Mysterious Disappearing Penises - help please

wangdangle

I'm having a problem regarding disappearing schlongs. I use revealing armors along with SOS and it works fine until a load screen happens then the schlongs disappear. The MCM menu still says that their schlong is on and the armor is marked as revealing but the schlong is just not there. SOS is at the bottom of my load order with revealing armors under it.

This happens more often than not for my followers, they can't seem to keep their schlongs on. I use Amazing Follower Tweaks and it's equipment management option so perhaps this has something to do with it since SoS uses the slot 52? Sexlab scenes have a chance of causing this to happen too.

Not sure if this is relevant, but I use More Nasty Creatures mod and their schlongs or whatever respective appendage have a tendency for going AWOL during Sexlab scenes too. The only way to get them back is to reset the mod and pray their danglies come back.

As for my PC, I have to manually reschlongify him every time I start up skyrim but it tends to stay on throughout the session so that's not a huge problem.

if what Notonix not help you try this that happen to me one time and it fix after i search for update of all mods. UPDATE all the mods WELL only the important  mods. remember to update FNIS, Realistic Force,NetImmerse Override,JContainers,skse 1.07.3,SkyUI 5.0 well skyUI 5 is not important but update it to.

Well I did a clean reinstall of the game and all the mods, I tried running the game with and without AFT and the problem still persists.

I also checked all my mods and they are up to date, including SkyUI and SKSE. I'm at a loss here. :(

These missing penises are really getting on my nerves, men are walking around with a hole in their crotch and it really irks me having to manually slap the schlongs back on. 

Archived