Two general errors with lovers PK.

Hi again all. Love the mod. I have a minor gripe with it and a major gripe however.

Major. Out of the blue the positioning key 2 for moving the partner away during sex has just plain upped and stopped working, the other positioning keys still work and the 2 key works for like hotkeys just not for positioning. I've reinstalled both pk lovers and the resource pack and it hasn't resurrected the button. If there's some hidden config file or some way i could fix this that wouldnt take the multiple hours i'd need to rebuild my oblivion installation from scratch i'd be rather grateful.

Minor. under penis display settings in the ingame configuration spell/menu there's an option saying lovers 1.2. Whenever i click it it says 'missing files required from mod' does this option work for anyone else? and if so how can i make it work? what am i missing?

Hi again all. Love the mod. I have a minor gripe with it and a major gripe however.

Major. Out of the blue the positioning key 2 for moving the partner away during sex has just plain upped and stopped working' date=' the other positioning keys still work and the 2 key works for like hotkeys just not for positioning. I've reinstalled both pk lovers and the resource pack and it hasn't resurrected the button. If there's some hidden config file or some way i could fix this that wouldnt take the multiple hours i'd need to rebuild my oblivion installation from scratch i'd be rather grateful.

Minor. under penis display settings in the ingame configuration spell/menu there's an option saying lovers 1.2. Whenever i click it it says 'missing files required from mod' does this option work for anyone else? and if so how can i make it work? what am i missing?

[/quote']

No idea about the #2 key stop working... It might be a scripting conflict or something else having to do with keybindings. I'm using DR6 without conflict presently.

this should fix the minor issue: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=11 some meshes and textures that were left out of the latest lovers DL.

just overwriting the meshes isn't enough, you need to activate archive invalidation within OBMM for the meshes and textures be recognized by oblivion.

try this link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=73TPOH6X it's to my older version previous released on wolflore, see at the structure and report back what meshes and textures are still missing.

I am not sure but i could never get the file under 200MB because of the huge amount meshes and textures so the new pack here could still have allot missing.

by doing reset you just broke your own game. Normally just archive just updates all of the file path, if you now clicked on reset you have to reinstall everything. or you will only see everything from vanilla not even your body mesh would work anymore. because it was just reset to vanilla.

Funnily everything still seems to work despite being reset to vanilla, except for things that didn't work before.

Girls are still naked under their clothes, girls still have sex, armour is still more revealing, xeo still works.

So assuming i didn't break anything, can i please have a less vague instruction on what i'm supposed to do with the part of OBMM i've never used till now?

Archived