X-Change Gender Change Pill

I tested this mod out last night. Only thing I noticed was that it did NOT change their PC's animations, he (now she) was still using the male walk animation after the transformation.

That must be from one of your other mods , since this mod doesn't change the animations , also im pretty sure that in vanilla most animations are shared between both genders , all this mod does is change the gender of your character and then switch the perks with their other gender version

I tested this mod out last night. Only thing I noticed was that it did NOT change their PC's animations, he (now she) was still using the male walk animation after the transformation.

That must be from one of your other mods , since this mod doesn't change the animations , also im pretty sure that in vanilla most animations are shared between both genders , all this mod does is change the gender of your character and then switch the perks with their other gender version

Likely, considering I use a custom female walk animation (since the default one is so bad). Any idea how I can make your mod get along with custom female animations?

Likely, considering I use a custom female walk animation (since the default one is so bad). Any idea how I can make your mod get along with custom female animations?

it isnt my mod , since all my mod does behind the scenes is run the player.sexchange command and then changes the perks like i already mentioned , the problem is probably cause by one of your other mods , possibly a mod overwriting the change to the animations in the load order , or a file overwriting your custom animation

• 2 years later...