[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

A quick update today on the Transformer Tool to bring you more faithful transformation to Saaf's Honoka Normal models.  Honoka fans are gonna love this.  The reference Honoka model is now based on the nude Honoka Saaf and I released a while ago http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52742-doa5lr-honoka-marie-rose-nrm-lod-nude-mods/?p=1323794

Comparison shots, done at adaptive SF30

attachicon.giftimmy_transformer_v0_2_0a_honokaupgrade.png

More screenies

attachicon.gif0_2_0a_Honoka (1).jpgattachicon.gif0_2_0a_Honoka (2).jpgattachicon.gif0_2_0a_Honoka (3).jpgattachicon.gif0_2_0a_Honoka (4).jpg

And special signature SaafRat's MoP touch... watch the video long enough you may be mesmerized :blush:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/wd3r3df3454quiy/Honoka_MoP_Physics.mp4

Please download the 0.2.0a here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-021816-transformer-v020-converter-v040/?p=1460252

I'm glad to see that the old Honoka LOD (Maroka) is still useful!

I'm just wondering why the jap modders were so reluctant to use this model for so long haha.

Haha the boobie dance is back !

Great progress Timmy, did you slept a bit these days ? :o

yeah, I think he need some sleep urgently D:

Update to the converter tool - 0.4.0a

This is mostly a bug fix update

Change log
V0.4.0a
- Fixed a few bugs in my TMC parser. now most of the user created TMC can be loaded and converted correctly
- Fixed a number of conversion errors that turns TMC into starfish (bad index problem)

It seems like there are just endless bugs to squash.  I've found an issue with the way I parse TMC files that could cause errors such as this

post-781013-0-13553600-1455928314_thumb.png

The update addresses some of these issues.

Also general reduction of startfish syndrome.

post-781013-0-52356300-1455925979_thumb.png

A similar update will be released for the transformer tool, since both share the same library.

Please note that this tool can be used to update reference model I include in my transformer tool to your liking.

Updated tool can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-021916-transformer-v020a-converter-v040/?p=1346825

Hi.

I'm new to this modding stuff but I know the basics, but can you tell me which program did you use to do wardrobe malfunction like for example rolled up tops and is it possible to do with underwear like pulled down or slide panties malfunction effect or is not possible.

Hi.

I'm new to this modding stuff but I know the basics, but can you tell me which program did you use to do wardrobe malfunction like for example rolled up tops and is it possible to do with underwear like pulled down or slide panties malfunction effect or is not possible.

I used my home brew apps - some of which can be found in this thread.    You can also look at my first post for some useful tools in the thread made by NiteGuardian.

Update to the converter tool - 0.4.0a

This is mostly a bug fix update

Change log

V0.4.0a

- Fixed a few bugs in my TMC parser. now most of the user created TMC can be loaded and converted correctly

- Fixed a number of conversion errors that turns TMC into starfish (bad index problem)

deadpool___happy_valentines_day____icon_!!!!!!!!!!

Anything for my love bro! :bush: 

Don't awaken the evil spirit with that timmy bastard phrase lol. 

:o OMG timmy!... you, filthy bastard! :blush: (not in public, please! haha)

Now speaking more seriously, we both know that sadly very few people use this really useful tool. So I really appreciate this update!... I know you did this just for me :heart:

(lol!, enough faggotry!)

:o OMG timmy!... you, filthy bastard! :blush: (not in public, please! haha)

Now speaking more seriously, we both know that sadly very few people use this really useful tool :/. So I really appreciate this update!... I know you did this just for me :heart:

(lol!, enough faggotry!)

Regardless of how many people use it, It shall be forever known now as the tool that brought the world the first glimpse of Honoka's wonderfully naked boobs that everybody now loves, from the MoP and Timmy! (almost a year ago now?!)

Regardless of how many people use it, It shall be forever known now as the tool that brought the world the first glimpse of Honoka's wonderfully naked boobs that everybody now loves, from the MoP and Timmy! (almost a year ago now?!)

it's true... and it was almost a year ago!

which reminds me... our anniversary is close, timmy bastard :blush:

(damn it!, non stop faggotry! lol)

The epic battle between pizzoka vs legoka! (I know why you chosed pizzoka on marie, pizzoka always wins haha). I think these were the very first custom "pasties" I created only using pieces of the bikini lol. It was impossible to carry that weird stuff to the game without your tool.  Good old times :D.

