[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

Hi. this file include new references files or are the same than previous versions?? if is not diferenece, can you (or somebody) upload only the files for the new version for the proper tool without the references to loverslab?? I already explin my situation. I can't download from any server like mediafire, sendspace, google drive, imgur etc., but I can from here (also from devianart and tumblr).

thank you very much for your help, i love your tool.

I will send the files to you via PM.  For those that have issues with mediafire, please let me  and I will see about using different hosts or just uploading to the lab.   The reason I use a filehost is that I can use the same download link for both LL and Undertow :D

I'm getting a TMC parser error in 3.0.  It still seems to be converting so I'm not sure where the error actually is, but I don't get the error if I use older versions (2.7 is what I tested.)

Can you send me the TMC via PM that causes this and I will try to troubleshoot it.

Will do, but I found it happens when I try to transfer from RNM to LOD.  Not sure if that's significant.

I was able to reproduce the error which appears to happen when the tool attempts to set the skin and normal textures:

post-781013-0-27012600-1469497473_thumb.png

I think I've figured out what the issue with this particular case is.  Transformer tool sets textures for you automatically by detecting what groups are "skin" groups (so it knows which slots to set skin and normal mapping textures to).   It sets skin and normal mapping textures to all skin groups since in the case of breakable outfits, there can be multiple "skin" groups.

However, in this particular TMC, there are multiple "skin" groups that are not actually skin.

post-781013-0-24930600-1469495416_thumb.png

The bikini objects are considered skin with only 2 UVs per object whereas the real skin object(s) should have four UVs.  The tool attempts to set the first and the third texture slots (skin and normal mapping texture slots) for all skin objects.  Since these groups do not have UV3 and UV4, it fails with the above shown error.

Correcting this problem is a bit hands-on, but it is a rather simple process.   We need to fix the TMC itself with Mr. Doutoku's tool suite.

First, back  up all of these "skin" objects as tmcmesh using TMC Polygon Tool with the following steps:

post-781013-0-71800500-1469495417_thumb.png

Then, go to TMC Object Tool to remove the three objects that are mislabeled "skin" and create three new objects using the WGT_gold_0 group.   Be sure to set the textures to the correct numbers.

post-781013-0-46230200-1469495419_thumb.png

Put the bikini parts back into the TMC by using TMC Polygon Insert tool with previously backed-up tmc meshes

post-781013-0-68874800-1469495421_thumb.png

After the above steps, the transformation should be successful and TMC is now in the correct format.

post-781013-0-15542900-1469497427_thumb.png

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Did a quick experiment to turn Ayane into Ayane LOD using my transformer with a few easy steps.  I shall disclose how it can be done easily soon :D  Anyone can turn regular size into LOD with ease.

post-781013-0-69986600-1469496278_thumb.png

Normal size

post-781013-0-21778700-1469496374_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-79921500-1469496375_thumb.jpg

LOD size

post-781013-0-29511600-1469496368_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-32417000-1469496370_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-73851200-1469496372_thumb.jpg

As promised, here's a simple trick to create your own LOD models without knowing how to edit meshes at all.   Please note that this trick was actually discovered by Saafie the Master of Perversion :D

Prerequisites:

- Transformer tool can be downloaded here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-012816/?p=1460252

- Download the LOD Honoka Reference Model by Saafie and I here if you have not already http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fx1a1f2llt8ux7/Honoka_LOD_Reference.zip

Unzip it and drop the Honoka_LOD.tmc into "UserDefined" sub folder in the transformer tool's directory.

1. Uncheck the "automatic skin/normal texture transfer"
2. Transform a character to "UD_Honoka_LOD" @SF30 (or adaptive, should work either way)
3. Transform the newly transformed TMC again but choose "Honoka" as From and the character you selected in step 1 as to @SF30 (or SF100 in the case of Marie since you want to upgrade her boobage).  For instance, if you transformed Ayane to UD_Honoka_LOD, drop the transformed TMC onto the tool and select "Honoka" as From and "Ayane" as To.
4. Fap away!

- The reason we don't want to transfer texture is because we want the texture to stay the same (since the tool messes it up once seeing Honoka in the name) and we're going to transform back to the same character anyway.
- The key here is that character transforming to UD_Honoka_LOD and then back from normal Honoka to themselves allows them to retain the delta in boobage between the LOD and regular Honoka, so this trick can be used to make new references as well.

