I'm having an extremely irritating issue with this mod. Everything works perfect EXCEPT for the script that forces the player to steal/take skooma from a merchant who happens to be carrying it in their inventory. It's only supposed to trigger at high addiction, but it ALWAYS triggers. ALWAYS. Everything could be zeroed out, but as soon as I try and make a transaction with ANY merchant that's carrying skooma, I take a hit for every transaction I make, which usually leads to an overdose four times over, blacking out for months in game and a bounty in the tens of thousands. Is there ANY way to just turn that aspect of this mod off? I love everything else that comes with this mod, but having to toggle clipping just so I can get into a merchant chest, remove any skooma and THEN do business is getting really annoying.

I'm having an extremely irritating issue with this mod. Everything works perfect EXCEPT for the script that forces the player to steal/take skooma from a merchant who happens to be carrying it in their inventory. It's only supposed to trigger at high addiction, but it ALWAYS triggers. ALWAYS. Everything could be zeroed out, but as soon as I try and make a transaction with ANY merchant that's carrying skooma, I take a hit for every transaction I make, which usually leads to an overdose four times over, blacking out for months in game and a bounty in the tens of thousands. Is there ANY way to just turn that aspect of this mod off? I love everything else that comes with this mod, but having to toggle clipping just so I can get into a merchant chest, remove any skooma and THEN do business is getting really annoying.

There isn't away to turn it off I'm afraid but equally that is not how the mod should behave and I haven't had any other reports of the problem you describe.

If you post a papyrus log for when this happens I am happy to take a look to see if there are any clues as to what is going on

There isn't away to turn it off I'm afraid but equally that is not how the mod should behave and I haven't had any other reports of the problem you describe.

If you post a papyrus log for when this happens I am happy to take a look to see if there are any clues as to what is going on

Yeah, see if you can figure out what's going on. Here's a log: Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...

Bane_Master, been trying the mod again and it's been working okay.  I may have had an issue where my character purchased drugs from a dealer yet the dealer still sent Hired Thugs after her.

Otherwise things are working smoothly.  Had an idea I thought I would share as well.  When entering cities have guards perform a random drug search, have the percentage be low so it doesn't happen frequently.  If caught with drugs it's off to jail or maybe a favor, sex or bribe.

Bane_Master, been trying the mod again and it's been working okay.  I may have had an issue where my character purchased drugs from a dealer yet the dealer still sent Hired Thugs after her.

Otherwise things are working smoothly.  Had an idea I thought I would share as well.  When entering cities have guards perform a random drug search, have the percentage be low so it doesn't happen frequently.  If caught with drugs it's off to jail or maybe a favor, sex or bribe.

Not sure why the Thugs are after you  - SWA has no link to the thugs quest and desperate purchases don't transfer items between the player and the vendor. 

The stop and search idea is a really good one but my skills with AI packages and dialog are almost zero and changing guards behaviours seems to be a potential cause of trouble for other mods so I have stayed clear of it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure why the Thugs are after you  - SWA has no link to the thugs quest and desperate purchases don't transfer items between the player and the vendor. 

The stop and search idea is a really good one but my skills with AI packages and dialog are almost zero and changing guards behaviours seems to be a potential cause of trouble for other mods so I have stayed clear of it.

I think you can do that with a forcegreet with a low chance and then trigger bounty or xpo
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with this mod. I went to the Skooma Den in Whiterun and asked the dealer if he has any work for me. He tells me that I can sell myself in the den and for each guy I fuck he'll give me two bottles of Skooma. If I talk to him immediately after accepting this job, I can see that there's a dialogue option saying something like "I've finished working for today, can I have my payment?". The problem is that this dialogue option simply vanishes after a minute or two (I've tested this a bunch of times). So I stand around waiting for the Skooma Den inhabitants to approach me (there's no dialogue option to initiate sex with them, I have to wait for them to come to me), and by the time someone approaches me and we do the deed, I no longer have the dialogue option with the dealer to get my payment. Has anyone else run into this problem, or does anyone know what I could do to fix it? It's really frustrating, it renders the entire scenario pointless because the dealer never gives me Skooma. I've tried putting SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp and SLSW Addicted.esp towards the very end of my load order in case they were being overwritten by a different mod, but it made no difference.

