I think i did something stupit (10sec ago)

Mr. private

So i got this email which was send over a few times to multiple persons. I already knew it was fake the second i saw it. Any how i thought it was a good idea to tell the real persons: your name is being used. so i did some research on who they were turn out it was some school(for kids 5-10 years or so) in america. So i replied to this email "I got this email, i know its fake but just a heads up for you all". Then i moved to loverslab and logged in. My login name here is (j.private@hotmail.com). So i though fuck!

So i started googling j.private@hotmail.com first thing you see.... guess? EDIT: this thread XD

So i just got a response there are not working now and will react to this email after tomorrow.  What do you think they think when they search my email to do the research?

Putting in this thread your email is stupid.

Please edit your previous post and remove it.

Google and Bing are crawling this site (like any other one with forums), constantly.

The only reason your posts show up at all under your email address is because you put your email in your first post.

Not a good idea at all, You are no longer Mr. Private if your going to post your email even for something as simple as asking a question.

Everyone that knows your email in RL is going to know you post here. remove your Email address from your post.

sorry for my Horrible English but its not my private mail. its the email i only use for this website nothing more nothing less. I think if you check out my old names it also shows the same email.

my REAL email is never linked with my Fake(j.private@hotmail.com) so i don't care about this email address must. 

Archived