- The same trick can be done with the included "Kasumi_UserDefinedSamplebyHarryPalmer.TMC" reference file to create a whole new set of LOD reference files that are fully compatible with the default references - ie. transformation between Ayane to Leifang_LOD is possible.  Although this has not been tested.   For more details, please check out this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-072716-converter-v051-transformer-v031-marie-hot-dance-easy-lod-tutorial/?p=1625893

Delta between the two models:

post-781013-0-57649200-1469666325_thumb.png

Simple steps

Please ignore the bit where you have to change texture since by unchecking "automatic skin/normal texture transfer," this step can be skipped since the tool no longer messes with skin textures.

post-781013-0-34777800-1469666255_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-21867500-1469666257_thumb.png

LOD tests:

post-781013-0-37702000-1469666270_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-64527400-1469666271_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-93602200-1469666272_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-02709800-1469666274_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-34387300-1469666275_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-67227600-1469666276_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-99459200-1469666277_thumb.jpg

I'm slowly getting better here...what's the best way to remove specific polygons/sections from a model? Like if I want to replace Ayane's body with a new costume whose stockings/arms are TOO SMALL for the body, how would I remove her arms so they 'fit' better? 

To put it more simply, how would I reduce a full nude body to something like this?

post-1171231-0-43116000-1469667137_thumb.png

I'm slowly getting better here...what's the best way to remove specific polygons/sections from a model? Like if I want to replace Ayane's body with a new costume whose stockings/arms are TOO SMALL for the body, how would I remove her arms so they 'fit' better? 

To put it more simply, how would I reduce a full nude body to something like this?

attachicon.gifayaneportion.png

I have just the tutorial for that here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-072716-converter-v051-transformer-v031-marie-hot-dance-easy-lod-tutorial/?p=1504723

Harry also has an excellent vertex removal tutorial here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59983-doa5lr-body-mesh-editing-tips/?p=1513093

Follow up on the LOD making tutorial - how to make LOD reference tutorial

Prerequisites:

- Transformer tool can be downloaded here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-012816/?p=1460252

- Download the LOD Honoka Reference Model by Saafie and I here if you have not already http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fx1a1f2llt8ux7/Honoka_LOD_Reference.zip

Unzip it and drop the Honoka_LOD.tmc into "UserDefined" sub folder in the transformer tool's directory.

1. Uncheck "Automatic Skin/Normal Texture Transfer"

2. Drop the included reference TMC onto the tool window

post-781013-0-09784900-1469668750_thumb.png

3. Select Kasumi as From and UD_Honoka_LOD as To

post-781013-0-20061700-1469668752_thumb.png

4. Drop the transformed TMC back onto the tool window

post-781013-0-19712400-1469668753_thumb.png

5. Select Honoka as From and Kasumi as To

post-781013-0-54767400-1469668755_thumb.png

6. Rename the final transformed TMC into something recognizable & drop it into the "UserDefined" folder

post-781013-0-54667200-1469668756_thumb.png

7. The new reference should now show up as UD_<your new TMC name>

post-781013-0-45563000-1469669781_thumb.png

8. Transformation can now be done from Kasumi to UD_Kasumi_LOD

post-781013-0-64482600-1469668758_thumb.png

In-game tests:

Normal size

post-781013-0-33377800-1469668998_thumb.jpg

LOD size

post-781013-0-95827000-1469668996_thumb.jpg

Kasumi test reference made using above steps can be downloaded here http://www.mediafire.com/download/956zayhlgh34tmv/Kasumi_LOD_Reference.zip

Damn Timmy B., you just revealed my little secret for making instant doax3 models! :o

Serioulsy speaking, t's good to reveal these tricks, I'm sure that they will be very useful for people interested on making any costume more curvy.

The explanations are very clear and easy to understand. Nicely done.

attachicon.gifayaneportion.png

I have just the tutorial for that here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-072716-converter-v051-transformer-v031-marie-hot-dance-easy-lod-tutorial/?p=1504723

Harry also has an excellent vertex removal tutorial here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59983-doa5lr-body-mesh-editing-tips/?p=1513093

ill be in my bunk

Follow up on the LOD making tutorial - how to make LOD reference tutorial

1. Uncheck "Automatic Skin/Normal Texture Transfer"

2. Drop the included reference TMC onto the tool window

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_3_1_easyLODRefsteps_00.png

3. Select Kasumi as From and UD_Honoka_LOD as To

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_3_1_easyLODRefsteps_01.png

4. Drop the transformed TMC back onto the tool window

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_3_1_easyLODRefsteps_02.png

5. Select Honoka as From and Kasumi as To

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_3_1_easyLODRefsteps_03.png

6. Rename the final transformed TMC into something recognizable & drop it into the "UserDefined" folder

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_3_1_easyLODRefsteps_04.png

7. The new reference should now show up as LOD_<your new TMC name>

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_3_1_easyLODRefsteps_05.png

8. Transformation can now be done from Kasumi to UD_Kasumi_LOD

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_3_1_easyLODRefsteps_06.png

In-game tests:

Normal size

attachicon.gifKasumie_normal.jpg

LOD size

attachicon.gifkasumi_lod.jpg

Kasumi test reference made using above steps can be downloaded here http://www.mediafire.com/download/956zayhlgh34tmv/Kasumi_LOD_Reference.zip

Is there any way to make the LOD modifications into references? (H-lod and it's various shapes or the Puff LOD) You've probably answered this previously, but I just get the error below:

[ERROR] Error loading reference files.  Please make sure the reference files have the same number of vertices and vertices are ordered in the same manner.