Edit: one other question: is Skooma supposed to be so damn expensive? Without Trade and Barter enabled, a bottle of "regular" Skooma costs about 450 septims! Seems a bit extreme. I get that it should be a difficult habit to keep up, but how exactly is someone supposed to afford multiple bottles a day to keep their habit in check when it's that expensive?

I'm having a problem with this mod. I went to the Skooma Den in Whiterun and asked the dealer if he has any work for me. He tells me that I can sell myself in the den and for each guy I fuck he'll give me two bottles of Skooma. If I talk to him immediately after accepting this job, I can see that there's a dialogue option saying something like "I've finished working for today, can I have my payment?". The problem is that this dialogue option simply vanishes after a minute or two (I've tested this a bunch of times). So I stand around waiting for the Skooma Den inhabitants to approach me (there's no dialogue option to initiate sex with them, I have to wait for them to come to me), and by the time someone approaches me and we do the deed, I no longer have the dialogue option with the dealer to get my payment. Has anyone else run into this problem, or does anyone know what I could do to fix it? It's really frustrating, it renders the entire scenario pointless because the dealer never gives me Skooma. I've tried putting SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp and SLSW Addicted.esp towards the very end of my load order in case they were being overwritten by a different mod, but it made no difference.

Edit: one other question: is Skooma supposed to be so damn expensive? Without Trade and Barter enabled, a bottle of "regular" Skooma costs about 450 septims! Seems a bit extreme. I get that it should be a difficult habit to keep up, but how exactly is someone supposed to afford multiple bottles a day to keep their habit in check when it's that expensive?

This is due to the way SLSW works - Addicted doesn't affect it at all. I've added a detailed explanation to your post in the SLSW thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just want to note that this breaks the misc quest in Windhelm for Stands-In-Shallows. In the quest, the Argonian asks the PC to get a specific bottle of Double-Distilled Skooma for him. Disabling this mod before picking up the quest is the only workaround.

Can you give a bit more detail as to how exactly the quest is broken - then I can update the mod to fix it...

I just want to note that this breaks the misc quest in Windhelm for Stands-In-Shallows. In the quest, the Argonian asks the PC to get a specific bottle of Double-Distilled Skooma for him. Disabling this mod before picking up the quest is the only workaround.

Can you give a bit more detail as to how exactly the quest is broken - then I can update the mod to fix it...

The quest seems to call for a specific bottle of double-distilled skooma. When you try to give the skooma to the quest giver, he does not acknowledge it as being in the player's inventory. It seems that upon picking up the skooma, the mod either changes the reference id in order to give it the stolen tag (even though it already has the tag by default) or for another reason. I don't remember if the quest updates after picking up the bottle. Perhaps a workaround can be done to just change that quest so it doesn't need that specific item.

The quest seems to call for a specific bottle of double-distilled skooma. When you try to give the skooma to the quest giver, he does not acknowledge it as being in the player's inventory. It seems that upon picking up the skooma, the mod either changes the reference id in order to give it the stolen tag (even though it already has the tag by default) or for another reason. I don't remember if the quest updates after picking up the bottle. Perhaps a workaround can be done to just change that quest so it doesn't need that specific item.

I'll take a look - should be possible to just filter out that bottle from processing as it is already marked as stolen

For me, the dealers don't have the dialogue for ending your work for the day until the current customer has left the den. The whores don't have dialogue for you until the current customer has left as well. The NPCs with no names are not customers.

I'll take a look - should be possible to just filter out that bottle from processing as it is already marked as stolen

I tried it just now. Stands-In-Shallows acted like I didn't have the Double-Distilled Skooma yet. I did a "setstage favor018 20" to complete the quest. I also have Better Stealing installed, which removes stolen flags if successful at stealing something. But this is kind of a "quest item" (I had more than one Double-Distilled Skooma on me, all with the same ID number), so that mod probably ignores that item.

