Am at it again XD

New mod released which can summon four Fallen Angels - Sin and Twilight are melee focused and Suffer and Writhe are more magic based (raise dead, drain, burn, fire atronachs, you get the picture...)

Requires 75 conjuration skill to summon them for 5 minutes.

Four spellbooks can be found in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun (one for each Fallen).

Requires Apachii hair which can be found here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

95c86b182345319.jpg 0f67aa182345323.jpg c8a3f9182345325.jpg c6c93a182345331.jpg e7ad23182345333.jpg eba606182345336.jpg a20142182345344.jpg 1267e9182345348.jpg

Can be found on Skyrim Nexus here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13980

**UPDATE**

V0.4 available here - this version stops the screen going dark when drain spells are used, since it can be annoying :)

Version 0.4 Fallen Angels

Previous version which darkens screen on drain spells (can be annoying):

Fallen Angels v0.3

Please let me know if you like it or if you find any bugs.

Cheers

It's good but is that long cast really necessary? It would be nicer if it took as long as the Summon Angels spell.

Thanks for the one and only response lol after a fair amount of work making this mod. Guess not much point in posting links here.

In response to your question, the idea was to try to add some semblance of balance since this is pretty much an end-game spell - they are pretty monstrous and so takes some skill/time to summon them, but once they arrive, Hoooboy do people know about it.

Cheers.

Hahaha, they seemed quite powerful, not sure if I mislooked or something but if I didn't, the Fallen Angel 1 hit KO'd the giant, not too sure though. I Kamehameha'd the Mammoth so I'm not sure if the giant got caught up in the blast or not before the Fallen Angel hit it.:P