[Request] Tona Airy Lily BBB

ghostmist17

Hi!

I guess I am just a lurker here, you know I just surf looking for cool stuff (almost everyday) and contribute next to nothing :(

I'm sorry. If I knew of something I could contribute I would.

So.... that being said, I recently experienced a total system devastation, and have been rebuilding my system (and my Oblivion) from scratch. I even lost my copy of Whale's Voyage and had to search for a replacement!

Its an awful process!

In fact somefur (a regular contributor) has changed their siggy to say something along the lines of "stop losing your mods people!" which made me giggle since I feel like I am THAT fur who has lost their mods....

Its just horrible, horrible I tell you!

One of the things I lost is my Airy Lily BBB ... and now the file is hidden on TesNexus!!!!

Tragedy of Tragedies! I am simply beside myself without these essential meshes and textures (er maybe just textures... I dunno, see? That's how little I know). My game just isn't the same without it!!!!

Does anyone have BBB for Airy Lily or know of its location that I might be privy to?

As always, your experience, total dedication to the world of adult gaming, and diligence is much appreciated Lab cohorts!

Thx!

ps I'm not a modder, but if anyfur knows of someway or shape I may be able to contribute to this community I am open to suggestions!

Archived