Robin williams : Perhaps an odd idea...

Senger

Yesterday me and my friends remembered one of the great comedians we had the pleasure of knowing in our lifetime, yet sadly lost.
if you don't know who i'm talking about, you deserve worse then an arrow to the knee, Robin williams ofcourse!

Now we've seen alot of personal mods come by, the bear memorial being one amazing example, yet for some reason....there's nothing related to robin williams, wich is a damn shame.

Can you imagine? a Robin williams follower, stuffed full of his classic one-liners and comebacks? A mrs doubtfire armor mod just for shit's and giggles? A Genie follower with his timeless line "INFINITE COSMIC POWER!" "Iiiittty bitty living space" And so many, many more.......

As a community, this should so be doable, So for our favourite genie, let's make it happen!

Archived