Help - Persistent FNIS Error

noelleis

Every single time I run FNIS, I get this error just after it finishes reading SexLab Creature (v1.59c).

"ERROR(2012): Could not generate: benthiclurkerbehavior.hkx benthiclurkercharacter.hkx"

I've installed FNIS multiple times and have received varying errors from it, but I have not received one as persistent as this. I've reinstalled FNIS, FNIS Creatures, MNC, every single mod that I had flagged with "animal" or "animation," and I've even downloaded the new patch for FNIS. To be fair, the patch did help - it changed my error from an unhandled exception to error 2012. 

I will provide my mod list upon request. Oh, and I'm using MO and I followed all of FNIS' special installation instructions to the very letter, so I highly doubt that it was my installation (or reinstallation) that caused the issue. 

• 1 month later...

Archived