Breast Jittering Issue

Basti

Recently I've had an issue where breast and have been jittering madly for no apparent reason. After using a minimal setup of hdtphysicsextensions, ALSL body, XP32 maximum skeleton and Random Alternate Start I still get the issues. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is that I've updated enbseries from .266 to .279 just before the issue started. How do I go about fixing this problem?

Recently I've had an issue where breast and have been jittering madly for no apparent reason. After using a minimal setup of hdtphysicsextensions, ALSL body, XP32 maximum skeleton and Random Alternate Start I still get the issues. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is that I've updated enbseries from .266 to .279 just before the issue started. How do I go about fixing this problem?

What is your framerate like? I have the same issue whenever my framerate is above 60 (which is almost always). I have tried capping it at 59 manually, as well as enabling VSYNC though, and my HDT objects still jitter. 

Archived