Found this mod that would work nicely with Devious Devices

shashou

Not sure if others know about it... probably do...

Anyways, see if it's compatible?

I haven't tried it, still on another playtrhough right now.

But the concept seems interesting...

A new race, forbidden to use weapons/armor/clothing, either work to freedom or further into temptation.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68077/?

Has some interesting scripting I think... Check it out and test it?

For those interested at least...

the collar/restraints seem like they would work well into it

I don't think this would work with DD at all.  Per the race, they cannot wear anything but rings and the gear that comes with the mod.  :-/  Plugs, belts, harnesses, and collars would start the Stamina Drain effect.

It would be interesting to see if the mod's authors are interested in either making devious devices compatible (ie, non stamina draining) or actually utilizing some of them - providing the various "devious" authors are amenable to the idea.

DD isn't the Stamina Drain culprit, the way that race mod is set up you can't wear anything.  It is the mod that needs to be changed to be compatible.  Even if the DD team did tackle that, the first thing the race mod would have to do is add UNP support.  The DD team doesn't play body mod favorites and everything featured must have CBBE and UNP support.  Otherwise they won't even consider it.

very interesting share. but the body transformations are kinda a turn off for me. too much reminiscent of body horror

I don't believe this is a body transformation mod. If you read the description you'll perhaps notice that you play as a half elf/half demon race and so your character will ALWAYS look that way. A "Tiefling" is a term for a half demon by the way.

I don't believe this is a body transformation mod. If you read the description you'll perhaps notice that you play as a half elf/half demon race and so your character will ALWAYS look that way. A "Tiefling" is a term for a half demon by the way.

so you're a freak from the beginning with this mod? interesting. thanks for telling me that.

well imo this mod is a total ... mess, no sources, Ck give huge amount of errors

BUT you can try it

FOR Tiefling Race v0.52

Requires: Zaz animation pack, DDa, DDi, SLA

creation is working, nice and tightly wrapped tiefling coming up

since DDi doesn't provide regen, you will be slowly drained, this will make your gameplay even more hardcore

Tiefling Complete.esp

post-388097-0-77125300-1439727662_thumb.jpg

post-388097-0-82245100-1439729493_thumb.jpg

so you're a freak from the beginning with this mod? interesting. thanks for telling me that.

Its a custom race mod, essentially. It not only adds a "quest" to free (or not free) yourself from Molag Bal, but you play as the daughter of Molag Bal (bred from an elf). If you're expecting anything of Molag Bal's to be normal, you don't know Molag Bal (or Skyrim) very well. Its sort of the equivalent of playing a half dremora custom race mod.

I believe the tattoos are optional.

Its a custom race mod, essentially. It not only adds a "quest" to free (or not free) yourself from Molag Bal, but you play as the daughter of Molag Bal (bred from an elf). If you're expecting anything of Molag Bal's to be normal, you don't know Molag Bal (or Skyrim) very well. Its sort of the equivalent of playing a half dremora custom race mod.

I believe the tattoos are optional.

oh no. i know skyrim well enough. but i didn't about this custom race. until you told me of course. :)

Played with it. Interesting concept, but I don't like how you're practically forced to make a decision on which path you want to take more or less from the get-go. The moment you pick up any of Molag Bal's "temptations" you get locked out of Mara's path. It would have been much better if the lock-out happened after the 4th or 5th one so as to simulate more of an internal struggle for the character. Also, death by fall damage on my first jump. Not cool. :(

Archived