Installation: Place the .jslot file in your RaceMenu preset folder

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    racemenu
  • Special Edition Compatible

Is it supposed to come up a custom race or a preset under a current race ? I cant seem to get either and I've spent a good hour trying to get all the peripherals installed.

To use a race menu preset: place the file in your race menu presets folder: Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets

When making a new character, click on the "Presets" tab at the top of the Race Menu. Then hit F9 and a menu with all your presets will come up.

Edit: Ninjaed!

• 3 weeks later...

Love the way it looks. I installed everything on your requirements. WHen I load the preset the hands and head turn blue while the rest turns red. And also the penis becomes a gigantic beanbag thats bigger than my character. Is there any other requirements? Or does anyone know how to fix this?

I have this exact same problem. Anyone know how to fix this? 

Love the way it looks. I installed everything on your requirements. WHen I load the preset the hands and head turn blue while the rest turns red. And also the penis becomes a gigantic beanbag thats bigger than my character. Is there any other requirements? Or does anyone know how to fix this?

I have this exact same problem. Anyone know how to fix this?
I am having this issue too, although i figured out the hands and face being blue is because of a shader setting put on the face and hands. Set that to translucent and it fixes it. But i so far have not managed to fix the penis problem, i am thinking it might be a missing mod or an error in the coding but since i dont read code i have no idea.