could we get some easier vaginas?

Lizzy

Heh just yesterday i was saying to myself, ohh boi how nice that Bodyslide pretty much comes with everything needed, and how forgiving it is to convert from CBBE to UUNP in outfit studio if a CBBE bodyslide already is available.  

Just figured this out myself. create outfit using UUNP with slightly bigger boobs on the max weight, load it up in outfitstudio with UUNP body as reference, make adjustments conform the bones and all that other stuff and save it and done. Super easy. If I weren't so lazy, I'd probably convert the Tera hdt bodyslide to uunp bodyslide. But right now, I'm attempting to convert TitKit to UUNP which is tedious. there doesn't seem to be a demand for it so I might just stop x_x

Once people wise up and see how much better uunp bodyslide is in terms of both quality and shape possiblities, maybe more demand for these things will happen.

I'm still lost with regards to this whole HDT vagina thing.

Can anyone or does anyone have like a preset thing available that they could pass on to me?

And some simple instructions too...

I use UNP + TBBP ...

The post right above your post, buddy. All those details packed into one are what I struggled with until everybody came in to help.
( GOOD LUCK GETTING SUCH AWESOME HELP ON THE NEXUS! )
That's about as easy as it gets for now. If you're having any trouble with those instructions, I left out the fact that I used Bodyslide to get UUNP.
So after you do everything there if it for some reason does not work, go get Bodyslide 2 on the Nexus!

I have played in Firestorm, Daz3D, 3DSMax, XNALara, Poser, etc. Bodyslide is hands down the simplest program I have ever used, it's child's play!

And I need to stop typing.. girl brain.. wants me.. to say more, no brain, stop it! I won't keep jabbering!

Thank you for going through all of this and making life easier for the rest of us :)

Now, if you ever find a good pee mod that works... let me know XD

Question: So you are using this with UUNP bodies, right?

You should quote people when you respond here  ^_^ I missed that for three whole days o_o

It's not exactly "good" (as far as having a urethra and peeing from it), but I use Private Needs 3.0Alpha

4.0alpha1fix screwed a bunch of things up, so I stick with that one.

And yes, UUNP bodies is right :)

Thank you for going through all of this and making life easier for the rest of us :)

Now, if you ever find a good pee mod that works... let me know XD

Question: So you are using this with UUNP bodies, right?

You should quote people when you respond here  ^_^ I missed that for three whole days o_o

It's not exactly "good" (as far as having a urethra and peeing from it), but I use Private Needs 3.0Alpha

4.0alpha1fix screwed a bunch of things up, so I stick with that one.

And yes, UUNP bodies is right :)

I didn't realize that, sorry about that :D

I tried private needs, but I find it somewhat lacking as you can switch animations but it kinda feels static. If you are interested, there is "alive pee" which is currently 1.3 or 1.4. It allows you to perform different animations depending on which kind of movement your character performs. As in default - squatting down. Holding shift (or whatever your "walk" button is) standing upright, sneaking - "sneaky squat" etc.

It doesn't really have any influence on the gameplay other than your bladder filling and you need to go or it does so automatically and people don't mind if you wet their beds but due to the flexibility in animations I like it.

And I use the same body setup as you do and everything seems to work so far, thanks you again :)

Clams of skyrim is a very easy mod to install. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-by-scivirus/simply download, open bodyslide, build the COS body. and follow his explanation for placing the textures via CBBEs body options texture blender ( you honestly will not find an easier working vaj. there has to be SOME work done) it took me a whole 3 minutes :D here, have a look. its customizable in bodyslide. so you can make it all wrinkly (ew :P) or loosen it up a bit    post-954167-0-39198900-1443229873_thumb.jpg post-954167-0-76424000-1443229894_thumb.jpg

Clams of skyrim is a very easy mod to install. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-by-scivirus/simply download, open bodyslide, build the COS body. and follow his explanation for placing the textures via CBBEs body options texture blender ( you honestly will not find an easier working vaj. there has to be SOME work done) it took me a whole 3 minutes :D here, have a look. its customizable in bodyslide. so you can make it all wrinkly (ew :P) or loosen it up a bit    attachicon.gif2015-09-20_00001.jpg attachicon.gif2015-09-20_00006.jpg

Dat skinny gal. Give her something to eat, dammit :P

Am I the only one using bodyslide to create muffin-topped beauties with pubic hair textures and dirt on them? XD