Sorry for asking if it's already been answered, but I don't know which page it would be on; and there are a bunch of pages on this thread... It would take me a few days. Thanks!

Is there any way to make the LOD modifications into references? (H-lod and it's various shapes or the Puff LOD) You've probably answered this previously, but I just get the error below:

[ERROR] Error loading reference files.  Please make sure the reference files have the same number of vertices and vertices are ordered in the same manner.

Sorry for asking if it's already been answered, but I don't know which page it would be on; and there are a bunch of pages on this thread... It would take me a few days. Thanks!

You can always start with the LOD reference that can be easily created following the tutorial above, and then modify the LOD reference in your editing software of choice to enlarge the breasts to create your own HLOD reference.     I think  going from LOD to HLOD is at least much simpler than normal to HLOD.

The limitation here is that, with the way it is currently implemented, the vertex count and order must be the same for two references to know how to adjust vertex positions of TMC during transformation.  If the numbers don't match up, the transformation will not be successful.   Even if the numbers match up but the orders are not the same, the transformation will not be successful either.

You can always start with the LOD reference that can be easily created following the tutorial above, and then modify the LOD reference in your editing software of choice to enlarge the breasts to create your own HLOD reference.     I think  going from LOD to HLOD is at least much simpler than normal to HLOD.

The limitation here is that, with the way it is currently implemented, the vertex count and order must be the same for two references to know how to adjust vertex positions of TMC during transformation.  If the numbers don't match up, the transformation will not be successful.   Even if the numbers match up but the orders are not the same, the transformation will not be successful either.

Thanks Timmyc! I appreciate you taking time to answer my questions.

Another related question I've got might be; when I've tried to make a (poorly) enlarged mesh in my modeling program; (I use Blender) I've exported the Obj but I don't think I'm using your obj tool correctly. I get the vanilla mesh (normal sized) and the vertex problem is so bad it looks like every other face on the mesh is dark brown or black. I tinkered a bit more, and got the mesh again without the bizzare pattern. I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm almost positive it involves the .obj file being inserted back into the TMC.

Thanks again!

How to get the "bell" to drop on their nipples?  I tested with Marie Rose, I got her to expose her breasts ... but the "bell" isn't on the nipple as shown in your screenshot.  What is the step/trick to get it?

How to get the "bell" to drop on their nipples?  I tested with Marie Rose, I got her to expose her breasts ... but the "bell" isn't on the nipple as shown in your screenshot.  What is the step/trick to get it?

You downloaded the "breakable" special edition of "Jingle All the Way" xmas in july pack.  The original with bells attached for maximum jingles can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-062916-converter-v051-transformer-v029/?p=1600989

Another related question I've got might be; when I've tried to make a (poorly) enlarged mesh in my modeling program; (I use Blender) I've exported the Obj but I don't think I'm using your obj tool correctly. I get the vanilla mesh (normal sized) and the vertex problem is so bad it looks like every other face on the mesh is dark brown or black. I tinkered a bit more, and got the mesh again without the bizzare pattern. I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm almost positive it involves the .obj file being inserted back into the TMC.

Thanks again!

I think there are two possible explanations

1. You could have forgotten to check "Keep Vertex Order" when exporting and importing the model in OBJ format in blender, or

2. It could be that you might have accidentally flipped the normal vectors.

post-781013-0-18585500-1469749905_thumb.png

If normal vectors somehow got flipped, the mesh will appear dark in 3d viewer (or invisible/see thru occasionally).  Not sure what could have caused this, but it could be one of the reasons.  This can be fixed, however, by using the TMC OBJ converter's post processing functionality group to recompute normal vectors with seam smoothing enabled.

Hi Timmyc,

Could it be possible to make the same thing for LUD ? I kind of like this size more hehe

It is possible, but it would require LUD reference to perform the same trick :D

Thanks again!

I think there are two possible explanations

1. You could have forgotten to check "Keep Vertex Order" when exporting and importing the model in OBJ format in blender, or

2. It could be that you might have accidentally flipped the normal vectors.

attachicon.gifmsg-781013-0-33313200-1462558277.png

If normal vectors somehow got flipped, the mesh will appear dark in 3d viewer (or invisible/see thru occasionally).  Not sure what could have caused this, but it could be one of the reasons.  This can be fixed, however, by using the TMC OBJ converter's post processing functionality group to recompute normal vectors with seam smoothing enabled.

Hi Timmyc,

Could it be possible to make the same thing for LUD ? I kind of like this size more hehe

It is possible, but it would require LUD reference to perform the same trick :D

I think it was the keep vertex order box... I didn't notice it until I was about to export the obj. I'll see if that helps.