNORE EVERYTHING I JUST TYPED ABOVE! I AM SO RETARDED TIRED RIGHT NOW, I DIDN'T REALIZE I HAVE IT INSTALLED ALREADY
LOL

OP good luck, because this was one windmill I couldn't defeat.

I am not having any luck either, so I don't blame the countless people who gave up.

And people were being condescending when I started this thread! I was right all along, this is a heavily complicated clusterf*ck of a problem!

Oh no no no.. I'm too scared to do that  :lol: It took me so long to find a skeleton mod to get bouncy jiggling to work w/out boobs pointing to the moon!

One thing you can do is what I do a lot when I'm testing stuff.

Go into meshes --> actors --> character --> character assets female

Take skeleton_female.hkx and rename it to skeleton_female.BAK

Try your game and if it doesn't work rename it back to .hkx.

However it's not recommended to delete the file by Groovtama so don't listen to me.

I'm so tempted to go and make a package just to help out your problem.... But, that would be cheating, lol.

Okay, I saw that and it kept me awake just awhile longer  :lol:

Here, I have a couple pictures just for you, sleepy time!  :)

LZFnokZ.jpg

Please, mister?

JLSrfjd.jpg

Please help me with my vagina?

I'm so tempted to go and make a package just to help out your problem.... But, that would be cheating, lol.

LZFnokZ.jpg

Please, mister?

JLSrfjd.jpg

Make sure you have this stuff first.

lol.7z

LZFnokZ.jpg

Please, mister?

JLSrfjd.jpg

Make sure you have this stuff first.

attachicon.giflol.7z

YOU ARE MY HERO.

First time I have vagina really working. I try many times , but never work. I lost hope it willbe. But after use your file I can't believe : W O R K.

I have oly one question; can I change hdtPhysicExtensionDefaultBBP.xml ? I like other beter bouncing from other mod, but I don't want broke your working vagina. Sorry from my english it's not my languages. And thanks for sharing your file , it's miracle for me.

YOU ARE MY HERO.

First time I have vagina really working. I try many times , but never work. I lost hope it willbe. But after use your file I can't believe : W O R K.

I have oly one question; can I change hdtPhysicExtensionDefaultBBP.xml ? I like other beter bouncing from other mod, but I don't want broke your working vagina. Sorry from my english it's not my languages. And thanks for sharing your file , it's miracle for me.

hdtPhysicExtensionDefaultBBP.xml just adds bounce, so you can change it. The only reason I included it is because it adds collisions to your body so it can allow for belly distortions. Also, credits to stevierage and knightmare for the xmls, and the people behind bodyslide.

YOU ARE MY HERO.

hdtPhysicExtensionDefaultBBP.xml just adds bounce, so you can change it. The only reason I included it is because it adds collisions to your body so it can allow for belly distortions. Also, credits to stevierage and knightmare for the xmls, and the people behind bodyslide.

Big thanks for answer. You only do one think give all in one file, but this give me what I want. I read all this post about working vagina but it was hard for me. I try, try, try and nothing.  That it's why you are HERO for me. I still don't believe it's work. I almost cry. Big thanks again.

:(

I have SKSE, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, FNIS, HDT PE, SOS.. oh sh*t, RaceMenu?

Why didn't anyone tell me I needed that popular thing everyone pushes that I refuse to download?

It ruins my ECE characters, even following the "import ECE to RaceMenu" method exactly.  <_<

Warps their faces, makes them haggard..

There's no way I'm ever downloading RaceMenu again. *sigh*

Going to have to try this CBBE thing even though I use UNPB.. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

v Pictures! v

19UPIs5.jpg

Lizzy: Is it in? I can't feel anything

Arnold Schwarzenegger: AYEEAAELLGH

3rhcLSW.jpg

Lizzy: I still can't feel anything!

Arnold: AEEEEAALLGGHHAWLLGH

DFEH9jP.jpg

Lizzy: my vagina is broken! why, cruel world? by the divines, WHY?!

Arnold: that is not my problem, AEEALLGGHAWLLGHEEAWLGH

Sorry from my english it's not my languages.

I read all this post about working vagina but it was hard for me. I try, try, try and nothing.  That it's why you are HERO for me. I still don't believe it's work. I almost cry. Big thanks again.

English is my language, and Italian. I read this stuff easily, but it's still so confusing  :(

Are you using RaceMenu too? Is that why my Skyrim pussy won't work? 

I have SKSE, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, FNIS, HDT PE, SOS.. oh sh*t, RaceMenu?

Why didn't anyone tell me I needed that popular thing everyone pushes that I refuse to download?

It ruins my ECE characters, even following the "import ECE to RaceMenu" method exactly.  <_<

Warps their faces, makes them haggard..

There's no way I'm ever downloading RaceMenu. *sigh*

Going to have to try this CBBE thing even though I use UNPB.. 

v Pictures! v

19UPIs5.jpg

3rhcLSW.jpg

DFEH9jP.jpg

Sorry from my english it's not my languages.

I read all this post about working vagina but it was hard for me. I try, try, try and nothing.  That it's why you are HERO for me. I still don't believe it's work. I almost cry. Big thanks again.

English is my language, and I understand Italian, I read this stuff easily, but it's still so confusing  :(

Are you using RaceMenu too? Is that why my Skyrim pussy won't work? 

Yes, Im using Racemenu,but I'm not sure it's really need. I think important is all body  female and male , fnis, hdt and bodyslide 2 . ECE or Racemenu is for char  creations . But it's my opinion.

v Pictures! v

19UPIs5.jpg

3rhcLSW.jpg

DFEH9jP.jpg

Yes, Im using Racemenu,but I'm not sure it's really need. I think important is all body  female and male , fnis, hdt and bodyslide 2 . ECE or Racemenu is for char  creations . But it's my opinion.

You don't need racemenu unless you are installing the racemenu plugin from XPMSE.

I don't know what is wrong then  :( I ran FNIS for users.. the only thing I am missing is RaceMenu.

Forget about that link for Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body

That might have been in reference to the mod "Sevenbase HDT Vagina".

Just downloading the above with removing caliente's tools and the meshes provides me with nothing but the base texture  :blink:

It's like I did nothing at all with that Trepleen link thingy.. and I'm not doing Sevenbase again. The vagina didn't work for that either..

Why do Skyrim vaginas hate me?

Archived