Clams of skyrim is a very easy mod to install. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-by-scivirus/simply download, open bodyslide, build the COS body. and follow his explanation for placing the textures via CBBEs body options texture blender ( you honestly will not find an easier working vaj. there has to be SOME work done) it took me a whole 3 minutes :D here, have a look. its customizable in bodyslide. so you can make it all wrinkly (ew :P) or loosen it up a bit    attachicon.gif2015-09-20_00001.jpg attachicon.gif2015-09-20_00006.jpg

Dat skinny gal. Give her something to eat, dammit :P

Am I the only one using bodyslide to create muffin-topped beauties with pubic hair textures and dirt on them? XD

i like my toons body to be immersive, thanks :3

> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?< this, it cant get any more easy then this > just read the description on the page in what order you want to download it. it has everything you will ever need and i tested it and works well (not using it thou since, really, its nice and what not, but HDT vag. is a bit overkill if you ask me xD)

As for pee mod

> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/162-private-needs/< This one, if you want it to be a bit immersive [You will need to pee and release your bowels (you dont need the toilet resource if you gonna just drop shit on the ground....the pun was not intended)]

> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/948-private-needs-discreet/< This one, if you dont care about immersion, but in terms of stuff it adds better then Private Needs

> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1553-alive-peeing-v13/< This one, if you dont want to mess with MCM and stuff (i like this one the most, sadly it feels kinda broken)

> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?< this, it cant get any more easy then this > just read the description on the page in what order you want to download it. it has everything you will ever need and i tested it and works well (not using it thou since, really, its nice and what not, but HDT vag. is a bit overkill if you ask me xD)

As for pee mod

> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/162-private-needs/< This one, if you want it to be a bit immersive [You will need to pee and release your bowels (you dont need the toilet resource if you gonna just drop shit on the ground....the pun was not intended)]

> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/948-private-needs-discreet/< This one, if you dont care about immersion, but in terms of stuff it adds better then Private Needs

> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1553-alive-peeing-v13/< This one, if you dont want to mess with MCM and stuff (i like this one the most, sadly it feels kinda broken)

The problem with alive peeing which I also like best due to the flexible animations it uses is that it misses bonus feautres. The need to pee just grows linear and the peeing itself has no impact on anything, isn't recognized by NPCs and doesn't have much impact otherwise. It's basically just a animation you play after x minutes. I'd like functionality of the other mods combined with the flexibility of alive peeing.

The problem with alive peeing which I also like best due to the flexible animations it uses is that it misses bonus feautres. The need to pee just grows linear and the peeing itself has no impact on anything, isn't recognized by NPCs and doesn't have much impact otherwise. It's basically just a animation you play after x minutes. I'd like functionality of the other mods combined with the flexibility of alive peeing.

^ I love these conversations. I imagine this comment was said with a glass of wine and tapping glasses on the face as a sophisticated pee connoisseur

xD

I have used Private Needs for a long time. I'm not sure, what's different about alive peeing?

Does it include pooping? Do you have to uninstall Private Needs? PN as far as I can tell doesn't have a "turn peeing off" feature.

And I'm no scat fetishist by the way, it's just for immersive purposes ;­)

Anyone who's against Skyrim bowel movements has an unrealistic outlook on life.

Everybody has to poop and pee. It's an act of nature! Where did all those cabbages and that mead go in the vanilla game?

I can only imagine the Dovahkiin bloated and dying of bowel obstruction x_x

^ I love these conversations. I imagine this comment was said with a glass of wine and tapping glasses on the face as a sophisticated pee connoisseur

xD

I have used Private Needs for a long time. I'm not sure, what's different about alive peeing?

Does it include pooping? Do you have to uninstall Private Needs? PN as far as I can tell doesn't have a "turn peeing off" feature.

And I'm no scat fetishist by the way, it's just for immersive purposes ;­)

Anyone who's against Skyrim bowel movements has an unrealistic outlook on life.

Everybody has to poop and pee. It's an act of nature! Where did all those cabbages and that mead go in the vanilla game?

I can only imagine the Dovahkiin bloated and dying of bowel obstruction x_x

Of course. If you'd like, I'd be delighted to invite you to my next circle of the sophisticated pee affectionates XD

Alive Peeing is very basic and simple, unfortunately. It doesn't offer "Number Two" (no need for the disclaimer, btw, to be frank I'd be excited if every living thing in Skyrim would pee and poo if it had to XD) and as I said, the basic framework is rather simple. You have a variable for "bladder" which fills linear to a set value (which is changeable) at which point you will go automatically or wet when in combat.

