47 minutes ago, Monkk said:

Hi, would it be possible for you to reupload SLSW Addicted 3.65 SE.7z on this page again please?
I'm using wabbajack for the very first time and it apparently requires me to download this specific file.
I tried to simply add the new version manually to it, but it does not seem to work :(

You should read the rules of whatever wabbajack list you want to play:  
Don't bother mod authors for old files. Instead wait for the list to get updated.

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2022 at 6:10 PM, Bane Master said:

Added: Globalvariable swa_UseDrinkPotionAnim - Set to 0 to disable SWA's potion drinking animation

Is that something that needs to be done in console or is there a config file? I've been using SLSW and your updates for a long time, but only now saw that you added this functionality. Typing that in console only returns "unknown script" error. I don't know where do I set this variable.

Edited by belegost
9 hours ago, belegost said:

where do I set this variable.

It's a Globalvariable - open the console and type:

set swa_UseDrinkPotionAnim to 0            (to disable)

set swa_UseDrinkPotionAnim to 1            (to enable again if you change your mind)

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

It's a Globalvariable - open the console and type:

set swa_UseDrinkPotionAnim to 0            (to disable)

set swa_UseDrinkPotionAnim to 1            (to enable again if you change your mind)

Thank you. I would've never guessed the correct syntax for this.

• 5 weeks later...
20 hours ago, kitannadk said:

I typed  set swa_UseDrinkPotionAnim to 0 and it said  unknown variable 'swa_UseDrinkPotionAnim'

The unknown variable means that either there was a typo in the command or SWA is not correctly installed

If you type 

help swa_  3

What do you see listed underneath ----GLOBAL VARIABLES------------------ ?

Edited by Bane Master