mouth won't open :( tried everything

Halp!

I know the thread like this appears from time to time here, but I didn't find the solution that works for me and I'm desperate.

My characters mouth won't fully open for oral sex animations (or any). I checked, and it does not open for shouts either.

I have ZAZ animations pack installed. I've installed Female Facial Animations because some people wrote it helped,

unfortunately it didn't work for me :(.

I also have installed Facial Expression Animation in hope to enforce open mouth with it, but it didn't work either.

What's interesting gags seem to work and look just fine.

1. No I don't. I'm going to. I was hoping there is more elegant solution, but if I have to open her mouth from the console every single time, then so be it.

2. LOL nice one.

1. No I don't. I'm going to. I was hoping there is more elegant solution, but if I have to open her mouth from the console every single time, then so be it.

2. LOL nice one.

Actually mfgconsole is what SexLab uses to apply the facial expressions. It's included in 1.59c by default but for some reason it isn't included in the 1.6 beta, so maybe you're using that. I'm using the beta, I just downloaded it separately and it seems to work fine.

2. LOL nice one.

Actually mfgconsole is what SexLab uses to apply the facial expressions. It's included in 1.59c by default but for some reason it isn't included in the 1.6 beta, so maybe you're using that. I'm using the beta, I just downloaded it separately and it seems to work fine.

Ok, I'll try that. Thank you both!

I have a similar problem. My character´s mouth opens but only slightly. I use sexlab 1.60 RC2. I tried to install mfgconsole but it didnt change anything.

I think it's sexlab 1.60 RC2 problem , because I have the same bug. I try manualy do expression in MCM of sexlab and it looks better now.

Hey guys! Installing mfg console worked! She still sometimes closes her mouth in a most inappropriate moment (maybe because I chnaged something in sexlab mcm), but in most cases she opens nice and wide for blowjobs, gags and piss. It's a lot better now. :D.  Thanks for advice!

I have a similar problem. My character´s mouth opens but only slightly. I use sexlab 1.60 RC2. I tried to install mfgconsole but it didnt change anything.

I think it's sexlab 1.60 RC2 problem , because I have the same bug. I try manualy do expression in MCM of sexlab and it looks better now.

Have you tried installing Female Facial Animations too? Combining it with mfg console worked for me. I have the same version of sexlab so I can see no reason why it wouldn't work for you.

Hey guys! Installing mfg console worked! She still sometimes closes her mouth in a most inappropriate moment (maybe because I chnaged something in sexlab mcm), but in most cases she opens nice and wide for blowjobs, gags and piss. It's a lot better now. :D.  Thanks for advice!

Have you tried installing Female Facial Animations too? Combining it with mfg console worked for me. I have the same version of sexlab so I can see no reason why it wouldn't work for you.

Hey, I tried Female Facial Animations, unfortunately it didnt help. :(  Mouth still looks like this during bj animations: 

post-120218-0-21110900-1439560358_thumb.jpg

Hey, I tried Female Facial Animations, unfortunately it didnt help. :(  Mouth still looks like this during bj animations: 

Damn. :( It looks the same as the problem I had. Now it is not perfect but it is a lot better. I wish I could help you. Are you sure you installed both mods properly? If you're using Mod Organizer should set up data fdirectory for female facial animations.

• 1 month later...

Archived