What I like about it, though, is that it offers four different animations which you can change by the movement type your character has and the animation is fluid from start to finish and comes with a bare-hand wipe (which for some reason I find very exciting <.< ). The animation played is 1. simple squat while idling, 2. standing upright, slightly pushed forward hip, slightly spread labia, doing it "like a guy" (my favorite I think since it's also kinda practical while adventuring and if you have tried it yourself I think you'll like this one) while holding down "walk", 3. Standing squat in crouch mode and 4. "sneaky" in crouch mode and holding down "walk". Doing it will require stripping which you can do manually or automatically (although PC will drop the clothes, rather annoying - also, as with Skyrim, you need to be completely nude (body). I miss oblivion's "lower" clothes...)

That's basically it. But I want to contact the author and figure out how to create a MCM menu and maybe expand functionality to followers and make them react to it. I always imagine my follower going "do you have to do that NOW?" XD

Oh, when you contact the author, poo is very necessary! Followers too, would be nice to have a discreet path for them to take.

I don't remember the mod, but I tried something once that just had NPCs stripping and pottying anywhere.

That might be slightly immersive, but it's also.. not so immersive. More like weird and disgusting x_x

I have toilets in almost every major city from.. I think it was Strotis outdoor toilet resource.

If NPCs had an urge to use the restroom and went immediately to those, or ran straight to any nearby tree in the wilds..

That would be realistic!

Also, there's this mod I couldn't get to work through the lag called Summerset Isle. Was a fun mod but I could barely move outside.

That mod has some nice toilets and bathtubs! Skyrim would be sweeet if those were added many places.

Front whiping, wipeing? That is immersive! I don't know about guys, but forgetting to wipe after peeing is a big mistake.

Nobody wants to end up with a wet crotch throughout the day!

If Alive Peeing also has pooing in the future, I'd probably switch from the ever so buggy Private Needs.
The controls seem a little confusing to me though. What do you type to do what again, for everything?

The controls seem a little confusing to me though. What do you type to do what again, for everything?

You don't have to type anything, really. The main thread lists all console commands though to configure the scripts, that's what I hope to put in a mod menu at some point if it all works out.

For the actual act, once you installed and activated the mod it will prompt you to set a key when you load your game. You simply have to hold down a key (I use "V" as it's not occupied with anything else) until the mod tells you that initialization was succesful. Pressing "N" will then show you your "bladder status", a number between 0 and 40. Once it reaches 20 you can "go" by pressing the key you set before ("V" for example). The animation that plays depends on the situation you press "V" in. Just press V - default squat, press V while holding down your walk key - standing, press V while sneaking etc.

I've wondered about this easier Vag thing. long lists of required software to make these things work is daunting top the uninformed, thus the desire for an "out of the box" mod. I think the better question is "Where are all the ass mods." Wrex Not Happy :3

in any case, These long lists of requirements are a little taxing, but to me... meh, I'm still lookin for that hdt anus mod of my dreams...

Oh, and does anyone know if the "Get Vagina Working with Collisions" is any good? That install list looks daunting, but I'm thinking of trying it out. It may turn out nice with my devious mods.

Yeah, I pretty much stopped updating Clams of Skyrim for this reason. That's my solution. It works!

Well I love Clams of Skyrim. In the begining I was a little intimidated with the whole texture blend thing. Once I settled down and followed the simple directions it was awsome.  I now have a body with a nicely detailed vagina and very puffy nipples.  I couldn't ask for more. Thanks for the work in making this happen.

Yeah, I pretty much stopped updating Clams of Skyrim for this reason. That's my solution. It works!

Well I love Clams of Skyrim. In the begining I was a little intimidated with the whole texture blend thing. Once I settled down and followed the simple directions it was awsome.  I now have a body with a nicely detailed vagina and very puffy nipples.  I couldn't ask for more. Thanks for the work in making this happen.

I've started using Clams of Skyrim myself, but I know nothing about Texblend, so I used the Newb files. From what I've seen so far, it looks great. The only thing (and I'm not sure if they already know this or not) is that when I jump while naked, it stretches downward. anyone run into to that with either files?

Archived