More bugs to fix. A few reports about my tool failing to open a few TMCs led to an investigation which reveals a bug in my TMC parser code (which is shared with my converter that has since been updated to use the less buggy code).

Today I bring a few small updates and some bug fixes for my transformer tool -

Change Log

V0.2.1

- Enhanced the adaptive smoothness mode to increase the "dynamic contrast" between the absolute minimum and maximum to try to retain the "To" character from as much as possible, even at very high smoothness values.

Resolved

- The tool would some times report error when opening a few TMCs. This has been resolved.

The problem with the pre 0.2.1 version of tool is that when opening some TMCs, sometimes you are greeted with this:

post-781013-0-99091200-1455944705_thumb.png

But now, with this update, you can happily transform those costumes!

A few transformation shots

post-781013-0-71973800-1455944758_thumb.png

post-781013-0-21728400-1455944760_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-36132100-1455944762_thumb.jpg

I have also made more adjustment to the "adaptive smoothing" mode in that the absolute minimum does not grow as maximum goes up as with the current outgoing version of the tool. This creates a more "dynamic contrast" for the adaptive mode to play with (think of a TV that has a deep black level). I think this new algorithm is pretty good in its attempt to faithfully reproduce the shape of the "To" character. Please give it a shot and let me know what you think.

As usual, the higher does not always translate to better as it varies between character. For mostly clad models, regular mode should work just fine. For models that bare a bit of skin, you can give adaptive a shot.

Here are a few comparison shots

post-781013-0-68921800-1455944931_thumb.png

As you can see in the picture above, "adaptive mode" is more "true to form" for transforming between characters with drastic physical differences. However, there's pretty much no difference after SF100 adaptive, and with SF300 adaptive, the bikini begins to sink into the skin due to overly high number of samples it's taking to smooth itself out.

I'd love to hear what you guys think about the new adaptive mode. I've also made some improvements to the algorithm so that it runs slightly faster now.

Updated tool can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-021916-transformer-v020a-converter-v040a/?p=1460252

I was testing the new version of the transformer and ran into some issues with the Xmas in July series.  I tried both Helena/Marie to Tina/Honoka transformations, and the tmc looks ok in Noesis, but game crashes when i try to swap or insert in custom DLC.

Let me give it a shot and see what's going on.  Thanks!

So it appears that the bone and collision auto transfer causes the problem in game.

You can work around that by doing this

post-781013-0-93424600-1455946574_thumb.png

After all is set, the model should load fine in game.  The bone transfer is not always reliable, so I've included backup options as part of the package.  The same problem also happens with the bone tool.

Damn, she is hot (done at SF100 adaptive)

post-781013-0-17720900-1455946576_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-76674500-1455946577_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-05531900-1455946579_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-38840500-1455946580_thumb.jpg

Oh you will notice that there's a line on her stomach, lol.   It is one of my very early works, and I must have noobed up somewhere when moving vertices :bush:  Perhaps I should fix that.

So it appears that the bone and collision auto transfer causes the problem in game.

attachicon.giftransformation_troubleshoot.png

After all is set, the model should load fine in game.  The bone transfer is not always reliable, so I've included backup options as part of the package.  The same problem also happens with the bone tool.

attachicon.gifXmasInJulyTroubleShoot (1).jpgattachicon.gifXmasInJulyTroubleShoot (2).jpgattachicon.gifXmasInJulyTroubleShoot (3).jpgattachicon.gifXmasInJulyTroubleShoot (4).jpg

Oh you will notice that there's a line on her stomach, lol.   It is one of my very early works, and I must have noobed up somewhere when moving vertices :bush:  Perhaps I should fix that.

I don't know why... but that Honoka looks way better than the one made with the previous ref model  :lol: 

attachicon.giftransformation_troubleshoot.png

attachicon.gifXmasInJulyTroubleShoot (1).jpgattachicon.gifXmasInJulyTroubleShoot (2).jpgattachicon.gifXmasInJulyTroubleShoot (3).jpgattachicon.gifXmasInJulyTroubleShoot (4).jpg

thanks timmyc!  she is really hot with this costume!

my sf100 without adaptive did not turn out as well as your pics in the neck area.  i'll try out adaptive tomorrow.

post-91528-0-24590400-1455957280_thumb.jpg

sf30 turned out very well though :D

post-91528-0-33272900-1455957270_thumb.jpg