Translation help with LoversMagic/Xlovers

gmanprime

Ok, this is a bit of an odd problem, but normally when my character has sex with someone, there is no "talking" displayed during the act, which is ok but I prefer the text. However once I installed lovers magic and made a rape slave doll from a corpse, the text now shows up when having sex. However its currently in Japanese, and I'm wondering if there is already a translated version out there?

To aid anyone that is looking for what I'm talking about, if loversmagic is opened in an editor, "quests" section is selected from one of the pull downs, and "xloversquest" is selected, under "conversation" there are some dialogs xtopic01, xtopic02, and so on. I've discovered these same categories in xlovers pk, but they don't have anything in them, only in loversmagic.

Those never got translated because of the fact most of it is idiomatic/slang Japanese and translation programs just put out gibberish. You might try installing LoversVoiceSSP from here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1997 as it adds new conversation options. I was thinking of releasing my version of LoversMagic as the dev and files have disappeared when Loda/Shy went dowm.

I'll see what I can do HaloReachMan123 as soon as work calms down a little.

Ah okay. I don't mean to pressure you into doing it (if that's what you were thinking). Work comes first and I respect that.

Archived