In vanilla, can you have more than one Double-Distilled Skooma? I don't remember. The ID is not unique with Skooma Whore: Addicted if I have a pocket full of those bottles, that's for sure.

I tried it just now. Stands-In-Shallows acted like I didn't have the Double-Distilled Skooma yet. I did a "setstage favor018 20" to complete the quest. I also have Better Stealing installed, which removes stolen flags if successful at stealing something. But this is kind of a "quest item" (I had more than one Double-Distilled Skooma on me, all with the same ID number), so that mod probably ignores that item.

In vanilla, can you have more than one Double-Distilled Skooma? I don't remember. The ID is not unique with Skooma Whore: Addicted if I have a pocket full of those bottles, that's for sure.

In that case Better stealing would break the quest too - it turns out that the bottle of skooma in question is owned by a specific faction, which I'm guessing is what the quest looks for, removing the faction to make it not stolen would have the same effect as SWA adding to the SWA stolen drugs faction.

In that case Better stealing would break the quest too - it turns out that the bottle of skooma in question is owned by a specific faction, which I'm guessing is what the quest looks for, removing the faction to make it not stolen would have the same effect as SWA adding to the SWA stolen drugs faction.

That makes sense.

Feature Request... Hardcore addict setting in MCM.

I have been using skooma whore for more hours than I'd like to say, and although its a brilliant mod with a great add-on. I still reckon that the player has a too easy time of addiction...

I would like a Hardcore setting in the MCM, which would make taking a Skooma a necessity, instead of something to make life a little easier.

IDEAS...

- Level 1 = Constant slow stamina loss, always exhausted. If possible... at zero health you crawl, as you are too weak to stand.

Crawl mod on Nexus... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?

- Level 2 = Very slow constant magic loss. Lets see how you fight with no stamina and magic...

- Level 3 = Extreme shakes, drop weapon every 60 minutes. A chance to lose your beloved weapon mid fight... still smiling...

- Level 4 = Too weak for to wear armour, your frail body is too weak to wear anything but the flimsiest of clothing.

Up to now, you have no stamina, no magic and wearing only lightweight clothing, no armour allowed. As well as that, you keep dropping your weapon every hour, and have to keep chasing it down.

- Level 5 = Health drops slowly until you get to 10% health, so you don't die in your sleep. Not long for this world at this level...

Extra effects... willingly having sex with anyone will have a 20% chance of being fed skooma, along with the cost being deducted out of your pocket automatically...

Extra effects 2... Skooma stops addiction effects for 3 hours, whoring yourself out will give you 1 skooma for each sex act.

Just some ideas, I know they would be a lot of work. So if you don't like them, then just ignore this post... :)

P.S. It would be good if you could work your magic with alcohol addiction as well...

• 4 months later...

Please help me, this is really immersion breaking and annoying! :(

I am too wired to sleep, but still RND Realistiv needs And Diseases sets to "Not Tired" and since I am in my house I even get the well rested bonus!

What is wrong, what can I do? Is seems to be supposed to work together... :(

I am too wired to sleep, but still RND Realistiv needs And Diseases sets to "Not Tired" and since I am in my house I even get the well rested bonus!

If you are not tired then the RND bonus is applied even if your sleep is instantly interrupted by being wired - over time becuse you can't sleep you will get tired and the bonus won't get reapplied.

Basically unless I block activation of beds (dangerous) I can't stop the game giving you 1 hours rest when you activate a bed.

I'll see if I can come up with an alternate solution but no promises!

You are  in withdrawal - get high then try and sleep ;)

Thanks for your answer, but please read again...

You are right, I am in withdrawal. And I get that message.

BUT: Despite I can't sleep and get right up after the try, I still get the Well Rested and still Realistic Needs And Diseases goes from "Tired" to "Not Tired".