Armors Corrupted and Farewells (finally uploaded)

Skagg

Welp I have been inactive here for quite sometime now~

I don't really plan on coming back any time soon but yeah as a parting gift and becauase I keep getting SO MANY PMS about it lol here's the armor mod I made a while back and never finished to release.

Its still very unfinished. There are holes that need to be filled and there are also A BUNCH of clipping problems that happen in certain pose mods most likely do to the way I linked shit.

but here it is the corrupted

6p98y9.png

"With this power... The world... Is mine~"

Thank you for releasing this!

Shame that you don't plan to come back though :(

I do, but in do time. I have to start working on my art a bit more and gaming has been preventing me from doing so DX

You shall be missed, Skagg. I do remember when you started to release some of your works. They were all very beautiful and well designed. I think in time and with practice you can become one of the greater modders for Oblivion. In any case, do be safe while you're away and we all hope to see you again soon.

I think I solved the tail problem. :D

Well done if you could post the fixed file for others that'd be awesome lol I was to lazy to go back in and fix stuff... and I no longer have blender or oblivion on this comp ._.;;

I think I solved the tail problem. :D

Well done if you could post the fixed file for others that'd be awesome lol I was to lazy to go back in and fix stuff... and I no longer have blender or oblivion on this comp ._.;;

OK' date=' I'll upload them here. Beside I also make the metal gauntlet look better. :)

Need original textures.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived