[DOA5LR] TMC Polygon Tool extract question

syfjhz22

Hi all,

I'm trying to learn more about TMC Polygon Tool.

What I am trying to achieve is below picture with full arms.

156tu9j.jpg

So by reading instruction of TMC Polygon Tool, I'm trying to get the area of below picture.

20k42g.jpg

After printing the picture and finding out distance using a ruler, I got the below numbers.

10n9q47.jpg

and 

anh0.jpg

However, it seems I can only get the whole upper body instead of the arms. Does anyone know why? Is this the limitation of this program?

Please help if you have a better way to get the arms only, so it won't result skin appearing outside of the clothing.

Thanks a lot

-----

File for reference:

File before arms insertion: https://mega.co.nz/#!4JUUXKDS!2zsG-gwzjqbXeCACIscyrkpmqGHTPFpSHNVfqef165A

I thought I get the arms only in this file, but it appears to be the whole upper body: https://mega.co.nz/#!Fc1QjSjb!KKxnZNucjkJkHxa5f3mikDV7lyAwBusGhlX9YK6UN1I

I think you are going by the hard way. That's how I do.

First I remove clothing that doesn't interest me with Hex editor. After, I swap broken body for full body with "TMC Polygon Insert Tool". Then, convert TMC to MQO with TMC_KONBU_MQO. The rest, that it's the part you are interested, I'll explain you with images.

post-26120-0-30066600-1437579985_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-61637800-1437580002_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-54161300-1437580012_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-87083200-1437580019_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-82342800-1437580032_thumb.jpg

HELENA_COS_002.rar

I think you are going by the hard way. That's how I do.

First I remove clothing that doesn't interest me with Hex editor. After, I swap broken body for full body with "TMC Polygon Insert Tool". Then, convert TMC to MQO with TMC_KONBU_MQO. The rest, that it's the part you are interested, I'll explain you with images.

Thanks for the tut, could you please explain more about swap broken body for full body with "TMC Polygon Insert Tool" ?

did you insert the full nude body mesh into the broken body , what should we do if there is collision ?

hepe said=

hi ,may i ask more about your tut in http://www.loverslab...n/#entry1254541

i think the steps in the picture are (please correct me if i 'm wrong)

you convert tmc to mqo and in metasequoia  you move the group of unused vertexs far away in z axis then save as mqo

then you convert mqo back to tmc and add only vertex in 0-20 (in z axis) then save

but i can not convert the mqo back to tmc

please tell me can you convert mqo to tmc ?

Thanks alot

After move vertex you wanna delete forward o backward you have to click MQO to TMC

post-26120-0-20874100-1437674171_thumb.jpg

You can move vertex you wanna delete forward o backward. Forward you have put on Poligon Tool z=(min:1 max:20), or backward z=(min:-20 max:-1). Then save added only. 20 could be 100000000.

Please, don't send me private message about this. This should be public. This is a good thread to talk.

Hey Follardo can you please upload that TMC KONBU MCQ thing here

You should find googling "TMC konv MQO", but it's in a Chinese forum.

hepe said=

you convert tmc to mqo and in metasequoia  you move the group of unused vertexs far away in z axis then save as mqo

then you convert mqo back to tmc and add only vertex in 0-20 (in z axis) then save

Thanks alot

After move vertex you wanna delete forward o backward you have to click MQO to TMC

attachicon.gifSin título.jpg

You can move vertex you wanna delete forward o backward. Forward you have put on Poligon Tool z=(min:1 max:20), or backward z=(min:-25 max:-1). Then save added only. 20 could be 100000000.

Please, don't send me private message about this. This should be public. This is a good thread to talk.

Hi Follardo,

Thank you so much for the method. However, I am stuck at exporting back to .tmcmesh.

When exporting cut legs, the mesh is facing wrong side (it's not double sided)

post-162770-0-44373600-1437687737_thumb.png

Mesh looks good if import back into Metasequoia

post-162770-0-49259300-1437688149_thumb.png

So I tried to insert double sided, but it will appear wrong for the wrong sided parts as below picture.

post-162770-0-97637100-1437687828_thumb.png

If I don't insert double sided, the colour is even worse.

Is there any solution? Thanks

hepe said=

Thanks alot

attachicon.gifSin título.jpg

You can move vertex you wanna delete forward o backward. Forward you have put on Poligon Tool z=(min:1 max:20), or backward z=(min:-20 max:-1). Then save added only. 20 could be 100000000.

thank you , i still can't convert mqo back to tmc ,even when i just convert tmc to mqo and have no edit to that mqo file

,when i convert back to tmc it says "TMC書き戻し失敗したみたいです。" that means "It seems was the TMC write-back fails."

anybody has this problem ? what version of tmc konv mqo you are using ?

thanks

You must first convert TMC to MQO. Then edit and save with metasequoia. Without closing "TMC_KONBU_MQO" or using the same TMC then converted MQO to TMC. If you use another TMC will give error. Make backups regularly.

Thanks, it works now

If you wanna make a topless or pantyless mod don't export body parts from other costumes or mods. That usually gives bugs. Take "WGT_body_5.tmcmesh" from Harry Palmer's body and swap it for mesh body in costume. Then remove vertex as I do it.

Thank you for the tut, it works fine but i can't select correctly the hip part to move ,its hard to select and unselect multi verticles in metasequoia

is there a hint such as add verticles to group ,then hide that group and add more verticles to them ? or something ? :)

You're kidding. MSQ is very intuitive. Even I can use it, that I have no idea of 3D modeling.

You have to use MatPanel to select different parts of costume and then fix or hide to make vertex selection easier.

Don't add or remove vertex, or you will have error when you convert to TCM. You have to do that with Polygon Tool.

post-26120-0-72322300-1437722561_thumb.jpg

You're kidding. MSQ is very intuitive. Even I can use it, that I have no idea of 3D modeling.

You have to use MatPanel to select different parts of costume and then fix or hide to make vertex selection easier.

Don't add or remove vertex, or you will have error when you convert to TCM. You have to do that with Polygon Tool.

Thank you , the rope tool is really useful :)

Archived