SexLab Solutions v4.0.2 Castellano

View File

Description

SexLab solution adds many optional sexual content Skyrim Mission, meetings, and NPCs, using the framework SexLab.
Maybe you want something more than the gold statue Lisbet to get your back? Or maybe you prefer to provide your body in Valtheim towers to pay their toll? With the solutions, you have a lot of new options available to you on a day to day goings Skyrim.

Es una traducción al castellano de Solución SexLab agrega contenido sexual opcional a muchos de Skyrim de Misiones, encuentros, y NPCs, utilizando el marco SexLab.
Tal vez usted quiere algo más que el oro de Lisbet para conseguir su estatua de vuelta? O tal vez prefieres ofrecer su cuerpo en las torres Valtheim que pagar su peaje? Con las soluciones, usted tiene una gran cantidad de nuevas opciones disponibles para usted en el día a día venidas de Skyrim.

Necesitas el original

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/10/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Solutions v4.0.2
  • Special Edition Compatible

buenos dias muchachos, non parlo espanol , soltanto un poco italiano. sprecht ihr deutsch or do you understand english ?

i would like to know how you made this Translation. did you use tesVtranslator? 

i have the Problem with the german Translation version4 , that most of the vanilla dialogues are not translated. i cannot translate them manually, because if a single word is not the original, the voice will not be played. until the last Version of 3 this was no poroblem, it occured only with Version 4. maybe you have an iodea what to do.

gracias

mr

• 8 months later...